Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” (58569 Views)

Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Bharekta: 4:24pm On Mar 26
South African ladies on Facebook have revealed the encounter & experiences they had that made them realize they were ‘hoes’.

In laymans parlance, ‘hoe’ refers to a woman of easy virtue.

By Bibbybeau (Bluebloodz)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by TINTINABULATION(m): 4:27pm On Mar 26
Pricky conscience. Our babes here are masters of such enterprise.

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by ikeno(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26
South African babes still dey learn wey naija girls dey😄😄😄

270 Likes 14 Shares

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by EconomistXplain: 4:46pm On Mar 26
Naija ladies can never say pim!!!!

349 Likes 20 Shares

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by MrCork: 4:47pm On Mar 26
Bharekta:
South African ladies on Facebook have revealed the encounter & experiences they had that made them realize they were ‘h0es’.

In laymans parlance, ‘hoe’ refers to a woman of easy virtue.

https://bluebloodz.com/south-african-ladies-reveal-the-moment-they-realized-they-were-whores/

You sound like a nomal fooooolish hapokatickness eeeeediooot......aint 80% of our single & marrried Nigerian womens now olosho?..do u no how married women i slept with since jan 2024?
U a proper dunce sir!!(no oofencsece) embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by advanceDNA: 4:57pm On Mar 26
EconomistXplain:
They will even pretend and blame you for their hoe-ing.

Met a girl ...werey told me she had a boyfriend
But will still date me because the guy is doing one kind....she will now always ring it in my hear what great sacrifice she's doing hurting her boyfriend because of me....btw..she has another guy she i saw in her whatsapp she send nudes too..

I'm like ....werey!!!!!!!! U are a fvcking hoe....just own up to ur vice and lets be hoes together.. all this ur manipulation wont take u far

263 Likes 19 Shares

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Caleb15(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26
Wahala for who enter keke with cowry card

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Treasure17(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26
Daughters of eve. Fear them.

51 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:18pm On Mar 26
This comment off me. embarassed embarassed

146 Likes 15 Shares

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Kingray10: 11:45pm On Mar 26
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Baba FEAR WOMEN.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by everythingtall3: 1:36am On Mar 27
These women are torn. South Africa will never interest me, our women are still better atleast they are not proud about it which means there's room for change ... these south African women are completely torn.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Yankee101: 5:11am On Mar 27
And you wonder why you have the highest HIV prevalence in the world

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Lalami3232(m): 5:32am On Mar 27
Nigerian girls won't say theirs due to hypocrisy. But I can guarantee you that ours is far worse. When it comes to immorality, don't joke with our non-virgins aka boreholes, they're the number one.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by sulakishop(m): 5:40am On Mar 27
I like their sincerity unlike my country

8 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Dogalmighty17: 7:02am On Mar 27
"You are very wet down there..."

Go on. Keep giving women head. You will suck another mans sperm one day. That's if you haven't already.

157 Likes 14 Shares

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by KingDash09(m): 7:54am On Mar 27
This females evil as hell
MyVILLAGEpeople:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by BondRiv: 8:29am On Mar 27
Dogalmighty17:
"You are very wet down there..."

Go on. Keep giving women head. You will suck another mans sperm one day. That's if you haven't already.

As they have chosen to use their mouths for disgusting things other than what God made it for. Deviants.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Rexymania(m): 8:30am On Mar 27
This is old skool na
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Juwessgratitud3: 9:00am On Mar 27
They are no different from the men they cheated on because all of them are dirty fornicators . Imagine a man sucking a womans private part and ends up taking in another man's disease. Tell me what responsible man will go doing such dirty things.

Its ladies that allow these dirty pigs kiss them that I pity. You suck a woman and go kiss another one with that germs filled mouth. Thank God I' chose the path Im on today. Men can eat shit.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by GodHimself: 9:16am On Mar 27
It’s always on loan.

You can’t own it.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Godada(m): 9:32am On Mar 27

2 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by faceland: 10:04am On Mar 27
South Africans are nasty.

Hard to read.

Only God knows why he made them the same colour with the west African negros because we are not the same breed.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by ashawopikin(m): 10:09am On Mar 27
All of una still dey learn, our naija babes are professionals

18 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:11am On Mar 27
Stop taking ladies serious.you will be happy and just bang away grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by faceland: 10:12am On Mar 27
EconomistXplain:

It take a spacial kind of carelessness to publish these types of confession.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by MasterJayJay: 10:34am On Mar 27
Another reason why I must marry a virgin.

49 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by 900warriorz: 12:53pm On Mar 27
e
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by humilitypays(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27
lol some if not most are exaggerated to trend undecided

4 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Obyangel: 12:54pm On Mar 27
South Africa girls are the reason Snoop said " you can't make a hoe housewife"

But Nigeria girls are far worst than Hoes shocked

Evil daughters of Eve, only gender that spoke with Satan and refused to reveal what they discussed.

Only animal specie that can bleed for days and still remain alive.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27
Realize? Aren't they all born to be one?!
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Sucre6: 12:54pm On Mar 27
If you like go begin mumu your self begin love, nah you sabi, grin

14 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by porthouse7(f): 12:54pm On Mar 27
South African girls are sexually weird, I remember my friend dating and banging a pregnant SA girl

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Make A Move On My Best Friend ? / South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) / Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.