Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website (5834 Views)

Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans / Bola Tinubu's Official Website Also Claims Donald Duke's Young Picture As His / Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by ezegold4we: 5:19am On Nov 27, 2022
Only fooools, educated illiterates, hardened criminal's, drug Barron's, touts, reglious bigots, and ethnic idiot's will vote that vegetable narcotic ancestor of over 88yrs called tinubu,

The Devil Just punished and destroyed APC by giving them the criminal called tinubu as their presidential candidate,

Everything about tinubu is fraudulent, imagine stealing Donald Duke's child-hood picture, former cross river State govnor as his own, tinubu isn't different from Yahoo guy's, this drug Lord has no attribute of a presidential material,

Even buhari will be the most useless sitting president on earth if he's thinking of supporting tinubu talkmore of tinubu being his successor,

Vote wisely,
Vote for Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by Racoon(m): 5:22am On Nov 27, 2022
Godfullsam:
Was he using the pictures to withdraw money from banks? He may not even be aware of any pictures in his web site.
Always defending the indefensible. Do you know the implication of such an action? Just as "Mr Onanuga did not clarify whether or not Mr Tinubu could be held responsible by the law since he was the candidate whose signature appeared on the falsified document filed under oath.

Mr Onanuga said Nigerians should disregard perjury charges against Mr Tinubu because he has not held any political office since he concluded his two terms in 2007, ...."
(Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC" - Campaign Team.)

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-tokunbo-afikuyomi-falsified-tinubus-academic-credentials-to-inec-says-campaign-headquarters/ Only God will help you lots.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by gozmok1(m): 5:52am On Nov 27, 2022
A bat is blind
A bat is ugly
A bad lives upside-down
A bat loves the darkness
A bat drinks it's victim's blood to survive
A bat moves without a clearly defined path

Don't be BATified, Be OBIDIENT and enjoy the good of the land �

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by Mrkindness: 6:44am On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubu is a bloody bastard, a thief and a imposter.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by techWriter1: 7:12am On Nov 27, 2022
nigeria landlord must payment o because you have been using the picture illegaly since
Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by Masterclass32: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2022
They steal everything, even ordinary picture.

Nawa oo.
Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by novaris(m): 7:53am On Nov 27, 2022
Godfullsam:

Was he using the pictures to withdraw money from banks?
He may not even be aware of any pictures in his web site.
clap for urself

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by Mindlog: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2022
Godfullsam:

He is not aware? When the documentary on him was done, did he and his wife not watch it?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by EricSamuel712(m): 8:31am On Nov 27, 2022
Earn daily on sport betting with world cup games

The odds is just 2 odds, winning is certain and guarantee 100%

Call or WhatsApp me #234=906**338*1830

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by ekemma676: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2022
Diadem10 defending the druglord will make you look stupid. I told you so.Result has been announced.Diadem10 defending the druglord will make you look stupid. I told you so.Result has been announced....
Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by kollinz1234(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2022
triple996:
This people eh
E shock you abi.

Obidients na vawulence promax
Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by Idiko1: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2022
Believe any crap spewed by Yari.ba, then the joke is on you. Even some dumbass dingbats from Oduduwa constituency contested otherwise that the picture was Thiefinubu after Don Duke contradicted it.
Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by unclejb2(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubu doesn't even know himself when he was young.... A watara Tinubu na nku.
Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by uba1991: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2022
pquaver:

So for ur mind Tinubu is operating and uploading pics in that site?
I only ask you a question. Who uploaded it? Or are you telling us everybody is allowed to upload any picture in the site without Tinubu approval?
Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by gtrust: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2022
That’s EXACTLY the point: Tinubu is NOT aware of anything anymore.
He is not aware Niger-Delta is a region and not a state.
He’s not aware when he’s in the mosque or when in the church.

If you make him president then you are indirectly making those people who created that fake website and stole other people’s pictures to commit the “worstest” looting of the CBN & selling off of all national assets and the “worstest” accumulation of borrowings on top Nigeria as collateral.

Godfullsam:

Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by Ojiofor: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubu is a shameless thief and his supporter are more shameless.
Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by Jflex07(m): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Godfullsam:

Shameless jobless urrchin... Keep justifying every nonsense...
Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by Jflex07(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
pquaver:

So for ur mind Tinubu is operating and uploading pics in that site?
Shameless jobless internet troll employed by the drug lord to constitute nuisance on the internet. Keep justifying all the nonsense your god does.
Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by Godfullsam(m): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Naijalarry:

You need serious help. Defending the druglord will make you look stupid

What is wrong with you guys sef undecided? So I have automatically become a supper of tinubu just because I said the obvious truth?

Either you guys like it or not, tinubu is partially disconnected from reality perhaps due to old age..
Someone that often forget the name of the party he belongs? He was heard telling his gullible followers to get their APC and vote for him instead of PVC.

Baba may not be aware of those pictures in his web site. That is the truth..
Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by Godfullsam(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
Jflex07:
Shameless jobless urrchin... Keep justifying every nonsense...

You lack sense.

I don't support tinubu at all neither do I support Atiku or Obi. They are all thieves, hypocrites and liars.

But truth be told, tinubu is partially disconnected from realities.. He may not be aware of those pictures just as his not aware of things going on around him any more..

Someone who was heard shouting "God bless PDP" in his recent campaign?
Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by Footballisfun: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
Godfullsam:

What is wrong with you guys sef undecided? So I have automatically become a supper of tinubu just because I said the obvious truth?

Either you guys like it or not, tinubu is partially disconnected from reality perhaps due to old age..
Someone that often forget the name of the party he belongs? He was heard telling his gullible followers to get their APC and vote for him instead of PVC.

Baba may not be aware of those pictures in his web site. That is the truth..

Then he is not fit to contest the election
Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by madapcmod: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
He should be sued for impersonation.

He has been stealing people's identity and been going Scott free.

This time he must pay for defamation, impersonation and identity theft.

FRAUDnibu is a hardened CRIMINAL!

Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by CharleyBright(m): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
What is the Tinubu of a man about?
Everything about him is shrouded in lies and secrecy.
A thief and a smooth criminal.
Unfortunately, gullible Nigerians knowing Tinubu's criminal and shady pasts will still vote him to become President.
I weep for the idiotcity of my fellow Nigerians.
Even God don begin tire for Nigerian matter
Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by Footballisfun: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
CharleyBright:
What is the Tinubu of a man about?
Everything about him is shrouded in lies and secrecy.
A thief and a smooth criminal.
Unfortunately, gullible Nigerians knowing Tinubu's criminal and shady pasts will still vote him to become President.
I weep for the idiotcity of my fellow Nigerians.
Even God don begin tire for Nigerian matter

I doubt
Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by Jflex07(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
Godfullsam:

You lack sense.

I don't support tinubu at all neither do I support Atiku or Obi. They are all thieves, hypocrites and liars.

But truth be told, tinubu is partially disconnected from realities.. He may not be aware of those pictures just as his not aware of things going on around him any more..

Someone who was heard shouting "God bless PDP" in his recent campaign?
My apologies for misunderstanding you. You are absolutely correct bro,he is definitely disconnected from the realities on ground probably due to age, dementia and cognitive imbalance.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by ambale(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
smileyoo:
pls nigerians, what's really going on in our nation; is integrity no more a requirement for seeking to become the president of Nigeria ?
gosh, the standard of seeking for the exalted office of the land is becoming , too low.

Buhari has destroyed whatever is left of the bar

Now we have known fraudsters jostling to head the nation even when it is glaring they don't know what to do with the power
Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by ambale(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
Godfullsam:

That's the same way he won't be aware till the treasury is emptied right?

Do you know you can go to jail for stealing ones property be it physical, pictorial, or even intellectual?

Radarada
Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by Bantu10: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba thief so tey He thief picture join

Cc pandoraobi wwwihy seunmsg sarrki omenka pandoraobi and other urchins
Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by pquaver(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
Jflex07:
Shameless jobless internet troll employed by the drug lord to constitute nuisance on the internet. Keep justifying all the nonsense your god does.

One thing I like about you guys which everyone has seen is, you accuse people of exactly what you are. It is clear to everyone between you and I who is the one being paid to work on the internet.. You are on every Tinubu thread 24/7

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by pquaver(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
uba1991:
I only ask you a question. Who uploaded it? Or are you telling us everybody is allowed to upload any picture in the site without Tinubu approval?

Tinubu does not concern himself with the running of tge website, some people are paid to do it. Or u think Ronaldo comes on Instagram to comment? Oga this rich people don't run these pages
Re: Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website by pquaver(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
Naijalarry:

Defending the thief will make you look stupid

Just like supporting a vision less man makes you look stupid. Ordinary airport he could not envisage..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate / Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) / NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.