Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike (34260 Views)

Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde / APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2022
Asgard73:
When I call Wike a bloody fool.. his imps will hail a foolish bingo

Wike remains a foolish imp.. empty drum and rotten egghead

Observing that nobody send his wailing and G fools ..
the bingos now wail aimlessly and more stupidly

Is Ameachi supporting Ayu .. or is he contesting against ameachi?

Wike brains has gone sour .. very sour

Next na to follow back yard go beg Nwoko..

Very laquaciouz pig .

His black mind keeps making him say rubbish everyday.
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by mrksquare: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2022
Belluski:

What about the scholarship program ameachi was doing, scholarship abroad in Africa countries and private schools Nigeria. Wike came in a close the program, about 60% or more schooling abroad under the scholarship had to come bck to Nigeria to start afresh because their parents could not afford it .

Amaechi never sent any Rivers indigene to African countries to study. They were either sent to Germany, England and Canada. Two of my cousins are permanent resident in Germany and Canada courtesy of Amaechi's scholarship.

It was Odili that sent to Russia and Malaysia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by madapcmod: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2022
In as much as I don't support Wike's loquaciousness, Amechi deserves all the insult hurled at him

It was this same Amechi that formed newPDP with some Northern Governors like Babangida Aliyu of Niger state to stop GEJ second tenure. Amechi used private jet to move Rivers money to bribe delegates to support Buhari.

Same Amechi was made minister of transportation, and he was busy building railway for SW and North. Not a single rail project in the entire SS and SE.

Same Amechi has been kicked out of APC today and made irrelevant simply because he tried contesting to take over from Buhari whom he used Rivers money to sponsor.

Good for the betrayer
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Belluski: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2022
I was in lagos from birth to 2008 i saw what bola did..
I enter rivers 2010.. just 4 yrs i saw what ameachi did.
If it was by merit .. ameachi would have been the flag barer of apc... period

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by sayso: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2022
wiseone28:
Nigerian Governor's built flyovers

While European counterpart built industries.

In the 90s and early 00, Their achievement were building boreholes and electricity.

Governments in the west do not build industries please. They set only policies. Individuals build industries.
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by wiseone28: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2022
sayso:
Governments in the west do not build industries please. They set only policies. Individuals build industries.
I know..
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Derick1122: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
Wike would soon be a story of the past. Each regime has a story to tell. Rivers indigenous people and visitors would continue to test run character until we find solution to our problem.
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Superwave16320: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
So true na giving Igbo mother N500 for child birth like Ikpeazu we de use measure am for Alaigbo. Mumu x foolish human being.

slimfit1:
Ok flyover is not what you use to measure success abeg
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
tesppidd:
Wike fall hand asweer.

I just can't wrap it around my head that a state as rich as Rivers state cannot afford 30k minimum wage.

For 8 years no employment and pension and gratuity is a big issue, not up to 30 percent of pensioners are up to date in receiving their payments.

Wike loves to embark on what I call ego projects.
How can a man be building law schools for Buhari but primary and secondary schools don't have toilets and don't have teachers?

When it rains pupils at Oyigbo primary school for instance, pupils and teachers pull off their shoes, fold up their clothings to get to their leaking classrooms.

Yet he is comparing himself to Amaechi.

It is only when he leaves office in 6 months that he will get a fair assessment of his administration compared with Amaechi's administration.

That you want to critize doesn't mean you have to do that by dishing out fake information to the public.

Who told you Rivers State did not implement minimum wage?

Rivers State was already way pass that minimum wage before the issue if minimum wage even came into been. Which Rivers State department pays less than 30k minimum wage may be I could change my information after fact checking your data.

Even with the issue if ASUU the Universities in Rivers State could not join them you know why? A professor in those Universities earn a million plus as basic salary per month more than twice what the federal government pays Professors in Federal Universities.

Thesame Amaechi you extol owed years of Pensions to Rivers State people before he left and made sure that everywhere was in stand still because to him he was fighting for his political career so everyone in Rivers State should die. I don't talk as hear say but know close relatives who were victims of this.

I am not a fan of Amaechi neither a fan of Wike but I loathe it when someone who isn't even exemplary tries to bring down another who is in same boat with him.

As for employment there has been a lot of employment the only thing is that it wasn't published and those that were published were not meritoriously done, I must say it was very pathetic and I loathe him for that. Even the employment done was done with regards to bigotry and ethnic sentiment. Same thing was also done during Amaechi administration the only difference was that Amaechi allowed the low paid jobs with the ministry of education bro be may be 70 merit base but the juicy ones were still shared amongst his cronies.

Even the Eleme fly over he claims was initiated and fully paid by the government of Celestine Omehia and not his government. He was only in office when it was completed by JB but he did not have to pay because CO had done that already.

I have seen any considerable difference between this guy and his predicessor , Rivers State needs better leaders but unfortunately bit is still the cronies of Amaechi and wike still running the shows at APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Belluski: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
mrksquare:

Amaechi never sent any Rivers indigene to African countries to study. They were either sent to Germany, England and Canada. Two of my cousins are permanent resident in Germany and Canada courtesy of Amaechi's scholarship.

It was Odili that sent to Russia and Malaysia.

Point of correction, some were sent to ghana.
Secondary student were sent to lagos, dowen college.
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
slimfit1:
Ok flyover is not what you use to measure success abeg

Same Ameachi built the most standard schools in Rivers

#Undisputed
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by RighteousDemon: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Starships4u:
Where are they?

After reading through, I want to ask, are those things yhu mentioned really flyovers
Eliozu, Woji/slaughter flyover
Chai'

Not Woji/Slaughter... Rather the one at Woji/Okuru(Trans-Amadi) and Woji/Elelenwo link roads
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Belluski: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
solja147:

I'm a resident of Rivers state, I live in Abuloma in Trans-Amadi, and I can boldly say Amaechi outperformed every other Rivers state gov including Spiff

Make we meet for harmony guesthouse na for 175... lol
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by SmartyPants(m): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
wiseone28:
Nigerian Governor's built flyovers

While European counterpart built industries.

In the 90s and early 00, Their achievement were building boreholes and electricity.

Europeans have governors? Okay tell us which European of the status of a governor has built any industry.
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Cherrybae(f): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
I dont like Amaechi but Wike can't match Amaechi in project delivery. Amaechi constructed many major roads we see in PH today

Amaechi built the most beautiful primary schools in Nigeria

Many heth centres built by Amaechi. Wike has not done half what Amaechi did in Rivers state.

I expect wike to stop challenging Amaechi when it comes to Projects delivery in Rivers state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Okoroawusa: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
Wike and Amaechi this is not necessary. These flyovers are they not for your people?

This is funny though. You guys should come to Lagos and see flyovers every 100 meters.
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by ufuosman(m): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
Na who dey benefit millions for una go get strength fight for una... Make una continue dey disgrace una self
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by switlily25(f): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
ogmask:

I live in Rivers state, Portharcourt precisely. The level of propaganda and hate coming from wike and his team has almost made rivers pple ignoramuses. It is a big relief to see what you typed here. Pple just come on nairaland and spew trash without facts. God bless you for standing for the truth. Your type is rare in this wike fever era
Thank you dear!
The only thing that’s making wike relevant is power and as soon as he steps down,he’ll be humbled and humiliated!
Even his puppet will be impeached!
I still believe that Ameachi will laugh last!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by wiseone28: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
SmartyPants:

Europeans have governors? Okay tell us which European of the status of a governor has built any industry.
None
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by switlily25(f): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
mrksquare:

Na person wey never experience what good governance is dey praise Wike.

When Amaechi was governor by now we would have been warmibg up for CARNIRIV by now.

Wike just use Media dey whine unsuspected Nigerians who are not domicile in Rivers state.
I miss CANIRIV!!!
Wike came and canceled it for no just cause!
It’s a pity!
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by switlily25(f): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
madapcmod:
In as much as I don't support Wike's loquaciousness, Amechi deserves all the insult hurled at him

It was this same Amechi that formed newPDP with some Northern Governors like Babangida Aliyu of Niger state to stop GEJ second tenure. Amechi used private jet to move Rivers money to bribe delegates to support Buhari.

Same Amechi was made minister of transportation, and he was busy building railway for SW and North. Not a single rail project in the entire SS and SE.

Same Amechi has been kicked out of APC today and made irrelevant simply because he tried contesting to take over from Buhari whom he used Rivers money to sponsor.

Good for the betrayer
Yes,he’s guilty of this but wike has done worse things!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Gozac: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
BadRadio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dCgbkaU4QM

Kindly watch and subscribe for more fresh updates, Thanks

This guy talks too much, always fighting every body, power is transient
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by daveP(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
So Flyovers is now the SI unit of commendable governance??

This bar is getting lower than 0.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Atlantis585: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
BadRadio:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/26/projects-challenge-amaechi-built-five-flyovers-rivers-apc-replies-wike/

Amaechi that was a key player in frustrating and ensuring GEJ never succeeded and in the end spent so much Rivers State money to bring us the worst President in Nigerian history.

5 flyovers in 8 years as Governor ?

No real effort at creating any modern rail service in both SS and SE in his over 7 years as Minister while creating them in other 4 zones and in Niger Republic.

And we are supposed to be celebrating him?

Amaechi was a failure both as Governor and as a Minister.

I am so happy Wike is dealing with him in the language he understands.

His political career is very much over.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by SmartyPants(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
wiseone28:
None

Good. Think.
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Originalsly: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
Flyover is now an achievement .... useless flyovers that disrupt wayyy more people lives than help .......if said by Primary School dropouts I can understand ... but when a Governor can tout this claim what should we expect from residents? ... and what would foreigners on the forum think of Nigerians? ... and their leaders? ... especially in this election time when the youths are turning out in mass to vote an ailing ancestor to lead them I to the future? We need to stop embarrassing ourselves as a people.

A flyover that runs for miles .... heavily used .... flying over hundreds of roadways .... massive flyovers being built all the time that improve traffic flow a whole lot .... but no opening ceremony... declared open... not even on the news ... nothing .... normal infrastructure work .... but here we are .... the Governor deserves a medal for this major achievement ...
useless flyovers. We need to stop promoting this madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Cherrybae(f): 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
Starships4u:
Where are they?

After reading through, I want to ask, are those things yhu mentioned really flyovers
Eliozu, Woji/slaughter flyover
Chai'

I doubt you are based in Rivers. All the roads in PH today with first drainage are hand work of Ameachi

Look at Trans amadi roads, Rumuokoro to Elele, omarelu, Rumuokwurushi to Airport, Olu obasanjo Road, Nkpogu Road, Odili road, Rumuodara Road, Rumuomasi Road, Rumuola to Rumuokwuta toad, stadium Road, Elekahia Road. Just to name but a few.

Amaechi no dey make noise. What about the modern primary schools and health centres.

Hate and bitterness keeee u dere
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by matotoide(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Much ado about flyovers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by kelly72: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
culf:
I like Amaechi, the guy no even get time for anybody.

He has been subdued, defeated and now an ex minister. So no more power to kill.
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by sinola(m): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
na only fly over all these river state govs dey build.....nawaoooo

flyover don become achievement...lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Records Of Calls Between Tarfa And Yunusa Obtained By Sahara Reporters / Man Drinks Dirty Water To Celebrate Yahaya Bello's Victory(photos) / Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.