Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge (14297 Views)

LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum / What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like / Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by Moh247: 8:42am On Nov 28, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
why you fold your lips on your beautiful DP
grin
are you hiding the main lips ?
why ?
hahahahaha

May God almighty destroy the lives of all the people bringing people's family to Nairaland Politics, may peace depart their life this day and forever more

Amen insha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by Imortal001: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2022
HardBishop:

Leave that afonja, they know Peter obi is there to balance the economy. For 62 years since, has this nation evolve scientifically or in technology? They have rule this nation yet nothing good to achieve
I rest my case!
Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by EvangDrGeo: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2022
Sannisege:
lol. The more infrastructure you build in Lagos, the more flat-headed monsters will run from the shit-hole Anambra to Lagos.

Anambra was never capital of Nigeria for close to 100 years.

Compare Lagos to Cairo Egypt or Cape Town, South Africa let's see

2 Likes

Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by tollyboy5(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:

Amen...

God bless everyone at , more profits IJN
Sanwo na clown, no ongoing project he ever finished in four years.
It's just we're coming, we're going, this this time, by that time.

Red line rail, blue line rail, rice mill, completing mile 2 ten lane, finishing ibeju-lekki road.
Non of this project has been completed.
The one wey pain me pass na the rice mill he promised buhari will commission some months ago since ambode did most of the job already.

Abeg remind me that app wey you dey pick babes from abeg! grin
Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by tollyboy5(m): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2022
EvangDrGeo:

Lagos state was never a capital for 100 years bro.
Abuja has been capital for long now yet rivers state attracts more businesses.

I expect anambra to grow massively since Igbos are industrious but what we see is lock down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by Moh247: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2022
tollyboy5:

Sanwo na clown, no ongoing project he ever finished in four years.
It's just we're coming, we're going, this this time, by that time.

Red line rail, blue line rail, rice mill, completing mile 2 ten lane, finishing ibeju-lekki road.
Non of this project has been completed.
The one wey pain me pass na the rice mill he promised buhari will commission some months ago since ambode did most of the job already.

Abeg remind me that app wey you dey pick babes from abeg! grin

Kikiki.....

Michat, codedruns

Na every campaign season APC dey give lagosian Lamba on 4th MMB

But for once I commend Sanwo-Olu, he focussed more on other people's project, Ambode littered everywhere with ongoing projects, even some far back from Fashola.. the guy might not be able to complete some projects not to even talk of starting his own.

1 Like

Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by tollyboy5(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:

May God almighty destroy the lives of all the people bringing people's family to Nairaland Politics, may peace depart their life this day and forever more

Amen insha Allah
She's crushing on you. You don't get the gist lol.
Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by EvangDrGeo: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2022
tollyboy5:

I expect anambra to grow massively since Igbos are industrious but what we see is lock down.

You no dey hear English? I said close to 100 years.

Bye
Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by Moh247: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2022
tollyboy5:

She's crushing on you. You don't get the gist lol.

That guy na Bobrisky oo .. guy wey dey carry my papa and mama dey threaten and curse them over Obi vs Tinubu joke wey we dey use catch cruise

Funny thing con be say my papa and mama dey Nairaland as guest

As a normal street boys, I dey connect with Nairaland guys, we dey share better updates together.. but that guy carry Politics for head like say Obi or Tinubu Sabi any of us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by EvangDrGeo: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2022
tollyboy5:

Name five states that has more factories/industries/self made billionaires/low poverty level than Amambra in Nigeria
Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by 27Pushing30: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2022
Ttalk:
By the time I'll be vying for governorship position of my state, campaign campaign won't be based on infrastructure rather it would be on how to decongest Lagos with means of generating more revenue through tourism and immigration

google is your friend... show me WHERE the governor of New york or California talked about DECONGESTING their states,

honestly you're very empty... very very empty and bereft of ANY ideas\.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by Mandate2023: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2022
sonature1:
LASG is trying. However, even if they like, they should build 100th mainland bridge. That cannot change the crazy holdup mess in Lagos.

Nigeria needs to be fully decentralised to make Lagos State liveable. The Federal Government has to make deliberate efforts to decentralise all industries.

Telecom companies should move their headquarters outside Lagos to other South West State (say Osun or Ondo)

Move oil companies' headquarters to the Niger Delta

Move movies and their financiers to the South East

Move bank headquarters to the north

All key industries should be spread across the six geopolitical zones to create jobs and help Nigerians mix.

This is how to plan a country. If you make the headquarters of everything in one state, you can only build a chaotic and unliveable state.

Unfortunately, we either don't have good strategists or our presidents are too scared to take these strategic steps because they fear the Yorubas will say it's an anti-Yoruba policy. This country is just too sick to be one.

What movies will we nw be watching from south east grin grin grin a princess in love with a commoner and d king is against or a prince in love with a commoner and the queen is against grin what will kunle afolayan or kemi Adetiba go and do in south east

What I believe could be done is to have more credible ppl in governance in south east that dey can have a commercial state within that region that will attract investors and industries by which other neighbouring states can benefit like ogun is benefiting from lagos, by dis ur ppl won't have to relocate from south east for jobs in lagos if there's job opportunities in south east, go to Kaduna and kano, that's d major location of the hausas especially the educated ones, u will hardly see educated hausas looking for employment in lagos when dey can get in kano, kaduna or even abuja.........aba and onitsha that should have been south east industrialized area are presently shit hole thanks to the governors for lack of foresight and its ppl for hate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by omonnakoda: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2022
sonature1:
LASG is trying. However, even if they like, they should build 100th mainland bridge. That cannot change the crazy holdup mess in Lagos.

Nigeria needs to be fully decentralised to make Lagos State liveable. The Federal Government has to make deliberate efforts to decentralise all industries.

Telecom companies should move their headquarters outside Lagos to other South West State (say Osun or Ondo)

All key industries should be spread across the six geopolitical zones to create jobs and help Nigerians mix.

This is how to plan a country. If you make the headquarters of everything in one state, you can only build a chaotic and unliveable state.

Unfortunately, we either don't have good strategists or our presidents are too scared to take these strategic steps because they fear the Yorubas will say it's an anti-Yoruba policy. This country is just too sick to be one.
You do not know what you are talking about
Another ignorant hater.

Lagos is going forward and your ignorant, illiterate hatred will change nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by Perfectbeing(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2022
EvangDrGeo:

Egypt has been existing since bible times, South Africa was already being developed by the whites during their colonisation.
Europeans developed SA to live in it and not just exploit it unlike Nigeria and other African colonies.

Nigeria's real development started in 1960. We aren't there yet but we've gone far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by iwaeda: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

The plan for the 4th mainland bridge was conceived by Bola Ahmed Tinubu administration. The planning, design and how to raise the needed finance have been ongoing since the Tinubu administration.

Gigantic projects like this don’t happen overnight. It takes a lot of planning over several administration. It is never an Ambode project.

Lori irooooo. Show me the master plan grin grin grin grin
Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:

That guy na Bobrisky oo .. guy wey dey carry my papa and mama dey threaten and curse them over Obi vs Tinubu joke wey we dey use catch cruise

Funny thing con be say my papa and mama dey Nairaland as guest

As a normal street boys, I dey connect with Nairaland guys, we dey share better updates together.. but that guy carry Politics for head like say Obi or Tinubu Sabi any of us
me bobrisky? angry
Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by omonnakoda: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2022
EvangDrGeo:

Lagos State was never capital for one day. Not one day
Lagos State was created in 1967 so it could not have been capital for 100 years.

Lagos city was the capital
As recently as 1999 many parts of Lagos State had no electricity , 8 years after it ceased to be capital
Lagos City ceased to be capital in 1991 and was left by the FG to decay

That was the plan
Go and see what they did with the Federal Secretariat and National Stadium

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by omonnakoda: 9:20am On Nov 28, 2022
Ttalk:
By the time I'll be vying for governorship position of my state, campaign campaign won't be based on infrastructure rather it would be on how to decongest Lagos with means of generating more revenue through tourism and immigration
Please explain what you mean by DECONGEST LAGOS

1 Like

Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by SOFTSKILL: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2022
omonnakoda:
Lagos State was never capital for one day. Not one day
Lagos State was created in 1967 so it could not have been capital for 100 years.

Lagos city was the capital
As recently as 1999 many parts of Lagos State had no electricity , 8 years after it ceased to be capital
Lagos City ceased to be capital in 1991 and was left by the FG to decay

That was the plan
Go and see what they did with the Federal Secretariat and National Stadium

Between 1991 and 1999, Lagos was in a state of total disrepair and some ignorant south westerners are still falling for the hypocrisy of the hateful Osus

1 Like

Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by omonnakoda: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2022
tollyboy5:

Lagos State was NEVER Capital for 100 minutes. Lagos was created in 1967 so we have to ask WHAT was the capital in 1966?

Many make the error of confusing Lagos City with Lagos State
Lagos State Was created in 1967 with FIVE DIVISIONS
any true indigene know this
Ikeja
Badagry
Ikorodu
Epe
Lagos
The first four were in the Western Region until 1967 when Lagos State was created and those 4 divisions DID NOT constitute the Federal Capital.

Lagos is not the only City that shares a name with its State

Enugu
Ondo
Oyo
Bauchi
Kano
Sokoto
Kaduna
Katsina

2 Likes

Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by Larryton(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2022
Bontafa:
Them go say na drug sniffer dey plan am

No o! Na you plan am.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by Ttalk: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2022
27Pushing30:

google is your friend... show me WHERE the governor of New york or California talked about DECONGESTING their states,

honestly, you're very empty... very very empty and bereft of ANY ideas\.

You are very stuuupid for interfering in my personal opinion. Do you have to empty your frustration on Nairaland. My first experience of decongestion happened over a decade ago right here in Nigeria. But you ignorant idiot here referring to NY as you see every opinion from the point of tribalism and your myopic and retarded mentality.

Again get this into your empty brain and prepared for the eventuality, Lagos state will be decongested if Abuja with its large landmass can be decongested with no fear or favour. The generation of no-nonsense is here already, smell the coffee and be ready for the eventuality, empty dumbass

1 Like

Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by omonnakoda: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2022
EvangDrGeo:

Name five states that has more factories/industries/self made billionaires/low poverty level than Amambra in Nigeria
Name five states that Anambra has more factories/industries/self made billionaires/low poverty level than giving the figures for those states and Anambra
You just wake up and concoct some Upper Iweka statistics to bamboozle the ignorant.Tell us Five states that Anambra consumes more electricity than

1 Like

Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by owomano(m): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2022
Beautiful info!
Hope the project doesn't take so long as the ongoing red and blue rail projects
Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by omonnakoda: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2022
LAGOS STATE IS NOT CONGESTED
Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by omonnakoda: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2022
On topic I do not agree with the project because I do not think it is a priority
If that kind of money is available it should go on Housing and mass transport infrastructure.

The Mass Transit infrastructure including water transport should be number one priority

Next is the development of Ikeja
Ikeja is the state capital NOT the Island.
Ikeja needs an injection of Capital to cement its position as State Capital.
Spending so much on the Island is concerning. To what end ? What is the population of the Island as a fraction of the State? It seems to favour the needs of a rich minority.
There is little or no manufacturing going on on the Island and I see this as an elitist indulgence

Yes it will be nice to have but it is not a priority.
We need to position Lagos Mainland as a generator of wealth
Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by Ttalk: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2022
omonnakoda:
Please explain what you mean by DECONGEST LAGOS

Thank you for your kind question, unlike one mofo that tries to interpret my opinion from an ethnic mindset.

Having lived in Lagos and Abuja, I must say that the Lagos state government need to take pragmatic measure like we are constantly witnessing in Abuja.

Lagos needs to revive its urban development plan to restructure our markets to meet the standards the world over.

Again residential law needs to be made by LSHA to restrict several people that live in an apartment. A situation where a boys quarter has 10grown adult squatting in 10X10ft room should be an offense

Also, illegal structures have to give way.

Residence houses must create a parking space and no car should be parked outside residential gates, buildings, or factories.

No street parking should be allowed as it's been presently enforced on a higher note.

Local and state laws on land sale by the indigene should be established so the state could attract decent development and reduce the growth of slums.

Urban planning should be extended to remote areas of the state

Lastly, CofO should be reviewed as stated by the law
Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by Echoban: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2022
sonature1:

How do u force private company to where they don't want?? Number one priority is Environment satisfaction, SW is the most safest in the country. Even u, if u want to site ur company , na Lagos , Ogun , Oyo u go fess reason.
Do u know the incentive Lagos State govt is given them?

How do u tell Dangote to move his Refinery and fertilizer plant?? U should have stopped Tinubu from building Lekki free trade zone, stop current administration to abadone Lekki Deep Seaport, stop the abt to commence Badagry seaport,

Hope u see that it's not possible? U wont win the case , u will rather cause confusion. It's only possible on paper.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by Mccullum: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2022
What a visionary leader that his creativity assisted Lagos State in areas of industrialization, infrastructure, economy development, good health facilities and security.

Some that refuse to understand and acknowledge that Lagos State exceptional performance amongst other federating States of Nigeria, deeply beclouded by their emotional hatred against Tinubu.

Take it or leave it, Tinubu is the father of modern Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by omonnakoda: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2022
Ttalk:

Thank you for your kind question, unlike one mofo that tries to interpret my opinion from an ethnic mindset.

Having lived in Lagos and Abuja, I must say that the Lagos state government need to take pragmatic measure like we are constantly witnessing in Abuja.

Lagos needs to revive its urban development plan to restructure our markets to meet the standards the world over.

Again residential law needs to be made by LSHA to restrict several people that live in an apartment.

Also, illegal structures have to give way.

Residence houses must create a parking space and no car should be parked outside residential gates, buildings, or factories.

No street parking should be allowed as it's been presently enforced on a higher note.

Local and state laws on land sale by the indigene should be established so the state could attract decent development and reduce the growth of slums.

Urban planning should be extended to remote areas of the state

Lastly, CofO should be reviewed as stated by the law
Sir with respect

Do you think this answers the question?
I asked what do you mean by DECONGEST LAGOS

YOUR premise is that Lagos is congested.

What does that mean?

You seem to be talking about a SOLUTION to a problem that is being questioned

Before discussing treatment let us get the diagnosis right
Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by omonnakoda: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2022
Mccullum:
What a visionary leader that his creativity assisted Lagos State in areas of industrialization, infrastructure, economy development, good health facilities and security.

Some that refuse to understand and acknowledge that Lagos State exceptional performance amongst other federating States of Nigeria, deeply beclouded by their emotional hatred against Tinubu.

Take it or leave it, Tinubu is the father of modern Lagos.

What good health facilities? Does Tinubu use them?
Re: LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge by richeeyo(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2022
HardBishop:

Wretched fool on earth. Why NIGERIA is in the bad shape? We all know are the Southwastelanders�� very greedy son of bitches who like leeching hypocritically on other region. Remove the seaport and airport from dark region of Lagos, instantly abeokuta is better off than it
But your tribe can't survive without Lagos
Your lands sha forever know no peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu / How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo / Buhari Approves Fresh Probe Into Missing Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.