Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike (34322 Views)

Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde / APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by culf: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
kelly72:

He has been subdued, defeated and now an ex minister. So no more power to kill.

you think so? He is the leader of APC in Rivers State and one of the strong leaders of APC
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by culf: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
carlos1:

Because he has lesser powers than Woke and currently out of office. Wait till he assumes a bigger position than woke and watch him explode.

Give a man power, and his true character will emerge

Not so. Amaechi no dey make noise like that. Until now, he had bigger power but talk less
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by descarado: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You are right. I'm also close to them, we used to go to shell at rumuomasi to work. Their people depend on daily money. The next thing is women and beer. See their stomach biiig grin

Na our people still dey do most of the work for them, up to the ministry level.
Thank you.

Its only cultism that flourish there.
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by owomano(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
I am a big fan of Wike for giving Atiku problem.
Albeit, constructing flyover is not a yard stick for measuring govt's performance. However I dare say Wike has done well for rivers people and Nigeria at large.
Keep giving Atiku problem while Tinubu continue to goof here and there.
It's all to the advantage of my guy Peter Obi.
We must take back out country from the old politicians. Enough is enough.
Latsly, I wish Wike wọn the PDP ticket

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by GoldSantana: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
These ones dey drag who construct flyovers pass... Benue doesn't even have 0.5 flyover
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by chris51(f): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
Starships4u:
Where are they?

After reading through, I want to ask, are those things yhu mentioned really flyovers
Eliozu, Woji/slaughter flyover
Chai'

They are more important than flyovers
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by chris51(f): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
chris51:

They are more important than flyovers
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by chris51(f): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Shampoo77:
Only five flyovers in 8 years compared to 12 in
8 years? APC members need mental and psychological check up.

How useful are Wike's flyovers?
Let's be sincere. The artillery one is the real flyover that solves problems, not Rumuokoro etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by chris51(f): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
chris51:

How useful are Wike's flyovers?
Let's be sincere. The artillery one is the real flyover that solves problems, not Rumuokoro etc
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Kayrich(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
Eleme was built by Celestine Omehia
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Jostoman: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
Asgard73:
When I call Wike a bloody fool.. his imps will hail a foolish bingo

Wike remains a foolish imp.. empty drum and rotten egghead

Observing that nobody send his wailing and G fools ..
the bingos now wail aimlessly and more stupidly

Is Ameachi supporting Ayu .. or is he contesting against ameachi?

Wike brains has gone sour .. very sour

Next na to follow back yard go beg Nwoko..

Very laquaciouz pig .
as e dey pain you naso e dey sweet us. Wike ride on
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Myself2(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
But Amaechi built those flyovers as a PDP governor
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Bmaster(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
People quickly forget that Ameachi did wonderfully well too as governor.
Not that mediocre formal gov of Anambra that people are trying to force on us
u won't continue facing front abi ?u want to showcase yourself?
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Pickmycall: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
Una dey craze.Na flyover we wan chop?
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Vadese1: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Well said. Am not his fans neither. But if we go by the truth, Amechi 8 years as a governor of rivers State is far better this talkative governor wike regime. Workers are suffering in rivers State. No bonus, salary are hardly paid as at when due. Amechi never owe workers. They were paid regularly. This wike is a very wicked man.

madapcmod:
In as much as I don't support Wike's loquaciousness, Amechi deserves all the insult hurled at him

It was this same Amechi that formed newPDP with some Northern Governors like Babangida Aliyu of Niger state to stop GEJ second tenure. Amechi used private jet to move Rivers money to bribe delegates to support Buhari.

Same Amechi was made minister of transportation, and he was busy building railway for SW and North. Not a single rail project in the entire SS and SE.

Same Amechi has been kicked out of APC today and made irrelevant simply because he tried contesting to take over from Buhari whom he used Rivers money to sponsor.

Good for the betrayer

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Maliqcious: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hezzyluv:
I no just like this Wike way of handling things him 2dey behave childish. undecided

Leader wey like to shake tables.
Typical Riversman syndrome. Hunger were dey that state eeh
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by DOM7: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
Pride goes before destruction, when you begin to praise and give yourself credit watch! He can't compare his developmental stride with that of governor Udom and Okowa theirs are pro people factories, Agriculture education,wike just loud his fly overs is just because others don't talk.
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by shimolv: 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Afamed: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
Shampoo77:

Show me 1 fly over Obi built in Awka, Anambra state capital, for the period of 8 years as a Gov. I will send you $100

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by madapcmod: 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
Afamed:

Show me 1 fly over Obi built in Awka, Anambra state capital, for the period of 8 years as a Gov. I will send you $100

Aroma, Kwata and Amawbia fly overs
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Afamed: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
madapcmod:

How old are you?
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Bobbiee: 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
Why are South East and South South Governors always judging themselves based on fly overs and not based on the number of people they've helped raise out of poverty. If a governor invested heavily in education and R and D, I'd respect him better than one of those flyover governors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Afamed: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
madapcmod:

Obi has really done damage to most of you with lies. The 2 fly overs in Awka were built by Obiano.
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by sonature1: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
Starships4u:
Where are they?

After reading through, I want to ask, are those things yhu mentioned really flyovers
Eliozu, Woji/slaughter flyover
Chai'

Stop writing NONSENSE

Go and ask people how Eleme was before Amaechi built a flyover there.
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by madapcmod: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
Afamed:

How old are you?

Ask your father
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by madapcmod: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
Afamed:

Obi has really done damage to most of you with lies. The 2 fly overs in Awka were built by Obiano.

Who built Nkpor flyover mumu
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by mrbenjame: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
Shampoo77:

And how about the 319 model primary and secondary schools with all facilities inclusive which even Abuja and Lagos can’t boast of. I’ve lived in both cities. Even the building of these community schools you can’t find it anywhere in Nigeria. Go and verify. The internet is your friend. health centres across all communities. All communities in rivers state. Which one has wike done? let me sound it well for you. Even pensioners at his time were never owed and 12,000+ people he employed plus the RSSDA which all 23 LGA poor children benefited and studied abroad for free which wike came into power and stopped in his first 1 month. Even the RTC ( rivers transport company) that was raking in huge revenues for the state, wike also abolished them. I don’t understand the daft called wike. I’m not an APC person but I will speak with he truth all the time. Unless you’re not living here in rivers state then I can understand you but otherwise you can never compare what Wike has done to Amaechi. Amaechi’s development spreaded across all 23 LGA. Wike concentrates on his area. Apart from the flyover and law school what has he done? All flyover is in Obio akpor and phalga. Besides it’s very appalling that wike is using flyovers as a yardstick to good governance. In all facets and sectors of the economy Amaechi beats wike hands down. Even the roads in portharcourt Amaechi dualists almost all of them. So what’s wike blabbing about? If wike has actually done well then why is he afraid of other political parties that are contesting? Dragging them to court and the court disqualifying the candidates? If he’s not afraid why is he employing 200k special advicers on electoral matters few months to election. And asking them to send their account details and voters card. Abeg forget wike abeg. Na portharcourt boy dey talk to you like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by yemi1504: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
BadRadio:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/26/projects-challenge-amaechi-built-five-flyovers-rivers-apc-replies-wike/

Flyovers are now a symbol of good governance? They might want to see what Seyi is doing in Oyo State without their so-called flyovers sigh. The politicians in this civilian dispensation are the worst I have ever seen. Even the military were not this worse. A certain party called APC continues to bring the bar low everyday SMH.
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by yemi1504: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
slimfit1:
Ok flyover is not what you use to measure success abeg

Abi
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by yemi1504: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
wiseone28:
Nigerian Governor's built flyovers

While European counterpart built industries.

In the 90s and early 00, Their achievement were building boreholes and electricity.

You know them already! Maybe this country is just not ripe for democracy!
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by wiseone28: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
yemi1504:

You know them already! Maybe this country is just not ripe for democracy!
Democracy is not for Africa..

But US says Africa must practice by force.
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by yemi1504: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
Brendaniel:
Though I still rate Amaechi's performance higher than Wike, However governance is not all about projects, some governors will do projects that are not needed just to syphone money and so on, I believe in taking people out of poverty first.

Me too! The big reason I love what Seyi is doing in Oyo State. Money is circulating and the people are the better for it. The same thing too under PDP's 16 years. Under this useless party called APC, more people are in poverty despite the humongous debt which they have even looted too! APC no be party at all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders / ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online / Robbers Shoot Okada Rider Dead In Lagos (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.