Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi (36761 Views)

Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) / 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe / Onyeama: FG Lacks Capacity, Resources To Cater For Over 2000 Returning Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by Smartjob1(f): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
So, shame still allowed you to open your mouth and say all this balabulaluu? You should be absolutely shameless. You are really disgusting. How do you guys reason from the anus?
femisplash:
All I see here is pains all over Peter Obi. Tinubu really dropped the bomb on him, there's nobody that has disgraced this country than a Pandora fraud that was saying Naanu on an international TV like CNN, he was such a disgrace that the lady anchor was visibly ashamed of Obi. Aside him being the king of Lamba,
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by etrouble: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
A graduate of Philosophy is not in a position to roll out statistics where a graduate of Accounting is. But Obituary knows he is taking to market and holdup traders
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by nkemjacob2(m): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
I don't have problem with tinubu. But the followers that would come here to type rubbish hailing him.
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by victorsola: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by ezegold4we: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
Only fooools, educated illiterates, hardened criminal's, drug Barron's, touts, reglious bigots, and ethnic idiot's will vote that vegetable narcotic ancestor of over 88yrs called tinubu,

The Devil Just punished and destroyed APC by giving them the criminal called tinubu as their presidential candidate,

Everything about tinubu is fraudulent, imagine stealing Donald Duke's child-hood picture, former cross river State govnor as his own, tinubu isn't different from Yahoo guy's, this drug Lord has no attribute of a presidential material,

Even buhari will be the most useless sitting president on earth if he's thinking of supporting tinubu talkmore of tinubu being his successor,

Vote wisely,
Vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by maasoap(m): 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Oksman:

No one is wailing and biting any wood. For someone who trained as an accountant to say those things makes one to have a rethink about his much touted performance. Without planning you will fail, and without statistics you can't plan. I am not against Asiwaju throwing banters at PO that's politics for you but my worries are what I penned above.

Well, the point is that Obi mostly gets his statistics wrong, like the guy would just pull statistics out of his ass. He should at least research the topics before reeling out fake or incorrect stats
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by maasoap(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
ezegold4we:
Only fooools, educated illiterates, hardened criminal's, drug Barron's, touts, reglious bigots, and ethnic idiot's will vote that vegetable narcotic ancestor of over 88yrs called tinubu,

The Devil Just punished and destroyed APC by giving them the criminal called tinubu as their presidential candidate,

Everything about tinubu is fraudulent, imagine stealing Donald Duke's child-hood picture, former cross river State govnor as his own, tinubu isn't different from Yahoo guy's, this drug Lord has no attribute of a presidential material,

Even buhari will be the most useless sitting president on earth if he's thinking of supporting tinubu talkmore of tinubu being his successor,

Vote wisely,
Vote for Peter Obi.

God or devil? Seems like you are confused here.
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
femisplash:
All I see here is pains all over Peter Obi. Tinubu really dropped the bomb on him, there's nobody that has disgraced this country than a Pandora fraud that was saying Naanu on an international TV like CNN, he was such a disgrace that the lady anchor was visibly ashamed of Obi. Aside him being the king of Lamba,
. it can only take silly courage to type this nonsense
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by sheriffindy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
Go and get your APV and vote for PDAPC...simple[q1uote author=femisplash post=118722852]
As simple as to Google what it means to recharge a lake is become extremely difficult to zombidients. If you can't carry out a study on your own, why won't it be so easy for Obi to keep lying and pissing on your heads. [/quote]
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by orumba(m): 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
Pity your elder brother
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by Solababa91(m): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
If he has mistakenly morning Obi's name for that campus ground, he will be shocked how the supposedly "APC CROWDS" will respond with LABOUR PARTY
femisplash:

..The other one, he thinks na Arithmetic we go chop..he lies with Arithmetics that no Indian can solve. To mention his name is a disgrace to me! I won’t mention his name. Wrong statistics, wrong economy, warehouse economy” - Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by deavicky(m): 12:00am On Nov 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Please visit Lagos State, progress in motion, even Peter Obi had to come back to Lagos State after his tenure in Anambra State

Eko Oni Baje.
where was he staying before his tenure. How many years did tinubu govern lagos?. Are you also saying that other governors of Lagos State didn't do anything except Tinubu. Are u not concerned that Tinubu having left the coffers of government yet still has control over the government of the state.
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by effort1: 12:38am On Nov 28, 2022
femisplash:

Did you go to school at all and you believe that "no be statistics we go chop"? Then you are a half baked graduate.

Even during your final year project as a science, accounting student, you need statistics.

To lead a country right, you need statistics. May the evil you are promoting crush your entire family.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by Cromagnon: 12:53am On Nov 28, 2022
WibusJaga:

No doubt Tinubu has achieved a lot in the political arena,
but remove Tribal/Party Sentiments & you'll realise the Balablu Bulaba crooner is currently Mentally Unstable & therefore not fit to hold the highest public office in Nigeria.
The signs are all over the place. cool

but he was fit enough to win primaries against back stabbing Party members,?
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 4:49am On Nov 28, 2022
Bluntguy:
I told urchins in the other thread to wait for Obi's response and he didn't disappoint.
Obi is the next president of Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.
Obi himself had not responded.
But with this response, Obi won't respond again.
But trust me, in his next outings, he will make a passing shot on the issue.
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 4:53am On Nov 28, 2022
femisplash:
So, because Obi has an accent in the use of English, you're here talking nannsense??

So, speaking English is your criteria for choosing a president?
As if the accent of your own preferred Candidate is even any better?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 4:55am On Nov 28, 2022
JASONjnr:
Tinubu collecting wotowoto on a daily....

He's either gaffing or he gets slapped on....

Dude has never loss election but will definitely lose on this one ...
He will come out later and be complaining that people abuse the hell out of him.

Yet he would be the one to be doing something that brings the hell of abuses upon his head
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 4:59am On Nov 28, 2022
femisplash:

No, Tinubu didn't create his blue print with false data and fake statistics.
So, why did he specifically say:
“Na Statistics We Go Chop??”

As if he doesn't like statistics entirely...

(In reality, he doesn't like statistics. He had never used any form of statistics in all his outings..

Whatever he said he did in Lagos, he should be telling us about them with numbers.
And whatever he intended to do, he should be giving us the projected values)

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by engrchykae(m): 5:37am On Nov 28, 2022
For Yorubas who think it's about tribe.
If the Yorubas presented falana or osibaba.
We would gladly vote him as president but to gives us a Tinubu that hates democracy and chooses who is who for Lagos,this is against all what the Igbo represent.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by grammarian247(m): 6:01am On Nov 28, 2022
femisplash:

Your candidate should go to at least NTA channel 6. Not even Chanells TV, just NTA. You are quick to mock someone who even has the boldness to face CN and campaigning for someone who is obviously afraid to face local TV channels. Take your time to ask yourself if this is how a normal human being should reason.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by OgbeniOja1: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2022
Balabulu
femisplash:
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by OgbeniOja1: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2022
I guess we should Google Bala bulu too
sheriffindy:
Go and get your APV and vote for PDAPC...simple[q1uote author=femisplash post=118722852]
As simple as to Google what it means to recharge a lake is become extremely difficult to zombidients. If you can't carry out a study on your own, why won't it be so easy for Obi to keep lying and pissing on your heads.
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2022
femisplash:

You deserve to be sold into slavery.
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2022
Peter Obi -100

Thiefnubuu - 0
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by Shikini: 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Great response
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by xtycool: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxJqF3Zt_U8

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2023-tinubu-lacks-capacity-to-appreciate-facts-statistics-says-obi-datti-media-office/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7451399/mentioning-peter-obis-name-
AderonkeOlaniyi post=118741359:
Peter Obi -100

Thiefnubuu - 0
disgrace#118688370

Obi just shutup , you lie too much, many things has been verified, sometime you will debunked it that u didn't say that. Obi you are known liar we kno that.
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by toneroforever(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2022
femisplash:

How do u do it? I mean, how do u urchins support Tinubu? Do u deaden ur conscience before supporting him? Do u block ur sense of reasoning before supporting him?
I may not really know how, but I certainly know that something abnormal must first happen to u guys before u start supporting him.
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by whatisthetruth: 2:02am On Oct 26, 2023
He was asking whether na statistics we go chop

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" / Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.