Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,178 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Can You Stand Naked In Front Of Your Brother Or Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Stand Naked In Front Of Your Brother Or Sister? (737 Views)

Have You Ever Slept With Your Partner's Brother Or Sister? / Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? / How To Get That Christian Brother Or Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Stand Naked In Front Of Your Brother Or Sister? by BBBmall25: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2022
Someone asked this question on Facebook which generated different reaction, so I will like my nairalanders views on this. If should ask me, I will say very long nooo...!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Stand Naked In Front Of Your Brother Or Sister? by Olaoluwa112(m): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2022
Na fool dey ask this kind question.

Why do you think parent separates kids, male in a room and female in the other?
Remember we are still human and with the way things are going, brother marrying his blood sis will become norms.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Stand Naked In Front Of Your Brother Or Sister? by flames007(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2022
Why tf will i want to do dat?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Stand Naked In Front Of Your Brother Or Sister? by BBBmall25: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Na fool dey ask this kind question.
I wish I could screenshot different reaction from there. Surprisingly, majority of women saw nothing wrong with that, so far he is their blood brother
Re: Can You Stand Naked In Front Of Your Brother Or Sister? by BBBmall25: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2022
flames007:
Why tf will i want to do dat?
yeah, but I wonder why some do that no matter how close especially adult relatives
Re: Can You Stand Naked In Front Of Your Brother Or Sister? by Newfoundlove: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2022
For what ?
Re: Can You Stand Naked In Front Of Your Brother Or Sister? by EricSamuel712(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2022
Earn daily on sport betting with world cup games

The odds is just 2 odds, winning is certain and guarantee 100%

Call or WhatsApp me #234=906**338*1830
Re: Can You Stand Naked In Front Of Your Brother Or Sister? by Slawomirr: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Any day anytime twice on Sunday...

People that even change their menstrual pad in my presence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Stand Naked In Front Of Your Brother Or Sister? by Streetmovement(m): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol, Back then I use to but I never saw theirs, he be like na only me been dey like do that shit though I've been seperated from my siblings for a long time now via hustle grin

(1) (Reply)

Secretive Relationship: 5 (signs You Are In A Secret Relationship). / My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth / Careful The Kind Of Man You Marry and the advice you follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.