Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children (34238 Views)

List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications / Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers / Nigeria Ranked 7th In Countries With Lowest IQ See List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by Levels1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
sonature1:

You are a sick child in dire need of help

You must be stupid.
Is this hih you talk to your elders?
Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by Lumig: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
Who count them? undecided
Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
In Cross river and Akwa ibom, most of the out-of-school children do not have money for school fees ,tution fees and other expenses, not that they don't wish to go to school. It's about poverty . Forget the so called free education,it's not enforced. There's massive poverty in Akwa ibom. Privileged Akwa ibom and Cross river people both in Nigeria and abroad need to do more charity to help their people . ditto other states with massive poverty and out-of-school kids. .
Igbo millionaires usually give back to community. perhaps that's why a state like Anambra have lower out-of school children.
Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by Abagworo(m): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
sonature1:
Imo State used to be the foremost state in the East for education until APC and PDP took turns to destroy everything about the state.

Now, Anambra State leads - thanks to Peter Obi and Chris Ngige.

This statistics is for 2022 so leave Peter Obi out of it before that of 2005 to 2013 is revealed. Understandably insecurity would affect school enrollment in parts of Imo State severely hit so quit your nonsense story.
Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by Superwave16320: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hypocrisy of foolish Igbo
So Obiano that continued the legacy is not worthy of mention. What if he eroded Anambra with poor governance.

sonature1:
Imo State used to be the foremost state in the East for education until APC and PDP took turns to destroy everything about the state.

Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by Ritchiee: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
FactBoyz:
The South East has the least number of out of school children age 6-15yrs in Nigeria.

Out of school: Rate
Anambra: 2.9%
Imo: 5.1%
Abia: 5.6%
Enugu: 7.5%
Ebonyi: 16.7%

Out of school: Number
Anambra: 30K
Imo: 50K
Abia: 50K
Enugu: 70K
Ebonyi: 190K

#StatiSense
(NMPI 2022)
Soludo really tried.Or maybe most of them have fled to the SW as usual.Only God knows.
This is Anambra just in August this year.

1 Like

Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by CSTRR: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
ogunsbanjul:
With how many population? Celebrated unknown gunmen have finished the region.
You are proof that your region does not go to school.

This one thinks there is population difference bias with percentages.

2 Likes

Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by sonature1: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Superwave16320:
So Obiano that continued the legacy is not worthy of mention. What if he eroded Anambra with poor governance.

I didn't ask you not to mention him.

I am not the cause of your frustration.
Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by CSTRR: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ritchiee:

Soludo really tried.Or maybe most of them have fled to the SW as usual.Only God knows.
This is Anambra just in August this year.
You are a mischievous liar.

There is no way anambra would have 21%, and states like ogun and osun would have 10%?

Na juju?

1 Like

Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by Ritchiee: 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Even with all the sit-at-home nonsense and other strangulations caused by the insensitivity of the Federal government to the crisis in the East (also caused by this APC government), our children still do their best to stay in school and outperform other regions in the indices of national exams across Nigeria...Igboland is a gold mine but bastards like Simon Ekpa and that British wanna-be terrorist have destroyed the once enviable peace, serenity and prosperity of the East with their unknown gunmen nonsense that have attracted all sorts of criminals into the East...but we survived a brutal civil war and we shall overcome this pestilence as well.

God bless our children
God bless Alaigbo
Thunder fire Agbadorians.
This is Anambra just in August this year.Most of them have fled to the SW as usual bringing along their out of school children.

1 Like

Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by CSTRR: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ritchiee:
This is Anambra just in August this year.Most of them have fled to the SW as usual bringing along their out of school children.
That was the statistics taken before Peter obi.
That was where anambra used to be.

I saw that thread on Twitter.

This clown went and screenshot it alone, and post here it to deceive his ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by ZombieSlayer1: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

There are hardly any in Osun and Ogun states too especially as the Schools are free
I did my youth service in Ogun state and I was shocked to meet people, including young men and women, who don't know a single word in English. Believe me I was astounded. My late grandma was fluent in pidgin but here I was, seeing people who couldn't even converse in pidgin. That's something I've never experienced in the South East, everybody knows how to read and write at least basically

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by ZombieSlayer1: 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
Superwave16320:

Isn't that the same way you urchins arrogate every progress made in Lagos to Tinubu despite the fact that Lagos was the federal capital for more than 80 years and was already developed even before Tinubu became gvernor? I mean....all the works of Raji Rasaki, Jakande etc are arrogated to TInubu by you urchins so please shut your mouth

2 Likes

Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by Icon79(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sorry, I meant to say *Except for Ekiti and Bayelsa states ….

But one can even argue that Ndi Igbo are probably the largest ethnic group in Bayelsa state as well.

Anyway, let me say it again Igbo Amaka, mhen!

O pari

ariesbull:
River is 80% igbo and (n)Wike is the governor

1 Like

Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by dmostcheerful(f): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
sonature1:

Thanks to Obi and Obiano.
Ngige was more of infrastructure.
Obiano took after Obi and did so well.
My sis did teaching practice in a secondary school in Awka.

2 Likes

Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by rollywise(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
A foundation laid down by Peter Obi. Lagos the den of agberos because Tinubu breeds them for his upkeep
Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by Ritchiee: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
CSTRR:

That was the statistics taken before Peter obi.
That was where anambra used to be.

I saw that thread on Twitter.

This clown went and screenshot it alone, and post here it to deceive his ancestors.

Olodo.There was no Statisense before Obi.
The stat was even on nairaland after it came out.

Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by Ritchiee: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
cheesy
Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by Ritchiee: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
rollywise:
A foundation laid down by Peter Obi. Lagos the den of agberos because Tinubu breeds them for his upkeep
Yet Lagos is where all your generations have always fled to..
Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by mvem(m): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
ogunsbanjul:
With how many population? Celebrated unknown gunmen have finished the region.
if you understand you will get the percentage shows per capita so you can't even use the population to make a case. The percentage is the no of out of school per total number of children at school age. So even if you argue they have a small population since it is a ratio then it is remarkable

If you go better school you for understand
Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by mvem(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Joebayo217:
After all this ibos don come South West d figure don rise grin
it is like a crime for an igbo parent not to send his child to school even if it is very difficult

1 Like

Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by poseidon12: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Even with all the sit-at-home nonsense and other strangulations caused by the insensitivity of the Federal government to the crisis in the East (also caused by this APC government), our children still do their best to stay in school and outperform other regions in the indices of national exams across Nigeria...Igboland is a gold mine but bastards like Simon Ekpa and that British wanna-be terrorist have destroyed the once enviable peace, serenity and prosperity of the East with their unknown gunmen nonsense that have attracted all sorts of criminals into the East...but we survived a brutal civil war and we shall overcome this pestilence as well.

God bless our children
God bless Alaigbo
Thunder fire Agbadorians.

Well said.
Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by SirAfoy1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
Smiles... I don't know where you got this from but hardly you see out of school children in Ekiti. Even in the villages.
Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by stanluiz(m): 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
There is nothing to celebrate here. South East governors should do more especially Ebonyi State.

Even though they tried, but more is needed. South East governors should invest more in Education especially Primary and secondary Education.

Every Child deserve to go to school.
Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by onuman: 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
sonature1:

APC halted every development index in Imo state since the party was brought into the state by Rochas Okorocha in 2013.
The senatorial district of the two APC governors of Imo state are like ghost areas now due to violence introduced into the place since the present governor came into office.

1 Like

Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by perdollar(m): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ebonyi has to be incorporated back into Enugu state or we simply give them off to NE or NC
Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by Winneepye: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
lol all the out of school children from the east have migrated to lagos, oyo, and ogun states, for economic survival. The governors of these states carry so much burden.
Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by NwaIdeato: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ritchiee:
It's not Anambras fault that SW has the most alarming case of brain drain in Nigeria, for a region that touted itself as the most sophisticated and educated in Nigeria, the South East region has not only overtaken you clowns in all indices of academic performance, but we are also dominating you academically in most of your schools across the SW (don't hate the player)...Awolowo will be turning in his grave on his wasted legacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by Danisaint112(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
I have saved this for future reference. If you are not voting Peter Obi because of tribalism then I'm sorry to say but you are foolish. Fact.

A person voting for personal gains even have more hope than you. It's evident Peter Obi is what Nigeria needs right now. Even a blind man will spot this.
Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by kingsclass: 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:
This is nice! Anambra seems to value education and it's highly laudable.
That's the good work of Obi for investing a lot in education.
Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by NwekereNdoki: 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
0bjpmb:

Anambra values education that's why they were able to produce Zik, Ojukwu, Achebe, Chike Obi, Emeagwali, Soludo, Chimamanda Adichie, etc.

Western education first came to Anambra, Onitsha precisely, before going to other SE states decades later

That's not true... Western Education came to Bonny, then proceeeded into the hinterland. THe Arochukwus and perharps the Ndoki people might have gotten education before it got to Anambra.

A good example is the man in Chinua Achebe's book that used "Ike'm" to mean "myself" which got the people laughing. The man is probably Ndoki cause Ndoki people used Ike'm
Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by Proudlyomonna: 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
sonature1:

It all started when that one legged thief called Rochas sold out our mandate to the evil demonic APC Disaster, knowing how much we sacrificed to send pdthief packing,We Fought pdthief to a standstill and installed Our Very own APGA,until that ewu called Rochas sold out to Apc angry
Ever since then e just be like se We dey retrogress undecided
This coming Election,We are going back home to Apga maka Apga bu nke anyi.
OBIDIATI IS THE WAY FORWARD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How many Water Melons are there in the picture? / Chiwueze Kingsley Is Missing In Owerri (300 Level IMSU Law Student) / National Open University Application Form (2007) Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.