Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi (36750 Views)

Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) / 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe / Onyeama: FG Lacks Capacity, Resources To Cater For Over 2000 Returning Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by Musauzor(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bola the BATstard is an acclaimed accountant by sorting. May the Almighty God humiliate him and his emilokan ambition.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
Two respected Agbayas, what is the meaning of this? Can someone tell me what is going on? Why should two grown up men end up like this? Is this also call a politics too?
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by CEwog91(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Security Nko?
Bola Was the one who started RRS that they used to replace SARS.
Bola set the pace in criminal law reformation in Nigeria in the early 2000s

What About Environmental Management?
Bola Refurnlished LAWMA how do they manage waste in Anambra?

Doctors were not on strike in lagos for 13 months unlike Obi's Anambra.

People of lagos did not haras Tinubu of using police to oppress them unlike Peter Obi who uses Akuzuli SARS to terrorise Anambrans.

Jagaban was not favourable to any particular tribe or sect or religion in a relatively multi polar state like lagos, when Obi was in Anambra, Anglicans and Catholics were not Friends cause he was a very Bias leader. My claims about Peter obi are not mere, there is a thread on him on nairaland where anambra people tackled him. If you want to know about a Man, ask his People.

The turn out for jagaban in lagos yesterday says a lot about him.
Ekun Omo Habeeba.

I am enamoured with Tinubu the way he made the APC Chairmam his right Hand Man even though they are suppose to be Enemies today.
All this copy and paste. grin grin but to be frank obi is really giving tinubu camp sleepless nights. Unlike atiku group u guys don't see him as threat

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by fredoooooo: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bo facts but China made stats , ori gbogbo yin ti gba gate grin
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by madapcmod: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Chop wetin ?
Tinubu look like who dey hungry to you .
Tinubu is a wealthy Man and he does not glorify poverty unlike Obi.

He is rich, then he should go and rest. Rich people like Dangote, Femi Otedola don't fight dirty in politics.

At his octogenarian age, he should be resting like OBJ, IBB and not embarrassing himself and children on daily basis throwing up gaffes every where in the name of greedily wanting to be President and looting at federal level after pocketing Lagos IGR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by 00FFT00(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubu will drop out of the race latest January.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by plaindealer: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
The eleyi of Anambra village still dey confuse lies with facts.

Everytime the chronic and prolific lying machine opens his rancid mouth, lies, fake stats, fabricated lies and bogus claims flows out effortlessly.

Oponu ipob terrorists leader. Who dash you facts grin
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by Treadway: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tareq1105:

If you plan with and implement fake statistics, you've already failed and that's what Tinubu is telling you. The same statistics that didn't help Anambra people for 8 yrs but took them to 68% on the poverty index, the highest amongst 36 States, such is not advisable for Nigeria and Nigerians.
lies and more!

Adams Oloshi-omole 'Edo state had 72% poverty but everyone says he performed. Fayose's Ekiti was 59% and everyone says he was a criminal. Almost all the states except SW states were 60% and above. Try not to lie so much, we are in the age of information, so lying is a futile effort

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by Treadway: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tareq1105:

If you plan with and implement fake statistics, you've already failed and that's what Tinubu is telling you. The same statistics that didn't help Anambra people for 8 yrs but took them to 68% on the poverty index, the highest amongst 36 States, such is not advisable for Nigeria and Nigerians.
lies and more!

Adams Oloshi-omole Edo state had 72% poverty but everyone says he performed. Fayose's Ekiti was 59% and everyone says he was a criminal. Almost all the states except SW states were 60% and above. Try not to lie so much, we are in the age of information, so lying is a futile effort

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by Kingspin(m): 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Evanderbright:
Omo!!
See technical knockout grin

Labour party dey vex for violence department oo
Between Tinubu and Peter Obi, who can represent Nigeria well at G20 or United Nations
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
madapcmod:

He is rich, then he should go and rest. Rich people like Dangote, Femi Otedola don't fight dirty in politics.

At his octogenarian age, he should be resting like OBJ, IBB and not embarrassing himself and children on daily basis throwing up gaffes every where in the name of greedily wanting to be President and looting at federal level after pocketing Lagos IGR
Tinubu is 71. 30 years ago when he ran for Senator he was 41 and his age was not a debate.

Obidense Go and learn some maths even though no be statistics we go chop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by femtex007(m): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
ganisucks:

The question here is, does Tinubu know the relevance of statistics. He was supposedly an accountant, how did he do his job without numbers?
Did you think tinubu is dull? He said he is giving wrong statistics
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by Melonsmasher: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
femisplash:

..The other one, he thinks na Arithmetic we go chop..he lies with Arithmetics that no Indian can solve. To mention his name is a disgrace to me! I won’t mention his name. Wrong statistics, wrong economy, warehouse economy” - Tinubu
God bless PDAPC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by buckeyemedia: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bluntguy:
I told urchins in the other thread to wait for Obi's response and he didn't disappoint.
Obi is the next president of Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.
If he wins even Anambra State, he will be greater than Nnamdi Azikiwe, Odumegwu Ojukwu & Nnamdi Kanu of Ipob fame combined.

Useless Nonsense Betrayer.

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by deavicky(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
femisplash:
All I see here is pains all over Peter Obi. Tinubu really dropped the bomb on him, there's nobody that has disgraced this country than a Pandora fraud that was saying Naanu on an international TV like CNN, he was such a disgrace that the lady anchor was visibly ashamed of Obi. Aside him being the king of Lamba,
any day Tinubu can go to CNN to be interviewed DM me I will give you 1 million Naira cash or transfer.
Anybody who supports Tinubu for other reasons apart from personal reasons,that persons needs his brain examine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by buckeyemedia: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Evanderbright:
Omo!!
See technical knockout grin

Labour party dey vex for violence department oo
APC should know better, Empty Barrels like the Labor party that don’t have any elected person anywhere in Nigeria must seek relevance by any means necessary.

Arguing with Labor Party urchins is like arguing with a market woman in the market.
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by IreneJane: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
WibusJaga:

No doubt Tinubu has achieved a lot in the political arena,
but remove Tribal/Party Sentiments & you'll realise the Balablu Bulaba crooner is currently Mentally Unstable & therefore not fit to hold the highest public office in Nigeria.
The signs are all over the place. cool

The tech is that man is not a talking type , he's more of a listener . Go and see his old clips where he deliver speech, that's just how he talks from the beginning.
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by Okarakwu: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Look at this fool ,tell Tinubu to go and present himself on CNN .....
femisplash:
All I see here is pains all over Peter Obi. Tinubu really dropped the bomb on him, there's nobody that has disgraced this country than a Pandora fraud that was saying Naanu on an international TV like CNN, he was such a disgrace that the lady anchor was visibly ashamed of Obi. Aside him being the king of Lamba,

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by buckeyemedia: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
deavicky:
any day Tinubu can go to CNN to be interviewed DM me I will give you 1 million Naira cash or transfer.
Anybody who supports Tinubu for other reasons apart from personal reasons,that persons needs his brain examine.
Please visit Lagos State, progress in motion, even Peter Obi had to come back to Lagos State after his tenure in Anambra State

Eko Oni Baje.
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by JOemmy(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
How can a US trained accountant rubbish the use of statistics? This clearly goes to show that his Chicago University degree might actually be fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by buckeyemedia: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
JOemmy:
How can a US trained accountant rubbish the use of statistics? This clearly goes to show that his Chicago University degree might actually be fake.
Statistics coming from a linguistic student?

Nuisance Betrayer Peter Obi, The Judas of Apga.

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by madapcmod: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Tinubu is 71. 30 years ago when he ran for Senator he was 41 and his age was not a debate.

Obidense Go and learn some maths even though no be statistics we go chop.

Shut up with your lies!

Even the latest documents relating to Thieefnubu 's drug deals exposed his real age at 86yrs.

Look how healthy 76yrs Atiku looks.

See how healthy 80yrs old Adeboye looks

Look at Charly Boy, at 70yrs and compare with Fraudnibu you claim is 70yrs.

Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by madapcmod: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Please visit Lagos State, progress in motion, even Peter Obi had to come back to Lagos State after his tenure in Anambra State

Eko Oni Baje.

Come back to do what in Lagos? Obi has been staying in his Onitsha GRA residence. Stop the lies

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by buckeyemedia: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
madapcmod:

Shut up with your lies!

Even the latest documents relating to Thieefnubu 's drug deals exposed his real age at 86yrs.

Keep deceiving yourself
Ok he is older than MKO Abiola & General Babangida?

Oblivious Ipobian turned Clueless Obidient, these are the same mumus that told us jubril of Sudan was the man in Aso Rock?

Papa was a rolling stone, only an idiot will take you Clowns seriously.
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by nedekid: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
christejames:
Tinubu, a self acclaimed accountant that is scared of statistics...

No be juju be that? grin grin

And he wants to lead a heterogeneous country like Nigeria?
An accountant that entered chicago university as a female and graduated as a male.
No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by buckeyemedia: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
madapcmod:

Come back to do what in Lagos? Obi has been staying in his Onitsha GRA residence. Stop the lies
That Apga Betrayer, stay in Onitsha, Onitsha Road in Ikoyi or where?
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
madapcmod:

Shut up with your lies!

Keep deceiving yourself

Okay
Your tears salty gan.
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by buckeyemedia: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
nedekid:

An accountant that entered chicago university as a female and graduated as a male.
No be juju be that?
Just because you never comot Nigeria before, no think say they be Mumu for stateside like una for Naija?
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by Eriokanmi: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
femtex007:

So in a nutshell. You are rooting for obi?
Hmm my broda. Obi is the worst among them all. He did nothing when he was the governor of anambra. doctors went on strike for 8 months. Lecturers own I can't remember but longer than doctors. You can check online. The man is not who u think he is
Igbos just want to package him on us. Am a Yoruba guy based in the East. And as a contractor here. I knw all of them very well
I'm Nigerian and so, I can vote anyone I like based on my assessment and choice of candidates. In 1999, I voted falae, 2003, it was OBJ, in 2007, Yaradua, 2011 it was Jona, 2015, Buhari, 2019 atiku and come 2023, its obi.

I don't always like it when we make igbos feel they're not part of Nigeria. Why can't they produce president? Can you give me a reason?
Peter Obi is far more competent than atiku. Tinubu may be seen as a good candidate but he's not my choice, unfortunately. He belongs to same party that has failed so woefully. I can't vote tinubu because I'm yoruba and if I do, then I'm tribalistic and not a good Nigerian. I'm Nigerian first before my tribe and religion and as you could see from my voting pattern, I voted across ethnic and religous lines. Tinubu is also a highly controversial man. Fashola or Osinbajo would have been better...maybe Nigerians would have reasoned differently despite the party's failure. Either of them would have been accented nationwide cos they're more popular among Nigerians and in all geopolitical zones than Tinubu. Obi wouldn't have been in the picture if either of the aforementioned was considered.

That said...not only am I also close to the south east, we have an office in Anambra and Imo States. Na only chieftaincy title dem neva give me there, to describe my closeness to them. People talked about strikes in hospitals and schools when obi came without finding out the reason for the strike. They didn't go on strike on the account of salary. Obi reformed the health and education sectors, removed some unproductive staff and collapsed some units and they protested. Obi said his decision was final so the strike lasted months. Eventually, they succumbed to his policy and things improved. For the first time in years, Anambra recorded the highest score in waec in Nigeria due to his reform. The University staff too got better remuneration, which they're forever grateful for. Till today, Anambra University doesn't go in strike due to what obi had put in place. The strike recently called off which lasted 8 months didn't affect them and its been like that for years. I knew the Anambra IGR before obi came and after he left. Even if ibos wanted to package a candidate, its not obi and nobody can fool me with any candidate at my age. Good luck to all the Contestants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by LaconicINC: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
femisplash:

Your reply came late, you guys are usually the first to comment in threads like this, what happened please
Re: Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi by duketerry22(m): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
This is what you call Fatality grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... / Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) / Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.