Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike (34329 Views)

Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde / APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by slimfit1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
Reyhzor:

Nigerian dey give Politicians soft hand for this country.
They'll boost with what they built with States money.
Imagine someone campaigning because he built for this state with our money.

We should stop that mentality and these thieves will not take use for granted.
Governors are just like mere employee, they're are meant to serve us , but we give the liberty to boast with states fund

He should tell us how many people he lifted out of poverty. Councilor and chairman should be talking about building a bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by forayfleo(m): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
tesppidd:
Wike's foolishness and delusion is consistently encouraged and promoted by his ass-kissers and praise singers.

6 months from today they will all desert him when he no longer controls 40 billion naira revenue a month.

Then they just might tell him the truth; that Amaechi nor be I'm mate at all.
shame on you for chatting about things u don't know, Wike is 100 times better than Ameachi say it anywhere as a matter of fact if not for Wike Ameachi by now would have being a Ghana man go and verify also mention one thing Ameachi did during his era and I will tell you 5 of it that Wike has done.
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by 1931on: 1:33am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:

What brought Tinubu to this thread
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by 1931on: 1:33am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:

Exactly what's Tinubu's business on this thread or are you simply obsessed with the name Tinubu
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Bomaking(m): 4:30am On Nov 28, 2022
Let him pay the minimum wage of 30k
Let him do employement
Let him pay our mothers and fathers who served the state their pension and gratuity.
Let him build industries to create job's.

To me I think Wike feels he's a God but not withstanding after may 29th everything we be clear that all power belongs to God...
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by tesppidd: 5:34am On Nov 28, 2022
forayfleo:
[s]shame on you for chatting about things u don't know, Wike is 100 times better than Ameachi say it anywhere as a matter of fact if not for Wike Ameachi by now would have being a Ghana man go and verify also mention one thing Ameachi did during his era and I will tell you 5 of it that Wike has [/s]done.
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by engrchykae(m): 5:41am On Nov 28, 2022
Starships4u:
Where are they?

After reading through, I want to ask, are those things yhu mentioned really flyovers
Eliozu, Woji/slaughter flyover
Chai'
you forgot to mention the flyover for trains at mile 1.
Amaechi is related to rochas in foolery

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by engrchykae(m): 5:42am On Nov 28, 2022
thundafire:
Monorail grin
where trains are flying over
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by kelly72: 6:12am On Nov 28, 2022
culf:

you think so? He is the leader of APC in Rivers State and one of the strong leaders of APC

Hahhahaa...I laugh in Tiv,
Are you the only one who doesn't know
that APC, the flash in the pan, has died in Rivers State? Who is their governorship candidate??
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by sulaak(m): 8:14am On Nov 28, 2022
The crisis can be scotched more effectively if governors redirect their development focus. The building of grandiose projects like airports, which are hardly ever used, international events centres and flyovers are now in vogue, which ought not be so. It is for this reason that Oxfam said, “Poverty and equality in Nigeria are not due to lack of resources, but…ill-use, misallocation and misapplication of such,” and more importantly, massive corruption or the brazen stealing of public funds. Construction of rural roads, especially in food producing areas, will boost agriculture from the perspective of crops harvest and evacuation to markets, especially to the urban centres. This will create wealth for farmers, reduce food inflation and improve the standard of living.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/editorial/567841-editorial-rescuing-nigerians-from-multi-poverty-trap.html

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by sulaak(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2022
wiseone28:
Democracy is not for Africa..

But US says Africa must practice by force.

yemi1504:

You can say that again! Our people are too docile here in Africa to demand for good governance rather voting is along ethnic and religious lines!

The dividend of democracy is being wasted on a culture that is still primordial.

Africa is living in denial with this democratic experience; we are praising grandiose projects such as the failed Port Harcourt mono rails, flyovers, airports and ceremonial centres at the expense of critical investment in rural development, hospitals and schools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by TYCO77: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
BadRadio:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/26/projects-challenge-amaechi-built-five-flyovers-rivers-apc-replies-wike/

However, it is important to set the records straight by confirming that the former Governor of Rivers State had to the credit of his administration, the following fly-over projects:

1. Agip fly-over
2. Eliozu flyover
3. Obiri Ikwere flyover
4. Eleme flyover, and
5. Woji flyover

Are these not pedestrian bridges? Just asking cause I want to know.
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Afamed: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
madapcmod:

Who built Nkpor flyover mumu

Do not be silly, Is Nkpor same as Awka?
Re: Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike by Starships4u(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
Cherrybae:

I doubt you are based in Rivers. All the roads in PH today with first drainage are hand work of Ameachi

Look at Trans amadi roads, Rumuokoro to Elele, omarelu, Rumuokwurushi to Airport, Olu obasanjo Road, Nkpogu Road, Odili road, Rumuodara Road, Rumuomasi Road, Rumuola to Rumuokwuta toad, stadium Road, Elekahia Road. Just to name but a few.

Amaechi no dey make noise. What about the modern primary schools and health centres.

Hate and bitterness keeee u dere

My dear I'm not hating,
I like the man Amaechi than Wike honestly, buh those flyovers ain't worth half of what Wike's flyovers,
Not for the drainage system yhu talked about, Who used concrete to fix up Rumuokoro

How much was Brent Crude then and now
The same yard stick APC are using to Judge Johnathan....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges / Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes / Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.