Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

The case has been settled amicably - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The case has been settled amicably (2644 Views)

Foreign Airlines Dispute CBN’s Claim Of Settled FX Backlog / Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. / The Case Of The Man Who Transferred 1M To Uber Driver, Please Learn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The case has been settled amicably by StylesX: 5:55am On Nov 27, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:
Everyone is just running their mouth. How will you wait for someone to teach you, and then start asking for a refund after you're done learning?

Uncle wants to skip the basic process...

1. Choose a niche from a list
2. Do keyword research and make sure there are easy keywords you could write over time. 300+
3. Get a domain, since you're convinced about your niche has enough keywords.
4.. Write articles and rank them.

He hasn't done keyword research and he wants to zoom into creating blogs. Oya, pay #4000 for spamzilla... He ran here to chant about hidden fees. Not everyone has understanding, I swear.

He refused to follow instructions. All this is because I refused you from starting a gaming niche that had no chance of ranking.
Pay him, you're a thief, deliver on your promise or refund him, simple, even the partial refund is a ruse.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Joshuadavidodog(m): 6:20am On Nov 27, 2022
StylesX:
Na thief, I reached out to the guy, he has been banned but the thief wasn't banned, he only sends screenshots that favor him, he's not Sharing the whole story, dauntless was banned so he can't defend himself for now.

How many scams used their real info? Still here trying to talk?

For everyone who asked for mentorship, I made them do keyword research first. Gather 300+ keywords.

He said he wants to do a gaming niche, I told him to do keyword research, he used the god of war and we couldn't find any easy keyword. I told him this niche is already saturated, pick from my list.

He choosed the pet niche. Alright, do research and bring out keywords you'll be using, so you don't derail at any point. The keywords are more like a guide. Cos, if I start pet inch without keywords, I'll get excited and start writing about dog breeds. That's what happened to my first blog which I abandoned.

I've learned to let people do what they want to do. If I left him to start a game niche and given him deleted domain, would he have known? Shebi it's because I took my time to help him choose a niche where he can excel and guide him through. It's a win for all, at least a scam will be leaving nairaland. Thanks!

I'm done feeding him, and he should do as he pleases.

3 Likes

Re: The case has been settled amicably by Joshuadavidodog(m): 6:22am On Nov 27, 2022
StylesX:
Pay him, you're a thief, deliver on your promise or refund him, simple, even the partial refund is a ruse.

I could teach him here in this thread, then everyone could judge if it's my lectures or his level of comprehension. In fact, that's what ill do.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Joshuadavidodog(m): 6:28am On Nov 27, 2022
First this first, pick a niche... He chose the gaming niche, we looked it over and it wasn't viable... So he chose the pet niche. I'll use the pet niche for this lecture.

When you choose a niche, you have to gather words related to that niche, or rather, you have to gather base keywords. In the case of pet niche, dogs, possum, rabbit, raccoon, leash, harness, playpen, dry foods, wet foods, German shepherd, pugs etc.

1 Like

Re: The case has been settled amicably by Joshuadavidodog(m): 6:39am On Nov 27, 2022
After you have gathered those words, you need a keyword research tool to aid you to get easy keywords, in this case, we use semrush. Sem rush has many tools for finding out easy keywords.

For this case, we will be using the keyword magic tool. Type in the word rabbit, when it loads; locate a box called KD( it means keyword difficulty) and set its custom range to 4 each as seen in the screenshot below.

You will see a list of keywords, in this case, I'll pick " rabbit exercise wheel" then I'll search do it on google, and I can see that no one wrote about it. This is golden! I can write an article on 8 best rabbit exercise wheels.

This is a summary, in his case I called him for about an hour to explain the whole concept to him.

This is a summary, there are 8 methods of keyword research, I thought him two and sent an ebook to consolidate the two. Here is a link to the ebook. The ebook is over 5 pages of pictures, showing how to use the phrase tool.

https://mega.nz/file/e2oHAaab#l96jpuuLpKn-xUFkZo03eXVSJvW0Y9aWwSWDG7pqmbs

2 Likes

Re: The case has been settled amicably by Joshuadavidodog(m): 6:49am On Nov 27, 2022
When you have gathered up to 300+ easy keywords like this, it means the niche is viable and you'll write for a long time without derailing or running out of what to write.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Joshuadavidodog(m): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2022
After you have gathered 300+ keywords, then I can give you go ahead to blog in that niche. We will now discuss domains.

There are four types of domains: new, deleted, expired domains, and expiring auction domains.

The most powerful is an expiring auction domain, imaging nairaland is about to expire, if you are lucky to get it, you will restore all the pages and start earning million. You will apply for Adsense and get approved in minutes to hours.

I showed him how to get an expiring auction domain by using spamzilla.io but this site requires $37 monthly fees which two people in the group agreed to pay for. But I can't hand the rest the access to the account without a token, cos I have to reduce the burden on the two that intend to pay. I told him of deleted domains, he said he wanted to expired auctions. I said it'll cost $12 to get access and this was where he started all these troubles.

Like guy, you can get deleted domains by yourself. I even promised to help him fix the site. Human beings.

He should do and get on here and debase all these.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by CeeJeckydivah: 6:55am On Nov 27, 2022
But why did you delete the thread? And his account is banned.
If you tabled your case openly for everyone to see your own side of the story. People will reason with you

1 Like

Re: The case has been settled amicably by eteebanky1: 7:04am On Nov 27, 2022
Thief!!!

I don't know why you bastards derive joy in scamming your fellow countrymen, in this bad economy

E no go better for you op, refund his money back in full, full refund
Re: The case has been settled amicably by StylesX: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:

I could teach him here in this thread, then everyone could judge if it's my lectures or his level of comprehension. In fact, that's what ill do.
Give him his money he said he no do again na by force? Pay him his money you have no reason to hold onto something that isn't yours.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Goalty01: 7:11am On Nov 27, 2022
My question exactly.

Maybe because he was caught with his alternative account he claimed to be his student
CeeJeckydivah:
If you tabled your case openly for everyone to see your own side of the story. People will reason with you
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Joshuadavidodog(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2022
eteebanky1:
Thief!!!

I don't know why you bastards derive joy in scamming your fellow countrymen, in this bad economy

E no go better for you op, refund his money back in full, full refund

After teaching him?
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Joshuadavidodog(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:

Am I a mod? My account is banned also. Wealthoreach
Re: The case has been settled amicably by StylesX: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:

How many scams used their real info? Still here trying to talk?

For everyone who asked for mentorship, I made them do keyword research first. Gather 300+ keywords.

He said he wants to do a gaming niche, I told him to do keyword research, he used the god of war and we couldn't find any easy keyword. I told him this niche is already saturated, pick from my list.

He choosed the pet niche. Alright, do research and bring out keywords you'll be using, so you don't derail at any point. The keywords are more like a guide. Cos, if I start pet inch without keywords, I'll get excited and start writing about dog breeds. That's what happened to my first blog which I abandoned.

I've learned to let people do what they want to do. If I left him to start a game niche and given him deleted domain, would he have known? Shebi it's because I took my time to help him choose a niche where he can excel and guide him through. It's a win for all, at least a scam will be leaving nairaland. Thanks!

I'm done feeding him, and he should do as he pleases.
Dude everything you did screamed dubious, first you sweet talked him into giving you 10k with the promise to hold his hand, but ofcourse it's one of your antics, so if I had paid like he did na ebook you for send me?

Second after he paid the 10k you sent him ebook and forwarded chats, you didn't tell him you were an ebook seller, your former thread didn't even show you were selling ebooks, everything on that page showed you are tutoring people with practicals, instead u sent ebook and left him to navigate on his own

Third you started asking for more money, first it was 3k for semrush which he paid then one 12$ and another 11$, your dollar rate is 820, even on binance dollar isn't upto 800

Fourth you told him you'll refund if he's not satisfied, he asked for a refund you refused

Fifth you attacked him on your thread, then log in to your alternate account pretending you're also a learner on the group to bash him, shaming him of how he's the only one in the group having issues meanwhile it's your alternate with fake proof, making you a lying and thieving person, if you're not dubious why use a fake alternate to corroborate your story

Sixth when you mistakenly shot yourself in the foot by exposing yourself on the alternate you deleted your 13 page thread in seconds

Seventh you quickly shut him up by getting nairaland to ban him and delete all the incriminating evidence he posted

Eight, you told him you're done with nairaland and you're deactivating, is this how an innocent person behave?

Nine, you removed him from the WhatsApp group when he brought the issue up, another big reason why you're a thief, why are you trying to shut him up, if you're innocent why are you restless, why are you doing everything to redeem your image

Lastly why did you force him to chat you up on another phone number.

1 Like

Re: The case has been settled amicably by StylesX: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:

After teaching him?
pay him his money shameless thief.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by StylesX: 7:16am On Nov 27, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:
When you have gathered up to 300+ easy keywords like this, it means the niche is viable and you'll write for a long time without derailing or running out of what to write.
All the hardship in Nigeria see what you're doing, you're very dishonest, stories upon stories and the guy couldn't defend himself because you had him banned.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by StylesX: 7:19am On Nov 27, 2022
Everything he's doing right now is to justify his actions so he can continue scamming on nairaland, he claimed he offered partial refund and the guy refused but that's another lie, he post it here but told the guy he won't get a dime, no atom of honesty in your life.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Joshuadavidodog(m): 7:22am On Nov 27, 2022
StylesX:
Everything he's doing right now is to justify his actions so he can continue scamming on nairaland, he claimed he offered partial refund and the guy refused but that's another lie, he post it here but told the guy he won't get a dime, no atom of honesty in your life.

Why would I refund him after all this?
Re: The case has been settled amicably by StylesX: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:

Why would I refund him after all this?
Because it's his money, it's not yours.

1 Like

Re: The case has been settled amicably by Joshuadavidodog(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2022
StylesX:
Because it's his money, it's not yours.

And my time and effort?
Re: The case has been settled amicably by StylesX: 7:25am On Nov 27, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:

And my time and effort?
Pay him half then, but you refused, you told him he's not getting a dime, you're a criminal, you never had the intention of paying back, your original intent was to cheat him, this world is a small world, 13k won't do anything for you if you don't know, money I spend in a day, I pity you.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Joshuadavidodog(m): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2022
StylesX:
Pay him half then, but you refused, you told him he's not getting a dime, you're a criminal.

Why would he? When I offered him half did he accept? He wanted me to waste my time. I woke up to his message asking for a partial refund this morning and I told him he is not getting a dime for all these things he has done.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Joshuadavidodog(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2022
StylesX:
Pay him half then, but you refused, you told him he's not getting a dime, you're a criminal, you never had the intention of paying back, your original intent was to cheat him, this world is small, 13k won't do anything for you if you don't know, the money I spend in a day, I pity you.

Replying to you is a waste. Online judge. Am I the cause of his slow comprehension? Who said blogging was easy?
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Goalty01: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2022
First it was Chuksbaby, then Igemburg , now you...

1 Like

Re: The case has been settled amicably by Joshuadavidodog(m): 7:29am On Nov 27, 2022
Goalty01:
First it was Chuksbaby, then Igemburg , now you...

For 10 thousand, common? It's alright!
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Goalty01: 7:30am On Nov 27, 2022
Please can you explain the part where you pretended to be your own student with your alternative account?

The thread Got deleted the moment you were busted.

Joshuadavidodog:

Replying to you is a waste. Online judge. Am I the cause of his slow comprehension? Who said blogging was easy?
Re: The case has been settled amicably by StylesX: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:

Why would he? When I offered him half did he accept? He wanted me to waste my time. I woke up to his message asking for a partial refund this morning and I told him he is not getting a dime for all these things he has done.
Keep the money na since 13k is what u need to make it in life, since you have succeeded in scamming him enjoy the money quietly, don't come here and be claiming innocent cuz you're not, I'll reach out to him and send him money, keep the 13k thief.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Goalty01: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2022
You gave room for that. We all were on ur side until the moment you claimed to be your student with your alternative account. That's where I gave up

Joshuadavidodog:

Re: The case has been settled amicably by Joshuadavidodog(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2022
Goalty01:
Please can you explain the part where you pretended to be your own student with your alternative account?

The thread Got deleted the moment you were busted.

For real?
Re: The case has been settled amicably by StylesX: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:

If 10k is small why are u holding unto it like some thirsty mofo.
Re: The case has been settled amicably by StylesX: 7:32am On Nov 27, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:

Ehn his slow comprehension makes it okay to scam him, I wonder the kind of messed up mentality you have, them no train you well? Boy
Re: The case has been settled amicably by Goalty01: 7:33am On Nov 27, 2022
Are you trying to deny this too. We were all following bro.

If you can deny this too. Then I'm done

Joshuadavidodog:

For real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Ranked #2 In World's Wealthiest Blacks / How To Build Quarry Crusher Business In Nigeria / Have U Heard Of D Nigerian Man Who Sold A Fake Airport For $242million.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.