Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Settled. Everything has been resolved - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Settled. Everything has been resolved (4936 Views)

This Issue Has Been RESOLVED / I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc / Finally I have settled to buy Vernee T3 Pro Smartphone 3GB RAM 16GB ROM Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Doracity82(m): 6:54am On Nov 28, 2022
Auskyd:

You have to explain anything. You can give what you don't have.

I'd reiterate again, stick to selling land and collecting your 2% commission and stop embarassing yourself outside.

Classic example of penny wise, pound foolish.

I forget say na Enugu you dey. Online retailing and commercial activities are almost at Zero. Apologies. I understand now grin
What have Enugu to do with this now

1 Like

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Auskyd(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2022
Johnsown1:

Please you guys buying things online should beware of this monicker it's either he is a potential cyber criminal or he is a hardened Internet criminal because I think that my comments are making jest of the devil in him

Nah, I just think you're being plain stupid. But don't worry. Your type has never been a problem for me. I don't depend on other people to make my money lol.

If you never sell land, you no go chop. With all the useless threads you open on NL during your spare time (which I assume is a lot because you be like who no get work lmao).

It's Monday. Go hustle bro.

1 Like

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Meister(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
To the best of my knowledge igemburg is very legit.

I bought a pixel 3a XL from him a few weeks ago which he mentioned that it's down firing speaker was bad, I just changed the speaker today and the phone is working optimally.
I've been following this thread and I've known of igemburg for long but I wanted to actually replace the stuff and confirm before posting here.

Goalty I understand how you feel but you need to calm down and resolve amicably with him abeg
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
M
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Meister(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Goalty01:
He told you the speaker was bad right?

He told me mine is ok with no issues. If he had said the same thing to me, that the battery is bad ooo etc. It would have been a different case too.

The fact that he mentioned it without me cajoling him means he'd have told you too if he had any idea the battery was not in good condition
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Meister(m): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
Goalty01:
I don't know your financial status sha.

But there is a reason I decided to go for a phone with no fault.

I'm a student here. Which one should i face abeg. Source for another money to buy new battery?

Oh No. I'm not fit for that

Someone has offered to send you 5k and igemburg has agreed to help remedy the situation if you mend his name you tried to taint.
I understand that your ego might make that hard for you to agree to but that's just your only option now unless you want to either repair the phone yourself or drop the phone.

Chat him up on WhatsApp or call him and make things right abeg
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
H
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Igemburg(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
Meister:
To the best of my knowledge igemburg is very legit.

I bought a pixel 3a XL from him a few weeks ago which he mentioned that it's down firing speaker was bad, I just changed the speaker today and the phone is working optimally.
I've been following this thread and I've known of igemburg for long but I wanted to actually replace the stuff and confirm before posting here.

Goalty I understand how you feel but you need to calm down and resolve amicably with him abeg

Bossman, good to hear that the speaker is working fine, thanks for your trust and thanks for your comment, I really appreciate.
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
B
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Hartway: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
Scammers and Thieves have taken over NL.
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Kennyflyair: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
I personally avoid phones sold by phone repairers cos you don't know the things those phones have passed through before they are finally sold. Them for don patch patch those phones to get them working then sell to unsuspecting buyers.

In fact, I almost prefer buying new itel phone if I dey manage money than buying used phones from repairers

6 Likes

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
G
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by yehmy(m): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2022
Igemburg:

Boss there is nothing wrong with the phone, all this dragging is because of battery doesn't last.

Which I was ready and still ready to change for him,
But let him correct himself and do the needful 1st.
Do the needful by fixing the ba3, then let him modify all his post. A good name is priceless. You are a business man and he's a customer

5 Likes

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2022
N
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2022
ts
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Igemburg(m): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
yehmy:
Do the needful by fixing the ba3, then let him modify all his post. A good name is priceless. You are a business man and he's a customer

Doing that bro, Thanks

1 Like

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by schoolgossip: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Abeg just sent him the battery. Let this matter die...

All of us dey watch, dem no born him well make him no Apologise and clear all allegations.

Your reputation matters more.

Igemburg:

Doing that bro, Thanks
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Igemburg(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Good day guys

I Thank you all for your support and advice.
I have done as the OP requested.

I really appreciate everyone.

Package sent to Kebbi state.

2 Likes

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Emmyreal4(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
Igemburg:
Good day guys

case closed

You have done well, I wish you more successful sales and all the best in your business.

3 Likes

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Magnumproperty: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2022
Igemburg:
I won't run away from this ordeal, and my intentions are pure.

Most of my customers on NL knows me very well and even know my shop, so if anyone wants to see me in person, come to 23, Ola Ayeni Street Computer village Ikeja
My phone number - 08133077936

I will shed more light on this issue now.

KINDLY NOTE THAT THIS GUY HAS TRIED TO DRAG ME ON GOOGLE PIXEL PLATFORM WHERE WE SHARED THE SITUATION AND HIS PROPOSITION WAS NOT WELCOME THAT IS WHY HE DRAGGED ME HERE.
Do you have Redmi note 9 pro in stock? 6gb 128gb. If you have, please what's the last price?
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Igemburg(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
Magnumproperty:

Do you have Redmi note 9 pro in stock? 6gb 128gb. If you have, please what's the last price?

No boss, will look around from peeps and get back to you, or you can chat me up on 08133077936, I can look around the market tomorrow and get for you
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by okunwaye(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
Igemburg:
Good day guys

Do you have Redmi note 10 pro 6g 128g in stock?
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Igemburg(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
okunwaye:

Do you have Redmi note 10 pro 6g 128g in stock?
New or used?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Scam Called Shake And Win / MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... / How To Recover Whatsapp Deleted Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.