Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

My 3some experience In Jos. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 3some experience In Jos. (9901 Views)

3some Gone Wrong / Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Theboy21: 6:38am On Nov 28, 2022
undecided Shiit, the chicks are not even lightskin angry angry
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Zico777(m): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
grin
MufasaLion:
I'll be here to read your regret after being infected.
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Zico777(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
GoldSantana:
Not surprised. For jos, sex easy like handshake.
Seriously!?
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by SoftChordz: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
Adexgentle005:
So I drove all the way from Abuja to bokkos in plateau state for a job. After completing the job, I left bokkos to Jos. On my way to Jos I met the dark chocolate beauty along zaramagada. She was fun and full of life. We exchange numbers.

One thing I noticed about Jos people they love the yorubas naturally. I don’t know why though. So I called this girl to come to my crib at rock haven.

I offered her drinks and cooked for her. That same day we had sex. She knows how to give blow a guy. We did all kind of styles and I cum inside her mouth, she swallowed it. After 3 days she said she will coming to my place with her friend.

So they came and we party overnight. I had sex with both of them overnight and the day after That sex was so lovely.

Two girls blowing my dick. One was licking my scrotum while the other was teasing the head of my dick with ice cream and sucking my dick harder like her life depends on it.

I bleeped both of them to stupor. I cum inside the chocolate girl mouth and she swallowed my cum again. I will never forget that experience
go telegram chat ( @ sleekG up) , join the two words in the bracket and ask him to add u to the nl Ashawo telegram group. Pics videos and mad Ashawo levels full there entertaining sexcapades
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by nokspos: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
you tested yourself after sex ... that result you are looking for , you will find it one day
Adexgentle005:
Nothing like regret here. I have tested myself already.

1 Like

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Adexgentle005(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
nokspos:
you tested yourself after sex ... that result you are looking for , you will find it one day
Why are you being negative ?

1 Like

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Adexgentle005(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
SoftChordz:
go telegram chat ( @ sleekG up) , join the two words in the bracket and ask him to add u to the nl Ashawo telegram group. Pics videos and mad Ashawo levels full there entertaining sexcapades
Lol why should I join?
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Adexgentle005(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
duduade:

How much did you pay them

You just see girls and you brought out your dindangding
When the spiritual aspect start to dey pursue you now, you will blame it on the devil.
Spiritual aspect my foot!
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Adexgentle005(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

cheesy grin grin

Mentally reading this and I wished I was the one in your shoes man
I know one day you will make us proud.
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Adexgentle005(m): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
Theboy21:
undecided Shiit, the chicks are not even lightskin angry angry
I don’t really like lightskin chicks. I love naturally cholocate/dark skin babe. Besides I’m lightskin myself.

4 Likes

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Adexgentle005(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
FengChui:
Jos... The land of phock!

Na so I jam one 22 year old Unijos girl o... Told me she was bi. Out of curiosity, I asked her to come with her friend and she obliged. Last last, na me run from phock o... I just love their sexual openness. I once had a girl who even gave her cousin freely when she was menstruating.
I had the wildest sex of my life in the two years I spent there...
You are right bro. Unijos chicks are so beautiful and sexy. I did one night stand with one damsel.
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by TheboyGhost(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Adexgentle005:
I know one day you will make us proud.

I pledge to do exactly that.... grin grin
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by BestDicker: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
So jos girls are that good
I need to dick someone's daughter to stupor.
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Adexgentle005(m): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
BestDicker:
So jos girls are that good
I need to dick someone's daughter to stupor.
Yes especially Miango girls. They are super hot.
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Adexgentle005(m): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

I pledge to do exactly that.... grin grin
I await sweet testimony
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Adexgentle005(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
MufasaLion:
I'll be here to read your regret after being infected.
Lol. This happened last year not recently. I have tested myself already, I’m perfectly fine. Next!
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Adexgentle005(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nicepoker:
Waiting for the thread concerning your HIV symptoms grin
God forbid BAT thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by nokspos: 5:03am On Nov 29, 2022
for your information , i have a close relative that is hiv positive. continue doing test after 3some. sebi you want to check if it will be positive ni now , don't worry you will soon find out . just keep it up
Adexgentle005:
Why are you being negative ?
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Adexgentle005(m): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2022
nokspos:
for your information , i have a close relative that is hiv positive. continue doing test after 3some. sebi you want to check if it will be positive ni now , don't worry you will soon find out . just keep it up
That’s you and your close relative problem.
Imagine the nonsense this one is saying. What’s my business with your relative hiv status? Go and sit down abeg and carry your negativity commot for here.

4 Likes

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by SoftChordz: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Adexgentle005:
Lol why should I join?
if you have to ask then you shouldn't. U go laugh tire and guys de post better sexcapades, videos and pics
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by bada007(m): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Bro pls how can i join
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Raymondusery: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2023
GoldSantana:
Not surprised. For jos, sex easy like handshake.

Ah, for where bro? I don dey find ahsawo spot since sef. Abeg hook a brother up
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Raymondusery: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2023
FengChui:
Jos... The land of phock!

Na so I jam one 22 year old Unijos girl o... Told me she was bi. Out of curiosity, I asked her to come with her friend and she obliged. Last last, na me run from phock o... I just love their sexual openness. I once had a girl who even gave her cousin freely when she was menstruating.
I had the wildest sex of my life in the two years I spent there...

wow. abeg where una dey see these girls? i dey find babes since, ashawo spots sef
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by FengChui(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2023
Raymondusery:

wow. abeg where una dey see these girls? i dey find babes since, ashawo spots sef

Everywhere bro.
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Smartguyboy(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2023
One of my plans this year 3some with sister we already discussed price 30k but I was broke then this year will knack them two once.
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
Who get contact for jos barney's? Make una help a brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys/girls Deny Their Girlfriends Or Boyfriends... / Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop / Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.