Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Settled. Everything has been resolved - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Settled. Everything has been resolved (4937 Views)

This Issue Has Been RESOLVED / I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc / Finally I have settled to buy Vernee T3 Pro Smartphone 3GB RAM 16GB ROM Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2022
Thank you.
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by stanvesco(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2022
Goalty01:
The problem started since when I received the phone from him which I notified him.

We told me it's the battery and he will replace it. Since then he keeps posting me.

The phone came with the battery issue

So relax bro
Nairaland mods would solve dis tin easily
. Stop calling him scam

1 Like

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by MrBONE2(m): 11:26am On Nov 27, 2022
masterfactor:
That is why I prefer to go to a physical shop and buy what I want, if am to transact with you, i must be there physically

Yeah Bwana that is what I usually do, go to physical store to buy my things with Guwara Guwara, but eeemm if someone dare cheat me I will come back and hunt them with my Guwara Guwara grin

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by eteebanky1: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2022
anjum2dawood:
Brother, in as much as 50k na huge money , but I will advice u, let it slide, na business gone bad , Move on, learn from itMy 2 koboBrother, in as much as 50k na huge money , but I will advice u, let it slide, na business gone bad , Move on, learn from itMy 2 kobo...

You're very stupid....he should let it slide?

Can you give op the 50k for free? Some people go just open mouth waaaaaaah saying nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by michaellovaldo(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2022
Goalty01:
Here is the complain from the second buyer

You're Scammer with no Conscience at all

2 Likes

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by michaellovaldo(m): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Igemburg:

Lol, someone committed to buy from Abuja during our conversation then, and he didn't send money on time before this man called me that he is interested and he is in Lagos.

The same guy have bought a Nokia phone from me before which he testified it served him well.
I wish the guy see this post and confirm this

2 Likes

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by EvilRampage(m): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
Igemburg abeg no mind the op... I read the thread from the beginning and i can say that the op is immature, greedy and shameless..... Those kind of people, you don't banter words with them or they'll fustrate you, they are keyboard warriors.... Na greediness they worry op

5 Likes

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
Goalty01:
I never said he scammed you.

He claimed I was the only one complaining of the battery issue.

That you never complained of any battery issues.
He wanted to guilt trap me.

And I have to show him evidence that you actually did.

The guy is just a chronic liar and scammer.

You can get away with this. But you will never succeed in life

Sir, you have to calm down. You can see the way you're going about this issue is not helping matters. Now @michaellovaldo comments have disproved you.

1. It's obvious you didn't do a proper research on what to expect on the Pixel 2 which I used myself 5 years ago.

2. You allow your anger to get a better part of you instead of logical reasoning.

3. I sell phones & laptops myself but try not to advertise on nairaland because of how people like you handle issues.

4. From the posts so far, you made a wrong accusation. I also know you have to protect your sweat. I understand it's not easy

5. I'll send you 5k and either you or him will complete the money to fix the phone. You'll have to apologize to him for the wrong accusation.

Just my 2kobo sir.

3 Likes

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Tk4all(m): 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
Studymore123:

Sir, you have to calm down. You can see the way you're going about this issue is not helping matters. Now @michaellovaldo comments have disproved you.

1. It's obvious you didn't do a proper research on what to expect on the Pixel 2 which I used myself 5 years ago.

2. You allow your anger to get a better part of you instead of logical reasoning.

3. I sell phones & laptops myself but try not to advertise on nairaland because of how people like you handle issues.

4. From the posts so far, you made a wrong accusation. I also know you have to protect your sweat. I understand it's not easy

5. I'll send you 5k and either you or him will complete the money to fix the phone. You'll have to apologize to him for the wrong accusation.

Just my 2kobo sir.
You are kind sir, God will bless you
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by CanineOfJackal: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
Goalty01:
Igemburg you scammed me.

You're a Scammer. Please you all should be wary of him
you need to calm down and work out a solution. There was a gap in communication which caused all these.

Since he said the cost of the battery is high on ur side then I think a compromise should be reached.

Stick to your own problem and leave out the other person cos it's confusing everyone
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by schoolgossip: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
OP is wrong for calling you a scammer, but after going through the chats. The accused is also wrong in his own ways. Everyone is at fault.
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Namdosky(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bros move on e don pass...just shine ta eye next time...no buy anything online go there and buy the item b4 payment check all the necessary things
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Fakbrown: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
I have to call out chuksbsby too, since name calling have started, that guy scammed about 20 persons worth about 20k each, he was bragging how he would take Ppl by the hand and make them earn online, nigga was just busy giving us YouTube video
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Auskyd(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
Goalty01:
Yes, I'm a student. And phone is very important to me RN.

and yes, it's just a 50k phone, because that is what I can afford.

And I think 50k is important to the scammer. If not why bother selling a 50k phone

I feel you my bro. Just take an easy and reason with him. He isn't a scammer. Relax.
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by seanwilliam(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
You should have returned it when you notice the phone was bad

@ seller, what can you do to the situation on ground now?

50k is not something you can just throw away like that
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Igemburg(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
Studymore123:

Just my 2kobo sir.

Thanks boss I really appreciate

But let him right the wrong doings before I take any step to fix the phone.

After all the opinions shared here, he still calling me a "scammer" and cursing me.

1 Like

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Igemburg(m): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
Auskyd:
Very obvious say this OP na student. Nothing you wan tell you.

All this dragging for 50k phone. Omo.

Igemburg you don hear am for your life lmao. You no go try this thing again

As in my brother, you know too well now, never encountered this over FIVE(5) years of doing business on NL.
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Igemburg(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
seanwilliam:
You should have returned it when you notice the phone was bad

@ seller, what can you do to the situation on ground now?

50k is not something you can just throw away like that

Boss there is nothing wrong with the phone, all this dragging is because of battery doesn't last.

Which I was ready and still ready to change for him,
But let him correct himself and do the needful 1st.
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Johnsown1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
Goalty01:
Igemburg advertised google pixel 2 on GOOGLE PIXEL THREAD.

I reached out to him and after negotiations and he assuring me that the phone is ok. Nothing is wrong with it. I paid him and he sent the phone to me.

Upon receiving the phone. One side of the screen was partially opened.
Few hours after using the phone, its started going on and off.

I complained to him, he told me maybe it was the battery. I reminded him how I asked him if anything is wrong with the phone and he said No. Why now?

He said he didn't notice. But that I should change the battery.

I told him I wasn't ready for this. He wanted me to send the phone back and change the battery, looking at the cost and stress of returning it back.

I told him I will make an Enquiry at my place, if I possibly find someone that sells pixel 2 battery and repairs I will let him know.

Fortunately I found one. I got back to him immediately.

Story changed when I asked for money to replace it.

He started ignoring my messages.

He knew he sold a scrap to me.

I later found a buyer for the phone. With all the issues the person was willing to buy. But only with a receipt.

I contact him to issue a receipt. He kept dragging me and giving me conditions because I called him out on Nairaland.

Unfortunately the phone died off while using. I was on YouTube.

It can charge nor ON anymore.

And the buyer said he can't buy anymore.

That is how I just wasted 50k for nothing.

When will you guys stop paying for electronics gadgets online and what happened to payment after delivery or third party system because most of these keyboard warriors are thieves
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Auskyd(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
Johnsown1:

When will you guys stop paying for electronics gadgets online and what happened to payment after delivery or third party system because most of these keyboard warriors are thieves

Actually no be everything you see you suppose comment about tho. What about people that buy from Jumia, Konga, Alibaba and AliExpress? Does this your shallow logic apply there too?

Smh stick to selling land and don't comment nonsense abeg. No offense.

1 Like

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Johnsown1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
Auskyd:

Actually no be everything you see you suppose comment about tho. What about people that buy from Jumia, Konga, Alibaba and AliExpress? Does this your shallow logic apply there too?

Smh stick to selling land and don't comment nonsense abeg. No offense.

I don't owe you any explanation, most of these online retailers are thieves including you; if your one

1 Like

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by cedricksly: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
hello66:
Brother, in as much as 50k na huge money , but I will advice u, let it slide, na business gone bad ,

Move on, learn from it

My 2 kobo
someone intentionally scam another person and u tag it business gone bad?? Do u even know the meaning of business gone bad?? Anyway if na me I know exactly how to treat his kind... 50k isn't a lot of money but looking at the suffering I'm the country right now, it is too much to just let go..

2 Likes

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Auskyd(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
Johnsown1:

I don't owe you any explanation, most of these online retailers are thieves including you; if your one

You have to explain anything. You can give what you don't have.

I'd reiterate again, stick to selling land and collecting your 2% commission and stop embarassing yourself outside.

Classic example of penny wise, pound foolish.

I forget say na Enugu you dey. Online retailing and commercial activities are almost at Zero. Apologies. I understand now grin

1 Like

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Bimpe29: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
The importance of due diligence when buying things can't be overemphasized.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Johnsown1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
Auskyd:

You have to explain anything. You can give what you don't have.

I'd reiterate again, stick to selling land and collecting your 2% commission and stop embarassing yourself outside.

Classic example of penny wise, pound foolish.

I forget say na Enugu you dey. Online retailing and commercial activities are almost at Zero. Apologies. I understand now grin

Please you guys buying things online should beware of this monicker it's either he is a potential cyber criminal or he is a hardened Internet criminal because I think that my comments are making jest of the devil in him

3 Likes

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by ojonugba2014(m): 2:27am On Nov 28, 2022
devilmaycry:
I can understand op
The reason I dnt deal with computer Village peeps...90% of them are crooks .

50k ain't a small money u can throw around these days

What op should have done is to send the phone back ...say to someone in lagos to follow up the repair process with the seller because if I am a seller and I sell a phone to you but you complain of fault ,I will still need
to check cos u might as well be lying just to extort money from me ....not debunking the fact op is telling the truth...im just saying it's a two way thing

I believe op have learnt his lesson ....do only physical transaction and have peace of mind

U have said it all. Few weeks ago I bought a laptop from one nonsense Guy on Nairaland here ( Acer chrome book) 65k.

The system Os keep crashing. I am staying in ogbomoso, I have to travel to Lagos, ND format it. Not up to 3 days the os crashed again. I still have to travel back to Lagos again.

Las las he gave me one old model and roughly used hp laptop ( the laptop was covered with some leather so that u won't notice it )
I added extra 30k to the nonsense Acer chrome book he sold to me.

4gb ram
300hd
Poor battery.

I spent more than 100k .

I am sure, he will labour in vain when the right time comes.

I am seeing his ads of laptops here on Nairaland almost every day.
I Never get him time. This name sounds like the name of the person that sold the laptop to me self.
Anyway I don move on Shaa.i pass 100k. Na the stress ND danger of travelling pain me pass

Avoid all those oloribukuu ikeja ND Alaba-international boys.
Patronize them at your peril

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Recover Whatsapp Deleted Messages / Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware / How Can I Unlock Mtn Fastlink Modem By Zte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.