Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) (4321 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Hoes Everywhere..... / Loose Hoes Everywhere, How I Used 2000 Naira To Collect Nude Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by Looky: 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
This is so disheartening,95 percent of Nigerian girls are hoes.Yes they are hoes that can open their legs for even dogs for the right price.All hoes have their pricing some indomie,5k,10k,iPhone 14 and so on.
Honestly am ready to get married but I keep on meeting hoes.Can someone please do me a favour and suggest a location or place with the most virtous women so that I can go there and search for a wife material.Hoes are not worth it.
Hoes always target naive GOODMEN for relationships,they will never ask the guys they give their body to for relationships.
If you are not a virgin and you qoute my message of truth to GOODMEN thunder strike you.
Who are the GOODMEN HOES TARGET FOR RELATIONSHIP?
1.Ambitious guys like me
2.A nice guy
4.Guys with means
The most painful thing is that most of these Nigerian girls that are hoes act like saints deceiving uninformed gullible men.Dont marry a hoe please.
If a girl claims that she is a virgin and you want to marry her she must allow your mother to help you confirm her virginity status,if she doesn't agree to that term then she is a pretentious hoe.
A pretentious hoe is subtler than a chameleon,she can be relegious or pretend to have high moral standards.Dont fall into the trap of pretentious hoes.
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF HOES
1.PRETENTIOUS HOES
2.SHAMELESS HOES
PRETENTIOUS HOES-This ones can pretend and lie for africa.Only a cunnyman can bring out her true couloirs.I will talk more on these type of hoes in my next post.
SHAMELESS HOES-This ones have nothing to lose by showing their true colours so they don't hide anything from you.These ones can even openly engage in threesomes but you need to be subtil to unveil their true nature.
MEN PLEASE I'M KNEELING DOWN TO BEG YOU.ANYTHING YOU DO IN THIS LIFE DONT EVER WIFE UP A HOE OR ELSE UOU WILL REGRET IT
message to be continued in next post

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by jacel38: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
Looky:
This is so disheartening,95 percent of Nigerian girls are hoes.Yes they are hoes that can open their legs for even dogs for the right price.All hoes have their pricing some indomie,5k,10k,iPhone 14 and so on.
Honestly am ready to get married but I keep on meeting hoes.Can someone please do me a favour and suggest a location or place with the most virtous women so that I can go there and search for a wife material.Hoes are not worth it.
Hoes always target naive GOODMEN for relationships,they will never ask the guys they give their body to for relationships.
If you are not a virgin and you qoute my message of truth to GOODMEN thunder strike you.
1.Ambitious guys like me
2.A nice guy
4.Guys with means
The most painful thing is that most of these Nigerian girls that are hoes act like saints deceiving uninformed gullible men.Dont marry a hoe please.
If a girl claims that she is a virgin and you want to marry her she must allow your mother to help you confirm her virginity status,if she doesn't agree to that term then she is a pretentious hoe.
A pretentious hoe is subtler than a chameleon,she can be relegious or pretend to have high moral standards.Dont fall into the trap of pretentious hoes.
1.PRETENTIOUS HOES
2.SHAMELESS HOES
PRETENTIOUS HOES-This ones can pretend and lie for africa.Only a cunnyman can bring out her true couloirs.I will talk more on these type of hoes in my next post.
SHAMELESS HOES-This ones have nothing to lose by showing their true colours so they don't hide anything from you.These ones can even openly engage in threesomes but you need to be subtil to unveil their true nature.
MEN PLEASE I'M KNEELING DOWN TO BEG YOU.ANYTHING YOU DO IN THIS LIFE DONT EVER WIFE UP A HOE OR ELSE UOU WILL REGRET IT
Canadian or Irish women

1 Like

Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by TheboyGhost(m): 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
Looky:
1.Ambitious guys like me
2.A nice guy
4.Guys with means
1.PRETENTIOUS HOES
2.SHAMELESS HOES

grin grin grin

This one is lost....

2 Likes

Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by BigYash: 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
Looky:
1.Ambitious guys like me
2.A nice guy
4.Guys with means
1.PRETENTIOUS HOES
2.SHAMELESS HOES
You just dey know today? Abeg carry your long write up go there.. Na hyping ,una come dey hype these stupid bitches sef..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by Pakwel(m): 7:30am On Nov 28, 2022
Looky:
1.Ambitious guys like me
2.A nice guy
4.Guys with means
1.PRETENTIOUS HOES
2.SHAMELESS HOES

If you deh look for wife go your village. If your village girls too spoil. Go Hausa states. Do 1 week. You go find good girls..
As a military child. I have seen countless military men. Play around with Lagos girls, ph girls,abuja girls. At the end them go go north go find one sexy sexy fair Hausa virgin( since nah virgin be your problem). But trust me. The only hope for obedient truthful ladies left in Nigeria is Hausa girls. Them nova too open eyes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by pansophist(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2022
Go Northern Nigeria, or travel to Benin republic, just three hours away from Lagos. Then learn French (or go Ghana), stay there for a month, you go see good girls. Good girls no scarce, the question is, are you willing to pay the price to find her?

Don't go to the city sha, and if she is social media obsessed, just avoid her. Regardless of where you met her.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by Shadysen: 7:51am On Nov 28, 2022
Pakwel:

If you deh look for wife go your village. If your village girls too spoil. Go Hausa states. Do 1 week. You go find good girls..
As a military child. I have seen countless military men. Play around with Lagos girls, ph girls,abuja girls. At the end them go go north go find one sexy sexy fair Hausa virgin( since nah virgin be your problem). But trust me. The only hope for obedient truthful ladies left in Nigeria is Hausa girls. Them nova too open eyes
village?
i personally called one girl at village last week, jokely, asked her to keep a virgin girl for me that i want to marry, she told me that, there is no virgin in my village, i was shocked!

3 Likes

Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2022
Looky:
1.Ambitious guys like me
2.A nice guy
4.Guys with means
1.PRETENTIOUS HOES
2.SHAMELESS HOES
Another lost soul, well it's well.

1 Like

Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by Suunnn(f): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2022
Looky:
1.Ambitious guys like me
2.A nice guy
4.Guys with means
1.PRETENTIOUS HOES
2.SHAMELESS HOES

Can we talk on WhatsApp?
Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by juniorstar(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2022
Stop name calling of our women...cos they give themselves freely to your sweet mouth no mean say they cheap...they are playing their roles well grin[left][/left] grin

1 Like

Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by Newworldorder22: 10:58am On Nov 28, 2022
Oga just manage thm like that, help save them, if I were to tell u to marry hauza girls from sokoto, u probably gonna say that virgin girls ain't your type, but they are d best. U must have seen ppl from d South trooping up north to marry those descent damsels
Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by marlow1962(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2022
This is no longer funny, I feel sorry for innocent guys that gets married to hoes. Getting married to a damaged person cus of love (nawa o)

5 Likes

Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2022
95 percent and and you are tired. Lol
Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by MkBaron(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
You say 95%, humm you were totally wrong
I give it 99.5% I can’t imagine I was in a relationship with a hoe for like 6years and I didn’t knw but thank God today am saved grin

3 Likes

Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tales of woe. Who instigated these hoes? Men. Lustful men get women with insatiable desires to conquer their greed and avarice. It's a tit-for-tat. So, why are you crying? If men stop patronising these girls, I am sure that the moral decadence you all yap about will reduce by a slide.

Pitifully, I don't see this stopping in generations to come. So, you had better pick your hoe and wife her up and stop complaining like a toddler. You should be concerned about your daughters because they will get indoctrinated for sure.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by Tenrack: 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Tales of woe. Who instigated these hoes? Men. Lustful men get women with insatiable desires to conquer their greed and avarice. It's a tit-for-tat. So, why are you crying? If men stop patronising these girls, I am sure that the moral decadence you all yap about will reduce by a slide.

Pitifully, I don't see this stopping in generations to come. So, you had better pick your hoe and wife her up and stop complaining like a toddler. You should be concerned about your daughters because they will get indoctrinated for sure.
so because corrupted men instigated these women, innocent good men should settle for less?

3 Likes

Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tenrack:
so because corrupted men instigated these women, innocent good men should settle for less?

Find your hoe and marry. Stop wailing. You don't deserve a virgin if you aren't one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by Tenrack: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Find your hoe and marry. Stop wailing. You don't deserve a virgin if you aren't one.
Chuckles. But I'm one. Where does that leave me?
Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tenrack:
Chuckles. But I'm one. Where does that leave me?

Where's proof?
Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by tnerro1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
Well, most people are in agreement that the northern girls are not as rotten as the southern girls, so there is still hope for you. As for me, I Dey reason baby mama well well theses days ooo
Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=Looky post=118734810] This is so disheartening,95 percent of Nigerian girls are hoes.Yes they are hoes that can open their legs for even dogs for the right price.All hoes have their pricing some indomie,5k,10k,iPhone 14 and so on.
1.Ambitious guys like me
2.A nice guy
4.Guys with means
1.PRETENTIOUS HOES
2.SHAMELESS HOES
message to be continued in next post[/quote
] U never seee anything. Na morning be this

Ututu oma
Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by Anunakeeh: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
Leave our ladies alone oOogrin
Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
How did you know that all the ladies you met are hoes then youself be He-hoe because you tasted all the she-hoes. Pls do not look at hoes just look for good character with intelligent and enterprises among the hoes. Pls remember, not all hoes are fertile
Looky:
1.Ambitious guys like me
2.A nice guy
4.Guys with means
1.PRETENTIOUS HOES
2.SHAMELESS HOES
Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by Tenrack: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Where's proof?
my word is my proof. Is there any way to get evidence for male virginity? I'm not so sure. But one thing I know for sure is I've never felt the warmth of a woman. Won't lie for anything. It's even shameful.

1 Like

Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
I love Hoes,the world will be a boring place without Hoes
Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by GboyegaD(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
OP,
Are you a virtuous person? If yes, you will find a virtuous person if otherwise, you are not different from those you are labelling.
Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by PATHWALKER(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tenrack:
my word is my proof. Is there any way to get evidence for male virginity? I'm not so sure. But one thing I know for sure is I've never felt the warmth of a woman. Won't lie for anything. It's even shameful.
am quite happy I have seen another to be sincerely honest...... at a time I hid the fact I am a Virgin... now am proud of it.... am still a virgin 25 male.....never felt the warmth nor the softness ..... it best I stay a virgin forever than marry a single lady that so much have slept with anybody...even if it is once..it's a no for me...
let's those men that fuk these holes marry them.... and leave the navie and girl-cluess class like me alone.... you see...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by Tenrack: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
PATHWALKER:

am quite happy I have seen another to be sincerely honest...... at a time I hid the fact I am a Virgin... now am proud of it.... am still a virgin 25 male.....never felt the warmth nor the softness ..... it best I stay a virgin forever than marry a single lady that so much have slept with anybody...even if it is once..it's a no for me...
let's those men that fuk these holes marry them.... and leave the navie and girl-cluess class like me alone.... you see...
well said bro. I'm older than you though. Lol
Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by JoeRizzla(m): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
One of my guy recently married. Guess what ! He went down north to pick a wife after fvcking with the southern and eastern hoes.
So go north you go find better wife marry wey still be virgin sef

Just be a responsible guy the papa go give you his daughter

2 Likes

Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2022
Tenrack:

Whatever.
Re: I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) by Tenrack: 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Whatever..
chuckles. I guess you didn't think there were still honourable guys out there. Sorry to disappoint, not all of us lead wayward lifestyle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This??? But Man No Give a f..uck / I Left Her At The Eatery Were We Went To Have Dinner, Was I Wrong. / Can Any Relationship Be Completely Equal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.