Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo (23395 Views)

Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde / Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term / Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by Atlantis585: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
***** BREAKING NEWS *****

El-Rufai will be joining the G5 in December.

Allahu Akhbar!

Chai!

Every smart person knows when to leave a sinking ship captained by a dementedd, incoherent, incompetent, thieving, drug dealing, drug using, crooked, backgroundless, lying SOB!

E don reach for El-Rufai.

Epele sir, Mr. JagaBandit.

Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by Obakoolex(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
This is from a very reliable source:

There's an agreement between Tinubu and seyi makinde, that's why they frustrated Adelabu out of APC and give seyi a candidate will definitely defeat in the person of teslim. Teslim knows he cannot win, he just needs to gain popularity to position him for a suitable post after Tinubu emerges.
Now another agreement is that after seyi 8 years Adelabu will be the next governor under either APC or PDP. Because Tinubu plans to control both parties when he becomes president.

Naso I hear am o from a very reliable source.
Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by joefelin2345: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Nobody is voting Teslim APC in Oyo State, na Seyi 4 years, then Penkelemes 8 years

Oyo State is not like some states that keep voting idiots since 1999 and telling Nigerians to vote wisely

How I am voting in 2023 insha Allah
*Hon Akin Alabi Ona Ara Federal Constituency
*Senatorial district undecided (hopefully APC)
*Gubernatorial candidate Seyi Makinde PDP
*Presidential Bola Ahmed Tinubu APC

Each an everyone on my list have an American Degree, a National Business outside Politics and are very good administrators

Does Oyo State Governorship belongs to Ibadan indigenes alone? What about Ibarapa & Oke Ogun zones? Are they not part of Oyo State or do they also not have qualified & competent persons to occupy that position? Thank God for Baba Adedibu of blessed memory in seeing that Adebayo Alao Akala also of blessed memory also occupied that seat for a term of four years.
Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by Moh247: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
joefelin2345:
Does Oyo State Governorship belongs to Ibadan indigenes alone? What about Ibarapa & Oke Ogun zones? Are they not part of Oyo State or do they also not have qualified & competent persons to occupy that position? Thank God for Baba Adedibu of blessed memory in seeing that Adebayo Alao Akala also of blessed memory also occupied that seat for a term of four years.

Oyo State doesn't zone Governorship, it's a free for all contest
Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by joefelin2345: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:

Oyo State doesn't zone Governorship, it's a free for all contest
And that in your opinion is the best in a plural society abi?
Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by Moh247: 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
joefelin2345:

Ibadan isn't a place with indegeneous settlers, that's why Ibadan has no rulling family, unlike Oyo, Ibarapa, Oke Ogun, Ogbomoso

I am from Ibadan but my ancestry traces to Ife warriors that settled in Ibadan, the current King is from Iwo, the Ali Iwo clan, there are Ijesa te do, and so on

Ibadan is a cosmopolitan Yoruba city

Bola Ige is from Osun, Lam is from Kabba Kogi, Akala from Ogbomoso

This is why zoning is unnecessary in Oyo State
Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by joefelin2345: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
joefelin2345:
And beside, are the State citizens from other zones have sense if belonging if I may ask you? Are they equally second class citizens? This is marginalization that the Yoruba Nations agitators are talking about. Time shall tell Sha.
Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by joefelin2345: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:

Ibadan isn't a place with indegeneous settlers, that's why Ibadan has no rulling family, unlike Oyo, Ibarapa, Oke Ogun, Ogbomoso

I am from Ibadan but my ancestry traces to Ife warriors that settled in Ibadan, the current King is from Iwo, the Ali Iwo clan, there are Ijesa te do, and so on

With due respect I hear you & understand your point. But how many current Ibadan indigenes reason that way? I recalled when late Alao-Akala once said that ...Gbogbo wa ni Ibadan, he was countered by Chief Adegboyega Arulogun ( an ex-Commissioner in old Oyo State) and an Indigene of Ibadan. For me Ibadan being a Cosmopolitan city not withstand, there should be justice & equity in the governing of the State my brother. I come in peace & have nothing against Ibadan only that I just feel that things cannot continue this way for long. Thank you & God bless you real good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by babzo(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
happney65:

Way back in February the first one was called. Guess you were in Kosovo then.

That's February. This November.
What have they done in the last 1 month with the new attacks?

Nothing, because they and their families are safe.

What's so hard to safeguard the most important road in Nigeria that's just 120km. When they have over 100,000 policemen, soldiers, security in Ogun, Oyo and London. Coupled with billions of naira in monthly security vote.

There is no way those herdsmen are more than 500 in those forests; even that is probably too much.

People are being attacked almost every day.

The article you posted even said they would install CCTV cameras as far back as February.

Where are the CCTVs?
Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by Ayekotoo(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Theunbothered:

Obi calling Nassarawa a country and a man who can't even remember his party or what a PVC is in are not the same.

You can not with a sane mind compare a slip of tongue with a long track record of vomiting rubbish.
So Peter Obi calling a state in Nigeria a country and calling NNPP a party ANPP is slip of tongue? I wish you and your presidential candidate well
Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by tomju2(f): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Nobody is voting Teslim APC in Oyo State, na Seyi 4 years, then Penkelemes 8 years

Oyo State is not like some states that keep voting idiots since 1999 and telling Nigerians to vote wisely

How I am voting in 2023 insha Allah
*Hon Akin Alabi Ona Ara Federal Constituency
*Senatorial district undecided (hopefully APC)
*Gubernatorial candidate Seyi Makinde PDP
*Presidential Bola Ahmed Tinubu APC

Each an everyone on my list have an American Degree, a National Business outside Politics and are very good administrators

American degree? You mean the other one has a "Chicago degree in narcotics "
Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by Moh247: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
tomju2:

American degree? You mean the other one has a "Chicago degree in narcotics "
How old are you
Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by Theunbothered: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ayekotoo:

So Peter Obi calling a state in Nigeria a country and calling NNPP a party ANPP is slip of tongue? I wish you and your presidential candidate well

You can not be a sane adult and compare Peter Obi with Tinubu a man who clearly has no idea what he is saying and will use proxies to perform the actual governance of Nigeria.

Nigerians are tired of being ruled by political cabals.
Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by Godsownfc(m): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
This is absolutely correct
Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by Zane2point4(m): 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
Pwettylinda:

You are the biggest fool for saying you will vite for Thiefnubuu you are one of the problem of Nigeria

Thiefnubuu is incoherent, demented and too old
.a man that hallucinates and talks to himself most times
A man who can not stand by himself for 5 minutes

You are a fool big one

Dont mind them,i marvel at some ppl atimes
Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by Monday60655(m): 12:09am On Nov 28, 2022
So Hell-rufai has already conceded defeat even before the election.
Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by Shemadex(m): 12:18am On Nov 28, 2022
Pwettylinda:

You are the biggest fool for saying you will vite for Thiefnubuu you are one of the problem of Nigeria

Thiefnubuu is incoherent, demented and too old
.a man that hallucinates and talks to himself most times
A man who can not stand by himself for 5 minutes

You are a fool big one
thunder fire u there omo Igbo
Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by 1931o: 1:25am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:

How old are you
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by 1931onee: 1:29am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:

Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by 1931on: 1:36am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:

Kids every where

Obi called Nassarawa a country

Are you also cursed?!

Public speaking is hard and mistakes are inevitable

Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by 1931on: 1:36am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:

Typical Nsogbu Nsogbo Politics of bitterness and hate

Who told you, you have longer life than anyone, and who gave you timing on who would drop dead

Re: El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo by Thinktwicemybro: 9:44am On Nov 29, 2022
Moh247:

If Buhari's Infrastructural revolution is what you call a failure then who passed? PDP or APGA under Obi in Anambra?!

And if you have any irrefutable evidence that Tinibu is sick then let us know
Oga vote who ever you like. If voting APC will make your life better then go ahead and vote them. It's your choice. We all buy food from same market and we travel same road.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers / President Buhari Next To Resign After Zuma's Resignation - FFK Mocks Buhari / Rivers State LG Poll ; Election Without Voters. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.