Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December (15499 Views)

US And UK’s Interest Threatened By A Kleptocratic Ruling Class - Chatham House / Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by emmydee(m): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Hopefully, the clown called David Hundeyin and the other idiots calling Tinubu a convicted drug trafficker can get him arrested when he lands in London or US.

If Tinubu returns from this trip without being arrested, then it’s a big shame to all you idiots talking rubbish about him.

Don’t get excited. He is not visiting the US. Tinubu can’t.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Baawaa(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
Trustyourself:
Coconut head like you.
Your father head like coconut
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by AloneTK: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Engaging co-contestants in debates on the Nigerian soil is unimportant,

But flying several miles to pitch your ideas to foreign powers is a must?

Pathetic!
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Dshocker(m): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
Abeg abeg abeg, make una hold that man, make him no go disgrace us for outside, abeg.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by sreamsense: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
NobleSeed:
He can never and won't be my president
Godforbid BATin
No need to asked my father to enthroned himseif into politics to know if he's competent or not
There is someone who can do the job more than my father.
He's Peter obi ✅
Even my father is aware of that

And emergency candidate is what we need
Cause we are sitting on time bomb
Nigeria need to be rescue from blood sucking demons ..APV grin
Your father may be a better offer than Tinubu or Obi. Let him come for practical instead of talking political theory. Emergency presidential candidate is an unprepared candidate for the job. Voting for emergency candidate may lead to more disaster. At this stage of Nigeria, we don't need unprepared candidate like obi who will come to use Nigeria for Trial-and-Error experiment. Let someone that has long prepare for the task ahead like Tinubu goes for the top office. Tinubu is not a political prostitute who jumps from party to party looking for ready-food like Obi and Atiku.

Even the deafs and dumbs can testify to political acheivement of Tinubu in Lagos. No political leader or citizens has ever come forward to say he didn't do well in Lagos. His enemy like Reno even agreed he did outstandingly well in Lagos unlike Obi that can not come forward to point what he acheived in small Anambra without getting instant faceoff to counter his claims even from people he ruled. You have two options, either accept Tinubu as your next president for another eight years or you leave this country/shamefully wail for another eight years like you did under Buhari.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Trustyourself: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
Baawaa:

Your father head like coconut
I'm sure coconut head syndrome runs in your generation. And you can't be an exception.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Atlantis585: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
Obalacam:

You and i know that he can't go there, notwithstanding his team will make the greatest mistake of their lives if they allow him to speak anywhere because the blunders and gaffes will be their greatest undoing

My brother, allow am na!

Dem think say foreign media na their mates.

After Thiefnubbu come dodge local media finish na foreign media go show am gbege and expose that him empty brain.

I don drop for my knee dey pray make him do the travel so we fit get more social media soundbites.

Festus KeeYaAmu no go fit get enough white paint to cover the kind material Thiefnubbu go provide us during the trip.

Praying so hard already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Lionking1913(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
Oga balablu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Babaken(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
Obalacam:

I pray he doesn't go because if he does, it will be the greatest national disgrace because he is aspiring to be the president of Nigeria
maybe he is going to release baalablue Remix in US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by brosiye99(m): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
Same Chatham House that Buhari used to lie to all of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by jamace(m): 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
More gaffe loading...... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
He is not going any where, he doesn't have the energy grin man is too old to even get outta bed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by 12345baba(m): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
Another rap lyrics dropping soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by rollywise(m): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
Treatment trip for renewal. Keep fooling the Nigerians that are foolish grin grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by snoopz: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
Another opportunity to disgrace Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by MiaBeer(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Hopefully, the clown called David Hundeyin and the other idiots calling Tinubu a convicted drug trafficker can get him arrested when he lands in London or US.

If Tinubu returns from this trip without being arrested, then it’s a big shame to all you idiots talking rubbish about him.
Your mumu is drinking ogogoro in Oshodi. You are the bigger clown and iidiot who want your sick 84 year old grandfather to be President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by morule20(m): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
Make we wait for d biggest of disaster from d man jagaban
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by begge: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
Waiting for another agbado banger
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Mccullum: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
My admiration for Tinubu growing daily.

wishing him the best on his to presidency in 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Terror48: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Okay till then. I am always careful of news from the social media. OBIdient slaves rule the internet.
Shut up,he is traveling for medical reasons
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
emmydee:

Don’t get excited. He is not visiting the US. Tinubu can’t.

He actually went to the US late last year for his kneel treatment, before going to the UK. Seems you didn't know

Bros, US no be big deal for these politicians. Lets stop hyping US trips.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Shaev7(m): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
Them say when dog wan die, e dy loss the sense of smell. US in the list. Okay, let him go to other country. What if truly US arrest him? E dy form jagaban now, e no go rest.
Like I said, till then...
Safe Trip.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by SenatePresdo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

How can he be arrested when he has already fortified over 400k dollars to the US Govt?

His sins has been forgiven by the US, but once a drug dealer, is always a drug dealer.

Theifnubuu is a drug dealer, and should not be seen anywhere near Aso Rock dead or alive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by AerialMapper: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
My goodness...we await the comedy

He will somehow mention corn and cassava.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Bigchristo: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Shut up your mouth you fool, Atiku once address that Chatham house and travel backdoor to the US even with his corruption case, that was hand work of Bukola Saraki, on the other hand let me make it clear to you in case you don’t know what is plea bargain, he got arrested and was forced to forfeit that money In order not to be jailed for the crime, his Media publicity Festus Keyamo knows fully well before defending such nonsense even a day old lawyer knows what is plea bargain, don’t expect them to arrest him in the US

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Infomaz(m): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Chai! BAT wants to internationalize his increasing dementia.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by agitator: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

He has addressed the Chatham house before so this is not a big deal. I will be here to shame you after the success of his next Chatham house address.

I am always ashamed when so called educated Nigerians make comments online. How many of the UK politicians came to speak at Aso Rock, or US Presidential candidates has gone to speak in Chatham House or any other country as part of compaign? except going to address their citizens in diaspora.

And we still wonder why Africa is not developing, writing rubbish about how Europe underdeveloped Africa.

The irony of the whole thing is that the same people supporting this charade will condemned it should another candidate do the same.

Me wey no go school make I shutup. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
SenatePresdo:

How can he be arrested when he has already fortified over 400k dollars to the US Govt?

His sins has been forgiven by the US, but once a drug dealer, is always a drug dealer.

Theifnubuu is a drug dealer, and should not be seen anywhere near Aso Rock dead or alive.

Can you guys stop being silly & simply google drugs cases in US. US does not free drug peddlers/dealers.. nothing like forfeiting proceeds from drugs.

DRUG Cases US is Straight jail term.. No Plea Bargain, or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Irupetepete: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

his speech is incoherent and he still can't climb stairs nor hold a flag

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by ZombieTERROR: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Okay till then. I am always careful of news from the social media. OBIdient slaves rule the internet.

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by benardtotti(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
Naira20:
Waiting for another gaffe

You will be disappointed, tinubu will behave as the tinubu of old and speak properly , I said it in a former thread that all those gaffes he commits is to deflect attention from his political moves and networking and keep social media users and media in general busy.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by ifeade69f: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
any one that address Chatham house is the next president of Nigeria,any one that address Chatham house is the next president of Nigeria,...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Demolished Buildings Not Approved By Government – Lagos / Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ / Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.