Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) (55282 Views)

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home / Trailer Load Of Rotten Naira Notes Cash Discovered (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Cromagnon: 12:34am On Nov 28, 2022
Princebest:
Gosh. This is nothing but wickedness! It's so much that they had no immediate need for it.
nope
It's survival Of The fittest
They are
You aren't
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Cromagnon: 12:37am On Nov 28, 2022
webizone:

Oga we never grow reach China and we have more mineral resources than they do per person, yet they are richer than us. It is not our population that is the problem. It's just the wicked leadership.

Our population is our strength in future.

People who talk like you are usually brainwashed by the west.
wicked leaders or lazy followers

Think am well o
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Cromagnon: 12:40am On Nov 28, 2022
marlow1962:

My bro, sports cars are not meant only for the supper rich, there are cars the average can afford. You buy according to your pocket.
mention 1 sports car average ppl can afford

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Cromagnon: 12:41am On Nov 28, 2022
Heathrow44:

buy properties or whatever isn't it in d bank d pple he would pay is going to deposit d money, this redesign of d naira is a good initiative, Lots of dirty money in d system
Yeah but the land owner can explain his source of wealth
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Cromagnon: 12:42am On Nov 28, 2022
marlow1962:

Bros, sports car has grade by grade, so goes the money.
please mention these grades, I want to check something. Ignorance is bliss sha

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Cromagnon: 12:43am On Nov 28, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

It's people like your emilokan druglord who do stuff like this. He and his supporters, including and especially you, will never go unpunished
where's your evidence. You just yarning dust cos you're not a winner like he is. Very bad habit
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by webizone(m): 12:46am On Nov 28, 2022
Cromagnon:
wicked leaders or lazy followers

Think am well o

Both. But I understand that a lot of apparent laziness is because of seriously wicked leadership. If you check wetin e go take to achieve something in Nigeria, no be everybody get the mind.
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by gbishman: 1:13am On Nov 28, 2022
Who ever is responsible for this atrocity may the cries and pain of the poor be visited upon them in Jesus name.
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by UNDFTD: 1:17am On Nov 28, 2022
What a useless and hopeless country!
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Cromagnon: 1:18am On Nov 28, 2022
webizone:

Both. But I understand that a lot of apparent laziness is because of seriously wicked leadership. If you check wetin e go take to achieve something in Nigeria, no be everybody get the mind.
we don't need everybody.
Just 1% is enough.
That's 2 million ppl.
But alas even 1 person we cannot find.
Is that the leaders fault?
Check am
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by ddeola: 1:22am On Nov 28, 2022
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by webizone(m): 1:40am On Nov 28, 2022
Cromagnon:
we don't need everybody.
Just 1% is enough.
That's 2 million ppl.
But alas even 1 person we cannot find.
Is that the leaders fault?
Check am

Hmm, bros, you are still missing the point. That 2 million people you are asking for, with which environment can they work with? I can't have light for up to 5 hours a day right now. My average internet speed is 1.3Mbps. People can't afford my goods because basic amenities cost so high practically beyond the national minimum wage. Add on to that, the direct and indirect taxation (transport levies) nationwide. All that money, yet the road networks meant for economic wellbeing are in shambles. On top all these, government is still collecting charges on every transaction you run at the bank. OGA! I can't even type all of Nigeria's problems because my hand go dey pain me.
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Damireal: 1:44am On Nov 28, 2022
The country is just a joke, it should be a stand up comedy show country.
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by JustforMen: 2:59am On Nov 28, 2022
Parachoko:
You don't know what you're talking about

Don't mind him, jare!!
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by CodeTemplar: 3:04am On Nov 28, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Do you even know the meaning of oligarchy talk more of every russian being an oligarch....smh
I meant to talk about how they looked so rich from the outside and not literally an oligarch.
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by decent2(m): 3:53am On Nov 28, 2022
Abeg who go help me with 3k now Fidelity bank 6011407259
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Yankiss(m): 5:21am On Nov 28, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Everyone with old and damaged money are trying to game the system.

Anyway, some of the money will be collected except those ones that have been extremely damaged.

The only stuff is when the money enter into the banking system, it will be very hard to withdraw without signing lot of documents

But you can do electronic transfer ba. It's no big deal.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by wonderr(m): 5:36am On Nov 28, 2022
marlow1962:
As long as you’re an enemy to the progress of this country, God go punish you, punish your generation.
One man go thief money wer go reach better millions of ppl life, their am keep to em self and em family. God go punish em family, punish anybody wer dy associated with de family.
And you as the citizen wer dy support evil wer dem dy do to dis country, God go punish you and your generation.

Check out Switzerland, the average citizen is driving a sport car, come nigeria, average man no even fit chop better food twice a day.
oga shut up you will do the same thing if you are given an opportunity to get there, the fact that you are not a public office holder today does not make you holier, you are only envying them because you can't afford to get to that position so you can embezzle public funds the way they are doing, start fixing your life because no government is coming to fix it for you and stop being an hypocrite
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by eedriyz(m): 6:04am On Nov 28, 2022
Parachoko:
The Govt no suppose comot the limit to the amount that can be deposit in a month

So most of this stolen monies will become useless. I wander why the CBN had to give them this privilege.

That limit increase is s trap
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Morphinne: 6:14am On Nov 28, 2022
Parachoko:

Let me repeat it again

You don't have an idea of what you're talking about.

No where in the world can an average citizen afford a Sport Car.
You ppl will just be looking for arguments where there’s none. Must everything be all about argument?
Are you pretending to not know what the person you quoted was pained about? FYI, Switzerland remains one of the top 5 richest countries in the World and maybe falls second only to Luxembourg. Not everything is about argument. Why one pesin go dey greedy, pack money wey suppose go round for soak-away Latrine while million others are living in abject poverty and starvation but here you are, mad and angry because someone said an average Swiss man drives a fast car. The only thing you could pick up from his submission was that average citizen of Switzerland can’t afford a sport car
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by teepain: 6:23am On Nov 28, 2022
webizone:

Oga we never grow reach China and we have more mineral resources than they do per person, yet they are richer than us. It is not our population that is the problem. It's just the wicked leadership.

Our population is our strength in future.

People who talk like you are usually brainwashed by the west.

The guy you quoted made a very good point. And as you compare Nigerians to the Chinese people, do well to compare the productivity of Nigerians to the productivity of Chinese. We have too many people that are very unproductive and they are popping kids with reckless abandon. Our population is not a strength until we can turn it into productive advantage.

Nigerians have always complained about bad leadership. In the early 80s, people complained about austerity under Shagari and Nigerian was still prosperous then compared to now. People were given free education in the 70s, and the citizens felt they could birth as many kids as they wanted since government was providing free education; no sense of responsibility. Nigerians have since exported our sense of irresponsibility to countries that allow citizenship by birth as they give birth to more kids per family than the country's original nationals.

One of the major problems in our country is that most Nigerians do not have any sense of responsibility. You will see very young people complaining of lack of jobs, yet when jobs are set up and they get the opportunity to work they are looking for ways to bleed the business to death. Ask an average entrepreneur in Nigeria about his biggest headache and most of the times the answer will point at 'thieving employees' because 'thieving' is what the average Nigerian equates to 'being smart'.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Cromagnon: 6:25am On Nov 28, 2022
webizone:

Hmm, bros, you are still missing the point. That 2 million people you are asking for, with which environment can they work with?

Iceland population is 300,000
2 million ppl is large enough to form a country of it's own
They can build their own environment
Which environment is dangote working with

Which environment is nestle or CADbury or lever brothers or Coca-Cola working with

If we're serious we can achieve whatever we want

The issue is we don't want
We rather lament and look for ready made country

I can't have light for up to 5 hours a day right now.
Then buy a gas turbine. 1 mw costs 500,000 $
That's 12 c from each of those 2 million

My average internet speed is 1.3Mbps.

Set up your own isp or use spectranet or your own phone network.

People can't afford my goods because basic amenities cost so high practically beyond the national minimum wage.
Minimum wage is function of productivity
Increase ppl productivity
Increase income
You increase productivity by mechanising (factories and machines)
Most can't afford the first machine (tractor or whatever) but there are few machines or factories that 2 million cannot afford

Add on to that, the direct and indirect taxation (transport levies) nationwide.
Produce onsite then no need for transportation
You gotta find the loopholes
Also a group that big will be able to influence elections and hence tax policies

All that money, yet the road networks meant for economic wellbeing are in shambles.
Either fix the road with 10 or pay with loss of business and lose 20
Our choice

On top all these, government is still collecting charges on every transaction you run at the bank. OGA! I can't even type all of Nigeria's problems because my hand go dey pain me.
stop using the bank
Mafia cartels and mob do not use banks
And now we even have crypto

Besides how come other companies can survive yet you can't
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Kaytixy: 6:37am On Nov 28, 2022
Bantu10:

Common shut it there. U think other countries of the world is like Nigeria where u guys are paid paltry 30k per month to sound stupid and litter the Internet space with bullcrap

Ordinary Qatar has its average citizens buying brand new 2022 landcruisers and u re here arguing like a m*oron
Qatar is not ORDINARY.
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Parachoko: 6:45am On Nov 28, 2022
Morphinne:

You ppl will just be looking for arguments where there’s none. Must everything be all about argument?
Are you pretending to not know what the person you quoted was pained about? FYI, Switzerland remains one of the top 5 richest countries in the World and maybe falls second only to Luxembourg. Not everything is about argument. Why one pesin go dey greedy, pack money wey suppose go round for soak-away Latrine while million others are living in abject poverty and starvation but here you are, mad and angry because someone said an average Swiss man drives a fast car. The only thing you could pick up from his submission was that average citizen of Switzerland can’t afford a sport car
How do you know am mad and angry? Explain
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by zexy2030(m): 7:07am On Nov 28, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

I heard nobody can deposit more than N5m cash now. But I said they should have set traps for them by seizing the money but not crediting the accounts.
I was in a banking hall last week, a man was trying to negotiate with a staff to deposit N857m cash. The staff said he can't risk it but I felt he was supposed to be arrested.
U 4 blow Whistle naw... There is even compensation for blowing Whistle, na Kidnapper e fit b.
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Everyone with old and damaged money are trying to game the system.

Anyway, some of the money will be collected except those ones that have been extremely damaged.

The only stuff is when the money enter into the banking system, it will be very hard to withdraw without signing lot of documents

I support that only the non-damaged currency should be collected.

No penalization for hoarding these currencies though
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:27am On Nov 28, 2022
marlow1962:
As long as you’re an enemy to the progress of this country, God go punish you, punish your generation.
One man go thief money wer go reach better millions of ppl life, their am keep to em self and em family. God go punish em family, punish anybody wer dy associated with de family.
And you as the citizen wer dy support evil wer dem dy do to dis country, God go punish you and your generation.

Check out Switzerland, the average citizen is driving a sport car, come nigeria, average man no even fit chop better food twice a day.
aswear and d useless youths still dey kee demsef for d useless polithieftians
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by vacanci: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2022
marlow1962:

In this case, may God also punish switzerland, because the wealth is majorly parts of stolen wealth stored in their country. It has been a haven for stolen funds from rich oil countries
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by SK1SOLA: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2022
As I dey read this thing water dey roll from my EYES, may God punish those who deprived us from our right and make us pass through this unfavorable condition...man work everyday just for 2k.. thunder go strike those who have and nit helping till the money spoilt.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by ikechukwu150: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2022
Parachoko:
Is Landcruiser a Sport car? A lot of shallow people like you full this Nairaland.

Let me repeat it again, there is no country in the world that an average citizen can afford a Sport Car.

I even doubt you know what a sport car is

Dull thing disgracing himself

The mumu dey even refer to Qatar as "Ordinary Qatar" grin
I wanted to call you a foolish fellow then I decided to check your profile and I discovered you are supporting Tinubu...

I just tire and I also weep for your parents for giving birth to such a failure like you...
I spit on you
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Revolva(m): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2022
Bantu10:

Are you ok?? Who said sports car is same as SUV??

I only said that someone who can afford a 2022 landcruiser can buy most sports cars if they so desire.

2022 lancruser cant afford to buy a luxury sport car oo xcpet na tokunbo sport car lol

Luxury sport car no be sport car mate
Re: Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) by Ogbesinnaya(m): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2022
You are very correct bro.
Bantu10:

Common shut it there. U think other countries of the world is like Nigeria where u guys are paid paltry 30k per month to sound stupid and litter the Internet space with bullcrap

Ordinary Qatar has its average citizens buying brand new 2022 landcruisers and u re here arguing like a m*oron

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency / 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use / Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.