Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) (55259 Views)

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home / Trailer Load Of Rotten Naira Notes Cash Discovered (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2022
I learned man that called himself a pastor and who should know better said Nigeria was only trying to make the naira beautiful. I really was disappointed when he said that.
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2022
MyExpression:

Which citizens are worse?

Do you think an average citizen has that kind of money staked?

Look well, that money has corruption written around it...and if you look closely, you may find govt's hand in it
What about kidnappers and blackmailers?
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2022
IreneJane:

You dey lie , the only thing dey there be say not with cash .. they can get it on installment which has been pointed out in one of Tinubu town hall meetings that you don't have to own house of your dream with all your savings , it can be done on installment and he referred to Jim ovia as a banker that they can provide flexible loans for Nigerian with the help of FG . If you read Tinubu/Shettima manifesto well , you will come across it as their agenda. " Release manifesto , una no go gree, na to dey lie with statistics "

Most of presidential candidates supporters don't even know their agenda, na to dey insult people with their choices
What's this one saying?
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2022
Kobicove:

Don't assume that everyone who has such an amount in cash got it through an illegal means
Nobody who works for money in a legit way to get money will do this.
The money will be saved, invested or be in circulation.
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Bantu10: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2022
Revolva:

2022 lancruser cant afford to buy a luxury sport car oo xcpet na tokunbo sport car lol

Luxury sport car no be sport car mate

no one said luxury sport car anywhere. We are talking about sports car and not luxury sports car
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by marlow1962(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2022
vacanci:

In this case, may God also punish switzerland, because the wealth is majorly parts of stolen wealth stored in their country. It has been a haven for stolen funds from rich oil countries
Look are what you are saying, dem beg u make u come store money for dia country?
How can a Nigerian leader steal from his or her country, run go store am for another man country.
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by dvkot(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2022
Can they be redesigning the naira every 4years?
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by marlow1962(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2022
LOVEGINO:
aswear and d useless youths still dey kee demsef for d useless polithieftians
Ahswear na dat one dy pain me pass, u go see person wer nva chop belle for dy campaign for person wer don dy distroy em life since.
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by marlow1962(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2022
wonderr:
oga shut up you will do the same thing if you are given an opportunity to get there, the fact that you are not a public office holder today does not make you holier, you are only envying them because you can't afford to get to that position so you can embezzle public funds the way they are doing, start fixing your life because no government is coming to fix it for you and stop being an hypocrite
Na dem, pathetic
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by marlow1962(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2022
dsfaster:

True talk.. but Bros you dey vex o
Yes, e dy pain me for body.
I no talk say e no get where corruption no dy, but Nigeria corruption na corruption of backwardness.
Politicians go tif money from dia own country, run go invest am for another man country. U go dy make another man they live life comfortably for em country, but u for ur own country dy follow ur citizens dy buy for 250 per liter ( and na we get the oil).
Nigeria can not even boost of complete 24hrs light, social amenities self na problem. Bag of rice is more expensive than the so called minimum wage.
Omo my bro this country is doom, it can never never get better.
Ppl dy insult me cus of the comment wer I made, na still dy same ppl dia government they use 2k campaign promises block dia sense of reasoning.
Nigeria government don use poverty make the average citizen turn MUMU

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Revolva(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2022
Bantu10:

no one said luxury sport car anywhere. We are talking about sports car and not luxury sports car

Kindly list me any model of sport car abeg make i see
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Bantu10: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2022
Revolva:

Kindly list me any model of sport car abeg make i see

ford mustang is a sports car and the 2022 model price starts at 28k USD

BMW M3/M4 is also a sports car and the 2022 model price starts at 72K USD

Whoever can afford a 2022 landcruiser with the starting price 80k USD should be able to afford a lot of Mustangs and other sports cars

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by webizone(m): 11:35am On Nov 28, 2022
Cromagnon:

Iceland population is 300,000
2 million ppl is large enough to form a country of it's own
They can build their own environment
Which environment is dangote working with

Which environment is nestle or CADbury or lever brothers or Coca-Cola working with

If we're serious we can achieve whatever we want

The issue is we don't want
We rather lament and look for ready made country

Then buy a gas turbine. 1 mw costs 500,000 $
That's 12 c from each of those 2 million

Set up your own isp or use spectranet or your own phone network.

Minimum wage is function of productivity
Increase ppl productivity
Increase income
You increase productivity by mechanising (factories and machines)
Most can't afford the first machine (tractor or whatever) but there are few machines or factories that 2 million cannot afford

Produce onsite then no need for transportation
You gotta find the loopholes
Also a group that big will be able to influence elections and hence tax policies

Either fix the road with 10 or pay with loss of business and lose 20
Our choice

stop using the bank
Mafia cartels and mob do not use banks
And now we even have crypto

Besides how come other companies can survive yet you can't

Not that your ideas don't show the willingness to find solutions (even though they are all easier said than done), but for how long will you keep adjusting while the government keeps chasing you down?
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by themanderon: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
Wickedness!!! thy name is African. How can someone heap up this amount of money you know you cannot spend and allow it to rot away in the midst of biting poverty in the land. More will still be discovered as the deadline approaches.
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by vacanci: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
marlow1962:

Look are what you are saying, dem beg u make u come store money for dia country?
How can a Nigerian leader steal from his or her country, run go store am for another man country.

God punish switzerland
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Waterbear(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
visijo:
When you go to the MECHANIC SHOP, you will see oil on the ground, SALOON, you will see hair...What exactly is wrong with our BANKS ..�

Lol
If you go to restaurants do you see food on the ground?
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by yunus22: 8:05am On Jun 29, 2023
webizone:

Like I am still saying, those people you are seeing would be needed in due time. If Nigeria is not working, why not revisit the foundations? And actually, people are not having very large families like they used to in the past, except maybe the north. But that issue is a deflection from the real issue, which is, deliberately wicked leadership.
help me with 5k bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.