Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) (55283 Views)

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home / Trailer Load Of Rotten Naira Notes Cash Discovered (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Africum: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
Fr33born:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRf55MKoI50

Bags of damaged Naira notes have been discovered weeks after CBN announced and unveiled newly re-designed N200, N500 and N1000 notes.
In the viral video, some men could be seen removing bundles of damaged Naira notes from sacks.

Help us subscribe to this YouTube channel. We need about 600 more subscribers to get it Monitised.

https://youtube.com/user/Herkeem20

It takes maximum of five seconds to click the subscribe button. Thanks a lot.
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by ZombieSlayer1: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
post=118731340:

Wicked people Burying monies underground, soak aways and in farms.
All enemies of this nation will never go unpunished
It's people like your emilokan druglord who do stuff like this. He and his supporters, including and especially you, will never go unpunished
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by BobbieZion(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
ghiloman28:
I hope someday you will use the time you wasting to wail on Tinubu and develop yourself coz sense too far from you

Na cruise.............bros.
Nothing personal.
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by LaconicINC: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
tymicjay77:

You are saying he should use the money to buy property or change it with BDC guys, so you dnt even know what is going on in town now most BDS dnt accept physical cash again, some will even tell you to go deposit it in there account and let then see the money. Same to property agent.... Cos no one want the money to become obsolete in their hand

Wow this is interesting, everyone is just being careful

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by aklion: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
Why be say anytime they are showing such. The camera de always de blurring
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by makavalley(m): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Make é be as this person talk Oluwa
marlow1962:
As long as you’re an enemy to the progress of this country, God go punish you, punish your generation.
One man go thief money wer go reach better millions of ppl life, their am keep to em self and em family. God go punish em family, punish anybody wer dy associated with de family.
And you as the citizen wer dy support evil wer dem dy do to dis country, God go punish you and your generation.

Check out Switzerland, the average citizen is driving a sport car, come nigeria, average man no even fit chop better food twice a day.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
webizone:

Oga we never grow reach China and we have more mineral resources than they do per person, yet they are richer than us. It is not our population that is the problem. It's just the wicked leadership.

Our population is our strength in future.

People who talk like you are usually brainwashed by the west.

I am not brain washed by the west. There is this thing called division in mathematics, you should check it out, you can actually find out what everyone is worth by dividing the total income of a country, by the number of citizens. Give that a try and we can continue this discussion. Your leadership is bleeped up as well but the honest fact is that your country is poor but they want to live like a rich country. They want to form 10 committees to supervise one project, they want to vote for people just because of tribe and religion,
From a birds eye view, Nigeria is not productive, it is consumer nation that exports prayer. Who is doing all these consumption? The battery of children of people who don't have resources to feed them.
I understand where you are coming from with the leadership problem but Nigerians need to start adjusting to the reality on ground and stop popping out babies like it is a competition

7 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by BRIMBRAM: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
marlow1962:
na dem be dis

grin Poverty no good o. grin
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Naturalgbola(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
anything to defend drug baron, bastard
Parachoko:
You don't know what you're talking about
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Parachoko: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Naturalgbola:
anything to defend drug baron, bastard
What's wrong with some of you guys on this Nairaland sef? Wetin concern Tinubu for this matter?

Is Tinubu the President Of Nigeria? Dam!!

Nah because of shallow and emotional people like you I no dey too comment for the politics section again.

marlow1962:

Check out Switzerland, the average citizen is driving a sport car, come nigeria, average man no even fit chop better food twice a day.
I wander wetin concern Tinubu cause I dey call out person wey talk say the average citizen in Switzerland drive a sport car.

I wander what this have to do with Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Biafranodogwu55: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
CodeTemplar:

Before Russia invaded Ukraine, every Russian was an oligarch and rich. Even in oil rich Saudi Arabia, poor people are Japa-ing( travelling to avoid hardship).
Do you even know the meaning of oligarchy talk more of every russian being an oligarch....smh
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by visijo(m): 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
netmillionaires:
[You mean you wan dey pick money for floor inside banking hall. "Weldone" o

quote author=visijo post=118731334]When you go to the MECHANIC SHOP, you will see oil on the ground, SALOON, you will see hair...What exactly is wrong with our BANKS ..�
as it should be na angry
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Donbayor: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
frankmoney:
are you sure about that ? Do you know what an average citizen mean ? Sports car for an average citizen ?
you have time arguing with someone who doesn’t know what average means

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by NLPoliceWoman: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

......especially you, will never go unpunished
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by bitplanet(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
owners of these money be arrested and duly investigated,most likely to be terrorists,bandits or kidnappers..
Fr33born:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRf55MKoI50

Bags of damaged Naira notes have been discovered weeks after CBN announced and unveiled newly re-designed N200, N500 and N1000 notes.
In the viral video, some men could be seen removing bundles of damaged Naira notes from sacks.
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Naturalgbola(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
it is a lie that average citizens of Switzerland owns a car? Did I mention any name as drug baron? Thie.fnubu slaves self.
Parachoko:
What's wrong with some of you guys on this Nairaland sef? Wetin concern Tinubu for this matter?

Nah because of shallow and emotional people like you I no dey too comment for the politics section again.

I wander wetin concern Tinubu cause I dey call out person wey talk say the average citizen in Switzerland drive a sport car.

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by ZombieSlayer1: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2

post=118731340:

Wicked people Burying monies underground, soak aways and in farms.
All enemies of this nation will never go unpunished

Don't forget to quote this one too.
Useless urchin
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by marlow1962(m): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
Parachoko:

My bro, sports cars are not meant only for the supper rich, there are cars the average can afford. You buy according to your pocket.
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Zetty177x: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bantu10:

Common shut it there. U think other countries of the world is like Nigeria where u guys are paid paltry 30k per month to sound stupid and litter the Internet space with bullcrap

Ordinary Qatar has its average citizens buying brand new 2022 landcruisers and u re here arguing like a m*oron

They argue without facts
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by webizone(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ransomware:

I am not brain washed by the west. There is this thing called division in mathematics, you should check it out, you can actually find out what everyone is worth by dividing the total income of a country, by the number of citizens. Give that a try and we can continue this discussion. Your leadership is bleeped up as well but the honest fact is that your country is poor but they want to live like a rich country. They want to form 10 committees to supervise one project, they want to vote for people just because of tribe and religion,
From a birds eye view, Nigeria is not productive, it is consumer nation that exports prayer. Who is doing all these consumption? The battery of children that people don't have resources to feed.
I understand where you are coming from with the leadership problem but Nigerians need to start adjusting to the reality on ground and stop popping out babies like it is a competition

Like I am still saying, those people you are seeing would be needed in due time. If Nigeria is not working, why not revisit the foundations? And actually, people are not having very large families like they used to in the past, except maybe the north. But that issue is a deflection from the real issue, which is, deliberately wicked leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Parachoko:
₦857m shocked

Nah Bullion Van go go carry the money anywhere he keep am. No way he will deposit the money without the EFCC knowing, is better he just use am buy dollar from Aboki or buy properties or buy cash crops in large quantities and pay in cash.

If he deposit that money, he will get an invite from the EFCC soon.

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Parachoko:
₦857m shocked

Nah Bullion Van go go carry the money anywhere he keep am. No way he will deposit the money without the EFCC knowing, is better he just use am buy dollar from Aboki or buy properties or buy cash crops in large quantities and pay in cash.

If he deposit that money, he will get an invite from the EFCC soon.

buy properties or whatever isn't it in d bank d pple he would pay is going to deposit d money, this redesign of d naira is a good initiative, Lots of dirty money in d system

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by marlow1962(m): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
frankmoney:
are you sure about that ? Do you know what an average citizen mean ? Sports car for an average citizen ?
Bros, sports car has grade by grade, so goes the money.
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by marlow1962(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ransomware:

Not to diminish the point you are trying to make but have you checked the battery of children the average Nigerian woman is popping out? Most times from the poorest of the poor families, compared the our counterparts in Switzerland? And when you ask them, they tell you that it is God that provides for children. Start there and maybe in 60 years, Nigeria will start standing
that shit na one stupid mistake poor ppl dy do. We know say pikin na from God, but at least born the one wer u fit take care of. Dem go born full everywhere, at the end dem go cun carry dia pikin make e go do maid for another man wer no born plenty battalions. God dy forbid nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
marlow1962:
As long as you’re an enemy to the progress of this country, God go punish you, punish your generation.
One man go thief money wer go reach better millions of ppl life, their am keep to em self and em family. God go punish em family, punish anybody wer dy associated with de family.
And you as the citizen wer dy support evil wer dem dy do to dis country, God go punish you and your generation.
If you sha get company for Nigeria here sha no employ Nigerians for where money dey...

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
marlow1962:
If you sha get company for Nigeria here sha no employ Nigerians for where money dey...

Smiles.... Na sha the enjoyment sha.. Me too like enjoyment ooo...
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
Kobicove:

Don't assume that everyone who has such an amount in cash got it through an illegal means
Can you just listen to yourself? How on earth did you have 800million cash without it bn in bank? Did you even know what 800 million raw cash is? I wonder how you reason, that someone want to negotiate how he can deposit 800 million naira cash and you expect bank staff to accept such. If I dey bank hear such thing I go help bank call EFCC straight ahead or take the person pics and broadcast it public

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by unscripted(m): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
Kobicove:

Don't assume that everyone who has such an amount in cash got it through an illegal means
why is it in cash if not illegal
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by justmi1: 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
Kobicove:

it is not an assumption, it's a fact, no real business man would hoard naira knowing the value would drop due to inflation. But if the naira is ill gotten, they would not mind it's value dropping. They can simply get more.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
annisy:
So you believed that crap of "it will be difficult to withdraw without signing lots of documents

Yes i do because of anti money laundering and terrorism financing laws in place.

Or do you think the government is playing, aĺl these laws were put in place before the reprinting of new money

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by frankmoney(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
marlow1962:

Bros, sports car has grade by grade, so goes the money.
I understand but not every average person can afford it .

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by hkidola00(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
I was moved to tears when I watched this video this morning. Very likely the money was buried under the ground.
People are suffering, why not pay people's hospital bills, build for widows, empower people or even be giving out loan to people?
We always complain about the Government but the citizens are worse.
then the people been helped with hospital bills comes to attack me in d night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency / 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use / Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.