Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

The case has been settled amicably - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The case has been settled amicably (2638 Views)

Foreign Airlines Dispute CBN’s Claim Of Settled FX Backlog / Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. / The Case Of The Man Who Transferred 1M To Uber Driver, Please Learn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The case has been settled amicably by dauntless15(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
Wealthpreach and I have reached an understanding and we have settled our issues amicably, thanks to everyone who contributed one way or another, we both blew things out of proportion and it wasn't necessary, we have reached a consensus and I take everything back.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by dauntless15(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
Apologies to wealthpreach and everyone involved.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by dauntless15(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Joshuadavidodog(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nice photoshop.

Tite yourself out. You need it. So what's your point in this whole thing? Did I teach you or not? Are you in a group of 10 people that paid? Is it the same thing I taught you all?
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Goalty01: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
You actually scammed him?

Because if you didn't why would you say its photoshoped when we were all following the thread. I even comment.

I don't know what actually transpired between you guys. But his evidence are not photoshop sir

Joshuadavidodog:
Nice photoshop.

Tite yourself out. You need it. So what's your point in this whole thing? Did I teach you or not? Are you in a group of 10 people that paid? Is it the same thing I taught you all?

2 Likes

Re: The case has been settled amicably by ezeknov(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
What's happening embarassed
What am I seeing? Wealth preach? Scamming?
I'm speechless.

Dauntless I don't really get you...im in the dark here cos I've chat with him a lot.

No hard feelings here but wait...

1. I would like to see the way he scammed you... Was is that you were not expecting an ebook and forwarded messages from him after you paid for his mentorship?
Pls explain in full pls...

2. Or you've deeper or past fraud experience with him
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Joshuadavidodog(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
Send your account then. Like I said before, it will be a partial refund as I have already taught you.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Lexzeey: 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:
Nice photoshop.

Sir I don't know how you're doing this but it seems nairaland is on your side because I followed the thread, never missed a thing, he didn't Photoshop any of this as I witnessed it live before nairaland took your side and deleted the thread the moment you exposed yourself, pay him his money, the 10k is not worth ruining your reputation over, please refund him.

1 Like

Re: The case has been settled amicably by ezeknov(m): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:
Send your account then. Like I said before, it will be a partial refund as I have already taught you.

Hi sir, I commented this morning below the 50k budget post then this evening I'm seeing an unreal twist..

Your thread is gone...

Wetin dey happen

1 Like

Re: The case has been settled amicably by L1TTLE(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
ezeknov:
What's happening embarassed
What am I seeing? Wealth preach? Scamming?
I'm speechless.

Dauntless I don't really get you...im in the dark here cos I've chat with him a lot.

No hard feelings here but wait...

1. I would like to see the way he scammed you... Was is that you were not expecting an ebook and forwarded messages from him after you paid for his mentorship?
Pls explain in full pls...

2. Or you've deeper or past fraud experience with him
Dauntless has been banned, he was defrauded yet it's him nairaland is banning, he told me to post here on his behalf, the whole story was on his 13 page thread before he used his powers to make the thread disappear but dauntless screenshot everything before he did, talk about smartness grin if this oga has nothing to hide why did he delete his 13page thread? Then got dauntless banned so he will stay quiet and not complain, corruption everywhere.

1 Like

Re: The case has been settled amicably by Goalty01: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
My thought too

People are not to be trusted this days. That is how I was scammed by Igemburg too. And he's even proud he scammed me.

Lexzeey:
Sir I don't know how you're doing this but it seems nairaland is on your side because I followed the thread, never missed a thing, he didn't Photoshop any of this as I witnessed it live before nairaland took your side and deleted the thread the moment you exposed yourself, pay him his money, the 10k is not worth ruining your reputation over, please refund him.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by L1TTLE(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
Wealthpreach aka Joshuadavidodog aka Phantomplanet pay him his money, look at how greed made you loose a great informative thread of 13pages, you could have settled this amicably but you chosed to be dubious, think about your reputation sir.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by L1TTLE(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
This is the payment proof he sent, odogwu pls don't do this.

Re: The case has been settled amicably by Goalty01: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
dauntless15 has he refunded you?
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Lexzeey: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
Goalty01:
My thought too

People are not to be trusted this days. That is how I was scammed by Igemburg too. And he's even proud he scammed me.

I knew he was fishy the moment he started insulting and using words, all this while he has been pretending because the wealthpreach on that thread is not the same with the one I am seeing now.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Joshuadavidodog(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
L1TTLE:
Wealthpreach aka Joshuadavidodog aka Phantomplanet pay him his money, look at how greed made you loose a great informative thread of 13pages, you could have settled this amicably but you chosed to be dubious, think about your reputation sir.

Did I lose? Look at what you're saying? All the free information I put out there for you people? Where does it show that I used phantomplanet? Everyone to their tent.

Phantom is learning from me. Everyone is asking what happened. Nothing happened. I am glad all those free information is gone.

Re: The case has been settled amicably by Lexzeey: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:

Did I lose? Look at what you're saying? All the free information I put out there for you people? Where does it show that I used phantomplanet? Everyone to their tent.
Oga check his screenshots stop being pathetic, it's not Photoshop it's real, pay him his money, you're better than this, or maybe you're not, you didn't use Phantomplanet yet it's there for all to see, everything here points at you as a thief and you're being cocky about it, if you didn't use that account why did you spell it so well?
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Goalty01: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
You actually did. I was about quoting the moniker when the thread was deleted.

For denying you didn't use your alternative account. Actually proves you scammed him.
Joshuadavidodog:

Phantom is learning from me. Everyone is asking what happened. Nothing happened. I am glad all those free information is gone.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Lexzeey: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:

Phantom is learning from you, habitual liar, check his screenshots you're so dumb.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Joshuadavidodog(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
Lexzeey:
Oga check his screenshots stop being pathetic, it's not Photoshop it's real, pay him his money, you're better than this, or maybe you're not.
I already offered him partial refund since 12pm

Re: The case has been settled amicably by Lexzeey: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
Goalty01:

You actually did. I was about quoting the moniker when the thread was deleted.

For denying you didn't use your alternative account. Actually proves you scammed him.
Dauntless got him on screenshot and he's claiming it's Photoshop, dauntless has high Photoshop skills to make it look this real grin
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Lexzeey: 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:
Pay him his money sir, I beg you, pay him his money, two wrong doesn't make a right.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Lexzeey: 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:
Put yourself in his shoes, when bad things befall you now they'll blame village people, they didn't know you brought it upon yourself just because of cheap 10k scam, how lowly of you.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Lexzeey: 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:
Gimme your phone number lemme discuss with you, if you can't pay I'll pay on your behalf but I'd like to have a discussion with you first.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by StylesX: 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nawao, to think I almost paid him too.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Goalty01: 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
StylesX:
Nawao, to think I almost paid him too.

I promise to pay him next week self.

Omorr fear don catch me oooo. Nobody to be trusted anymore
Re: The case has been settled amicably by 33vision: 1:27am On Nov 27, 2022
And me have been on expired domain auction to get a good domain to start with

I just see everything goner
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Joshuadavidodog(m): 5:20am On Nov 27, 2022
Everyone is just running their mouth. How will you wait for someone to teach you, and then start asking for a refund after you're done learning?

Uncle wants to skip the basic process...

1. Choose a niche from a list
2. Do keyword research and make sure there are easy keywords you could write over time. 300+
3. Get a domain, since you're convinced about your niche has enough keywords.
4.. Write articles and rank them.

He hasn't done keyword research and he wants to zoom into creating blogs. Oya, pay #4000 for spamzilla... He ran here to chant about hidden fees. Not everyone has understanding, I swear.

He refused to follow instructions. All this is because I refused you from starting a gaming niche that had no chance of ranking.

3 Likes

Re: The case has been settled amicably by Joshuadavidodog(m): 5:49am On Nov 27, 2022
Lexzeey:
Gimme your phone number lemme discuss with you, if you can't pay I'll pay on your behalf but I'd like to discuss it with you first.

Is on my signature, but I'm not paying out of lack of funds, I hatee he is trying to use blackmail even after I put effort specifically to teach him.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by StylesX: 5:54am On Nov 27, 2022
Goalty01:

I promise to pay him next week self.

Omorr fear don catch me oooo. Nobody to be trusted anymore
Na thief, I reached out to the guy, he has been banned but the thief wasn't banned, he only sends screenshots that favor him, he's not Sharing the whole story, dauntless was banned so he can't defend himself for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Merrybet..... Pls And Pls Pay Me My Money / For Nigerians Only, Fund Your E-wallet Account Here / Which Business Can I Start With My 1.2million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.