Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,839 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Donald Duke Demands Justice For Bola Tinubu Using His Picture For His Documentar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke Demands Justice For Bola Tinubu Using His Picture For His Documentar (1855 Views)

APC, Tinubu Using Obasanjo’s Template Of Loyalty To Rule - Dr Salihu Lukman / Why We Used Buhari’s Teeth-Picking Picture For Illustration- Scottish University / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke Demands Justice For Bola Tinubu Using His Picture For His Documentar by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
femisplash:

It is only something that has been previously linked to you that could be said to have been stolen, otherwise, nothing could be stolen. There's no archives available in public domain that the picture was ever linked to Donald Duke. The most he could do is to clear the air on the ownership of the picture and have it withdrawn.
Really!!
According to your logic, if I build a house and then travel out, anyone is free to pack into the house and live there since the house is not linked to me. Heck, he can even sell it and if I come back to claim it, he'll simply tell the buyer that I'm the real owner and he assumed ownership and sold it because the house was not previously "linked to me". Shikenan.
Nigerians, these are the kind of characters that want to force a dubious personality down our throats and I'm honestly not surprised.

This is someone's face we're talking about for crying out loud. How in blazes can you even make an argument of "wasn't linked to him"?
So your pic is not your pic except you say it is?
Wonderful!!
Re: Donald Duke Demands Justice For Bola Tinubu Using His Picture For His Documentar by Llight101(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
It's not his Picture.
He stole it. We all know what people that steal are called, don't we?

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Demands Justice For Bola Tinubu Using His Picture For His Documentar by BATified2023: 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Even some of his children are from unknown sources and therefore bastards.
u igbos believe this is how to campaign abi

U will learn d hard way

We yorubas have understand u igbos are no longer campaigning but attacking tinubu n we will stand by him n disgrace u
Re: Donald Duke Demands Justice For Bola Tinubu Using His Picture For His Documentar by femisplash: 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Really!!
According to your logic, if I build a house and then travel out, anyone is free to pack into the house and live there since the house is not linked to me. Heck, he can even sell it and if I come back to claim it, he'll simply tell the buyer that I'm the real owner and he assumed ownership and sold it because the house was not previously "linked to me". Shikenan.
Nigerians, these are the kind of characters that want to force a dubious personality down our throats and I'm honestly not surprised.

This is someone's face we're talking about for crying out loud. How in blazes can you even make an argument of "wasn't linked to him"?
So your pic is not your pic except you say it is?
Wonderful!!
You built a house and you travelled.. bla bla bla. Was your C of O stolen?
Comparing Apples with Oranges, shior.
Re: Donald Duke Demands Justice For Bola Tinubu Using His Picture For His Documentar by femisplash: 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See your answer...and see the way you agbado miscreants reason. angry angry angry angry angry angry

You steal somebody's picture and use it as your own..and you want to justify it, because you were BUSTED ,by a highly placed person?

To be a thiefnubuu supporter..you must be MAD/FOOLISH/STEWPID/SENILE/DEMENTED and DULL!!

shame on you...spits

Where was the picture stolen from?.. Do you have a proof it was stolen from Donald Duke's archives?.. It seems you have a bag of urine for a brain.
Re: Donald Duke Demands Justice For Bola Tinubu Using His Picture For His Documentar by Bastardlyrich: 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
Once Peter obi wins by February thievenybu should be sent to prison,his crime are just too much.
We know he is old and he might not survive it but it will serve as a history to other togolese and beninlise people not come to Nigeria to claim nigerians.
Highest yoru bad fake Muslimnss will make noise but fear we not allow them to challenge.
Obi must send Tinubu to jail that's the first thing he will do for the youth of these country
Re: Donald Duke Demands Justice For Bola Tinubu Using His Picture For His Documentar by beejaay: 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
BATified2023:

U will learn d hard way

We yorubas have understand u igbos are no longer campaigning but attacking tinubu n we will stand by him n disgrace u

you and who are the yorubas..we the real yorubas disown you bastards for giving us bad names....answer your paper name and stop tagging reasonable yorubas to your foolish agbadorian nonesense
Re: Donald Duke Demands Justice For Bola Tinubu Using His Picture For His Documentar by BATified2023: 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
beejaay:

you and who are the yorubas..we the real yorubas disown you bastards for giving us bad names....answer your paper name and stop tagging reasonable yorubas to your foolish agbadorian nonesense
chinedu

Go n prepare for Biafra or death
Re: Donald Duke Demands Justice For Bola Tinubu Using His Picture For His Documentar by snowball11(m): 12:44am On Nov 28, 2022
How this international drug lord and Milkose became governor of Lagos in 1999 - 2007 is still being studied at the University of Lagos, Lagos state, Nigeria! grin
Re: Donald Duke Demands Justice For Bola Tinubu Using His Picture For His Documentar by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2022
femisplash:

You built a house and you travelled.. bla bla bla. Was your C of O stolen?
Comparing Apples with Oranges, shior.
Oga, claiming to be someone else is identity theft and impersonation.
There's no sane mind who will even think you make an ounce of sense.
By your logic, if the company I work for ask for pics of my childhood to add to a magazine for an upcoming event, all I have to do is go to the internet and look for "random pics no one has claimed".

The C of O stolen or not does not invalidate the fact that you know that the building is not yours hence you have no rights over it.
Same with the pic. It's not Tinubu's. Simple!!
Re: Donald Duke Demands Justice For Bola Tinubu Using His Picture For His Documentar by BeardedMeat(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2022
BATified2023:

U will learn d hard way

Who's this little dunce?

Getat!
Re: Donald Duke Demands Justice For Bola Tinubu Using His Picture For His Documentar by dollytino4real(f): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2022
Their stealing characters no get shame at all
Re: Donald Duke Demands Justice For Bola Tinubu Using His Picture For His Documentar by Kalashnikov49: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2022
to be a thiefnubuu supporter...being foolish is a must. grin grin grin grin grin

femisplash:

Where was the picture stolen from?.. Do you have a proof it was stolen from Donald Duke's archives?.. It seems you have a bag of urine for a brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Next If Courts Strike Out Obi's Petition On The Altar Of Technicalities? / 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba / Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.