Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike (34237 Views)

Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde / APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by ogmask: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2022
Yves4real:
One of the things I remembered Ameachi's tenure for was the free delivery through C.S. at BMH. Someone I am close to had C.S. twice there during his first tenure. I applaud him for that, and there was a measure of safety during his tenure as governor of Rivers State.
Mr. Infrastructure, from what I see on the news, you are doing well as a governor, and Ameachi also did well in his time.

Ameachi is way higher and better than wike in all ramifications of governance. Wike is too loud. For wike whatever money can't do doesn't exist. If he tries to bribe you and you refuse he goes all out to destroy you. You can't compare both men abeg. My wife and daughter enjoyed the free medical care during the Ameachi administration. It was my sister Inlaw who was a doctor in Delta state then that told my wife to stop patronising private hospital because Ameachi had made health care for mothers and children free. To my surprise it was true. When I talk some very closed-minded children on NL will start blabbing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by DDDDDav: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2022
kollinz1234:
Only God knows the kind of debt Wike had thrown Rivers State Into with all these his arrogance.

Meanwhile babablu, blu bulaba will never rule this nation. His fans can stand on his manhood if they like.

Tinubu cannot win. A vote for Tinubu is a wasted vote. He is an ordinary regional candidate full of errors and sickness.

His dogs are free to quote me; I am trying to build my mentions on nairaland wink

The bolded....Tinubu dogs grin grin
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Lazenby007(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2022
Brendaniel:
Though I still rate Amaechi's performance higher than Wike, However governance is not all about projects, some governors will do projects that are not needed just to syphone money and so on, I believe in taking people out of poverty first.
For example monorail
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Moh247: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2022
EngrKemp:

U are just too myopic ?

What is Lagos with out federal government?
All the bridges in Lagos was constructed by federal government when Lagos was the capital of Nigeria.
Tinubu did not even construct a single bridge in Lagos for 8 years.

Thanks to fashola for job well done so much that tinubu wanted him out for doing so well and he fought back and won his second bid
But look at ambode ,he did well but was booted out by tinubu because he felt he owes Lagos n can do whatever he wants.

Can any south west state compare to Rivers State?

Never

Una never reach..

Tinubu seem to be hunting you about, well I won't degenerate into the Tinubu conversation you crave

Next

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by assholemods: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Was Amaechi in Apc when he built those flyovers? That's the critical question Apc should answer
What is critical about the question? Does it matter whichever party you belong when you do whatever good for the people? That is irrelevant question.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Moh247: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Most of the flyovers in Lagos were built by FG
Fact!!
Tinubu did but build any flyover as governor
Another fact!!

Exactly what's Tinubu's business on this thread or are you simply obsessed with the name Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Lazenby007(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2022
tesppidd:
Wike's foolishness and delusion is consistently encouraged and promoted by his ass-kissers and praise singers.

6 months from today they will all desert him when he no longer controls 40 billion naira revenue a month.

Then they just might tell him the truth; that Amaechi nor be I'm mate at all.
story
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by assholemods: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Most of the flyovers in Lagos were built by FG
Fact!!
Tinubu did but build any flyover as governor
Another fact!!
This one is here to de rail de- thread.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by assholemods: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2022
Lazenby007:
story
Facts

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by mrksquare: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2022
BadRadio:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/26/projects-challenge-amaechi-built-five-flyovers-rivers-apc-replies-wike/

Amaechi remains the best governor after Diete Spiff.

The sum that was expended in building the Obiri Ikwerre interchange alone will construct six of Wike's overhead bridges.

Below is a video of the Obiri Ikwerre interchange
https://fb.watch/gZyQmOnOcn/

When Amaechi was governor the only road leading to Woji-elelenwo-Akpajo corridor was through slaughter. Amaechi constructed an alternative route bridge that meander through river to connect that axis by road.

Amaechi built the oil mill interchange.

Amaechi reconstructed the Woji bridge at slaughter. And left that job at 70percent before his tenure ended.

All Wike has been doing is building linear bridges on existing road. In a state that is surrounded by 50 percent of river.

In all fairness to Wike, the only construction he is doing that is desirable, is the Woji-Aleto bridge that is connecting the river at Woji through Aleto. When that project is completed it means one can drive to Eleme from PH in 30 minutes.

All the Federal road Amaechi constructed during his tenure, a sum of 83 Billion was refunded to the state by Pres. Buhari and Wike became the beneficiary of it.

Amaechi sent over 2000 Rivers Indigene and non indigine alike on Oversea scholarship. The 12,200 jobs was devoid of ethnicity as many South Easterners and people from other ethnic group got the job on merit. Amaechi paid bursery to students in tertiary institution. Gave free bags, shoes, sandals and books to every child that enrolled into primary schools in the primary school he built.

Amaechi bought cars for all doctors in Rivers state so as to boost their efficiency. There was free dental session for all resident of Rivers state at the Dental Hospital that was managed by the Indians.

Amaechi is a class of its own. Wike cannot fit into Amaechi's shoe.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Vadese1: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2022
Honestly Amechi was a blessing to rivers State. Wike is busy throwing money around, yet he cannot pay workers. Amechi never owe workers. Rather he employed more workers with good package for rivers people. He gave alot of attention to human capital development. Alot of scholarship to Rivers people to study home and abroad. This talkative call Wike came and destroyed everything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by ogmask: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Was Amaechi in Apc when he built those flyovers? That's the critical question Apc should answer

Dodging things. Do we have parties in Nigeria? What will you say about Dave Umahi who has been building roads and bridges both as PDP and apc gov. What about Obaseki who did so much as apc gov only for him to go under since he joined the PDP. Does the party truly matter. In Nigeria, a political party is to clinch power. No ideology or political philosophy driving the drive for power. They are all thieves after all.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by sunnyflakes(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2022
The beauty of the whole matter is that the whole flyovers were built by PDP Governors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2022
2blessed01:
For Naija now... building flyovers Is now political achievement....
It's a big SHAME.

It’s a big achievement because we’re lagging behind in road infrastructure. Asides Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Abuja and Lagos, the rest have major infrastructure deficit <the few I listed aren’t there yet but are catching up>
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by herich(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2022
Pls, where is Woji flyover located
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by assholemods: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2022
Shampoo77:
Only five flyovers in 8 years compared to 12 in
8 years? APC members need mental and psychological check up.
You are actually the one that needs mental and psychological check up. Since when has a mere flyover become a measure of success? Either 8 or 12 is fly over a rocket science? Even ordinary gutter is an achievement to people like you. in other places people measure the number of industries, health care etc built by leaders, you are here counting fly overs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by sunnyflakes(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2022
ogmask:

Dodging things. Do we have parties in Nigeria? What will you say about Dave Umahi who has been building roads and bridges both as PDP and apc gov. What about Obaseki who did so much as apc gov only for him to go under since he joined the PDP. Does the party truly matter. In Nigeria, a political party is to clinch power. No ideology or political philosophy driving the drive for power. They are all thieves after all.
Has Umahi really done much since joining the APC?
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by assholemods: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2022
herich:
Pls, where is Woji flyover located
There at Woji... YKC junction.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by descarado: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
How many people has wike been able pulled out of poverty self. Wjat are his achievements in youth empowerment in agriculture and techs? Building Roads is good but you need to also empower your people so poverty could be reduced. I'm not talking of the Buhari's 30k npower used in buying foodstuffs by beneficiaries.
Bros, you don't know rivers state. That was my hood when growing up. Not a fan of any of their politician but the truth is that they need those roads and more. Rivers state is not developed. Aside ph that is developed haphazardly. No master plan. They are farmers and they prefer farming. Low scale farming though.
Rivers people are kinda entitled people. Empower them as much as you can, they will squander the money.
Have you ever heard of Rivers billionaire except politicians? An industrialist? It's outsiders that invest there. That's how lazy those people are. Even with the huge presence of igbo in every corner trying to outdo one another, these people care less. Their men are the laziest in Nigeria. Their politicians know their people. Also, they love freebies. Its in Rivers that you will see a 28 yrs old man living with his mum in their grandpa house with girlfriend and doing nothing. Don't let me start. They don't even know how to do politics.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by 2blessed01(m): 10:31am On Nov 27, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

It’s a big achievement because we’re lagging behind in road infrastructure. Asides Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Abuja and Lagos, the rest have major infrastructure deficit <the few I listed aren’t there yet but are catching up>
Noted
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by EcoLaw: 10:31am On Nov 27, 2022
I just like the way these people dey reply wike,from CJN matter to this one now. Keeping quite to this man,him go dey ride on all the political party back,just because them want make him join dia party. No be because we want chop meat,we go call malu broda.
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Lazenby007(m): 10:31am On Nov 27, 2022
assholemods:

Facts
Monorail
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by ogmask: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2022
Shampoo77:

The Obitikwere flyover dwarf anything wike calls a flyover. Make we nor even talk of Eleme junction. Again, the number is not so important than the location/ importance. Tell me, what is a bridge doing at GRA junction, and water lines? Is that strategic or important? What is a bridge doing at Ikoku or rumukrushi over the East West Road? The thing here is not the number bit how important are these bridges.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by carlos1(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2022
culf:
I like Amaechi, the guy no even get time for anybody.

Because he has lesser powers than Woke and currently out of office. Wait till he assumes a bigger position than woke and watch him explode.

Give a man power, and his true character will emerge

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by 43Ronin: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:
Rivers State and fly overs

Something Lagos state has built so many that they even joke with it that i no come Lagos come count bridges
Lies tifnubu did not build any flyover in Lagos. All the major bridges in Lagos were built by Babangida.Only fashola that built ikoyi-link bridge while ambode built the agege bridge that sanwo olu rushed to commission. Apart from that nothing. People talking that wike bridge is substandard are just fools. Bridges that JB built that ease massive traffic and suffering. As if only LASG had built a reasonable bridge like from Ikorodu to island people will not be suffering in Lagos.
NB- For the fool that said Wike built bridges to his house, so presidential, GRA, Rumuokoro, wimpey by iwofe junction bridges lead to wikes House abi.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Moh247: 10:39am On Nov 27, 2022
43Ronin:

Lies tifnubu did not build any flyover in Lagos. All the major bridges in Lagos were built by Babangida.Only fashola that built ikoyi-link bridge while ambode built the agege bridge that sanwo olu rushed to commission. Apart from that nothing. People talking that wike bridge is substandard are just fools. Bridges that JB built that ease massive traffic and suffering. As if only LASG had built a reasonable bridge like from Ikorodu to island people will not be suffering in Lagos.
NB- For the fool that said Wike built bridges to his house, so presidential, GRA, Rumuokoro, wimpey by iwofe junction bridges lead to wikes House abi.

What brought Tinubu to this thread

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by ogmask: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2022
sunnyflakes:

Has Umahi really done much since joining the APC?

Bro, party does not define a Nigerian politician. They jump ship at will. You can't define any politician in this country by their party affiliation. You need to understand that. If you want to talk of govs who have built infrastructure that benefits the pple you must mention sanwo Olu, umahi and ganduje... All of these men are in apc. So does it matter.
Let's look at some none performing govs for minute.. Which party does ikpeazu, obaseki, ugwuanyi, ayade before he jumped?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Ashirioluwa: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2022
Anything that has a beginning must surely have an ending. This Wike’s drama will end next year after he hands over to a newly elected governor, because by then he will join the league of ex-governor who are looking for government appointments.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by mrksquare: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2022
Shampoo77:

The Obiri Ikwerre interchange can built six of the flyovers Wike built.

Below is the video of the said interchange. In Wike's 7+ years he couldn't construct an inter change as captured in the video below. He was just busy building 20th century style of bridges.

https://fb.watch/gZyQmOnOcn/

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by ogmask: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2022
switlily25:
I’m a Rivers State indigene and I can boldly say that Ameachi is a billion times better than Wike in all ramifications!
Ameachi built high quality flyovers in Rivers state,compared to those fake low budget Julius Berger nonsense wike is building everywhere!
Ameachi created jobs,wike created touts!
Ameachi made sure that Education was almost free but wike cancelled it!
No promotions in our state civil service
No pensions
No gratuity
If Ameachi stole billions,wike has stolen Zillions!
Posterity will judge wike and his end will be riddled with calamities!

I live in Rivers state, Portharcourt precisely. The level of propaganda and hate coming from wike and his team has almost made rivers pple ignoramuses. It is a big relief to see what you typed here. Pple just come on nairaland and spew trash without facts. God bless you for standing for the truth. Your type is rare in this wike fever era

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Eriokanmi: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2022
descarado:

Bros, you don't know rivers state. That was my hood when growing up. Not a fan of any of their politician but the truth is that they need those roads and more. Rivers state is not developed. Aside ph that is developed haphazardly. No master plan. They are farmers and they prefer farming. Low scale farming though.
Rivers people are kinda entitled people. Empower them as much as you can, they will squander the money.
Have you ever heard of Rivers billionaire except politicians? An industrialist? It's outsiders that invest there. That's how lazy those people are. Even with the huge presence of igbo in every corner trying to outdo one another, these people care less. Their men are the laziest in Nigeria. Their politicians know their people. Also, they love freebies. Its in Rivers that you will see a 28 yrs old man living with his mum in their grandpa house with girlfriend and doing nothing. Don't let me start. They don't even know how to do politics.
You are right. I'm also close to them, we used to go to shell at rumuomasi to work. Their people depend on daily money. The next thing is women and beer. See their stomach biiig grin

Na our people still dey do most of the work for them, up to the ministry level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by TheDictatorNd: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2022
Shampoo77:
you're the one who needs mental and psychological check up, so you want to tell me you didn't see the employment of 12,200 teachers, 400 doctors, nurses and phamacist, ultra modern sec/pri school built across 319 wards let me even add health centers.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aliyu Abubakar Dies In Car Accident: Aisha Abubakar's Son Dies / Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) / Nigeria Army Retakes Mubi From Boko-Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.