Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,995 members, 7,866,743 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

How Do I Solve This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Solve This? (378 Views)

Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict: How I Solve My Problem / How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! / How Do I Solve My Problem Of Infatuation: Extreme weird love and likeness for me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Solve This? by DepressedTechie: 1:49am On Nov 28, 2022
I have a problem with has been bothering me for awhile and i thought it best to share it here.
So I'm a student and I learn Programming by the side in other to take that as a career when the time comes but along the line, my laptop had a problem and it costs a lot of money to fix it or even buy a new one.
What's the best possible way to raise money to fix it?
I know this might not be the best thread to post this but I think it will get more engagements here.
Re: How Do I Solve This? by Obnoxious2001(m): 5:20am On Nov 28, 2022
DepressedTechie:
I have a problem with has been bothering me for awhile and i thought it best to share it here.
So I'm a student and I learn Programming by the side in other to take that as a career when the time comes but along the line, my laptop had a problem and it costs a lot of money to fix it or even buy a new one.
What's the best possible way to raise money to fix it?
I know this might not be the best thread to post this but I think it will get more engagements here.

Save save save.
If you are in school, consider doing assignment for you coursemate, probably writing exams too (calculate your risk well), fill logbooks etc
There must be a way out of the situation. It will only take time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Cope With Heartbreak As A Man, Practical / Ladies That Don't Need A Man In Their Life / Why Is She Recreating My Facebook Photos Almost In A Mocking Manner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.