Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December (15502 Views)

US And UK’s Interest Threatened By A Kleptocratic Ruling Class - Chatham House / Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Bestymary: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Okay till then. I am always careful of news from the social media. OBIdient slaves rule the internet.
u Neve see anything yet. Keep on walling around.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by HRMK: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
okoroemeka:
imagine BAT trying to address the oyibo in Chatham house,it may end up like bla bar bra brabulabu,God save us from further embrassments in this country
typical disobedient obidient!nor be him get him mouth to speak in tongues?wetin konsan agbero with ofalod?
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by dreams22: 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
Plenty gaffes loading. As usual, it will be a great comedy show of shame

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by diadem10: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Why will they arrest him after a plea bargain

He could be running from justice for identity theft and impersonation though
Odesin, Usa dont enter plea bargain with drug criminal. Sink that into your brain that's if you've got any.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
diadem10:
Odesin, Usa dont enter plea bargain with drug criminal. Sink that into your brain that's if you've got any.
Use your numbskull
There was no evidence to link him directly to the drugs
But there was strong suspicion the money was proceeds of drugs.
There are smart people who cover their tracks well

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by diadem10: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Use your numbskull
There was no evidence to link him directly to the drugs
But there was strong suspicion the money was proceeds of drugs.
There are smart people who cover their tracks well
Odesin, because na your mama help am do the drug? We're talking about fact and not your stoopidity. You acted stupid by claiming Usa enter plea bargain with drug criminal whereas anyone with a brain knows that's not true. Secondly, owning an investment company like Tinubu did isn't a crime. Sink that into your brain if you've got any.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by AntiTerrorist: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jones4190:

any one that address Chatham house is the next president of Nigeria,
You zombies are supposed to be taken to live in the jungle. I don't understand how you guy's brain is like this.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Jones4190(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
You zombies are supposed to be taken to live in the jungle. I don't understand how you guy's brain is like this.
apart from insults what else do you learn from your dad
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by oluwagbenga98327: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
seyi
shildren should use nursery rythme to teach him how to say Chatham house first..seyi
shildren should use nursery rythme to teach him how to say Chatham house first.....
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
diadem10:
Odesin, because na your mama help am do the drug? We're talking about fact and not your stoopidity. You acted stupid by claiming Usa enter plea bargain with drug criminal whereas anyone with a brain knows that's not true. Secondly, owning an investment company like Tinubu did isn't a crime. Sink that into your brain if you've got any.
You sound very daft.
US confiscated the funds because it is highly suspected to be proceeds of drugs.
That's a fact your stupeeed self cannot change
All this your talk of investment is balderdash

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by AntiTerrorist: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jones4190:

apart from insults what else do you learn from your dad

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by diadem10: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You sound very daft.
US confiscated the funds because it is highly suspected to be proceeds of drugs.
That's a fact your stupeeed self cannot change
All this your talk of investment is balderdash
Odesin, Usa don't enter plea bargain with drug criminal. One thing your depleted brain shouldn't forget easily. Secondly, only stupid people label owners of investment banks as drug criminals just because a drug criminal invested into the said banks. Well, usa officials are not stoopid like you. Hsbc bank had a similar case as Tinubu's compass investment bank. They only paid fine like Tinubu did. The hsbc and the owners are still in usa today.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Timatayo1: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
I can wait we can wait to see him disgrace himself his family Apc and his blinds supporters .... We're waiting
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by leketon: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
NuruDiddy:

Wait untill we see him go first. Haba
Talk is cheap.
Wait till December 4th

Is part of the time table.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Sunnyja: 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
sreamsense:

Get use to it, that is your president for another eight year. However, if you have more competent father; tell him to join Nigeria politics so Nigeria can decide if he has better offer than Tinubu to give Nigeria. As for Obi, he is not prepared yet for presidency. He is just an emergency candidate that usually run away from challenges.

Obi is too coward for running away from PDP primary to structureless party. Obi is also political prostitute moving from party to party looking for easy way out in politics unlike Tinubu that has remained in one party during good and bad periods
Is he going to speak on how to recharge the Atlantic ocean and the Mediterranean Sea?
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
diadem10:
Odesin, Usa don't enter plea bargain with drug criminal. One thing your depleted brain shouldn't forget easily. Secondly, only stupid people label owners of investment banks as drug criminals just because a drug criminal invested into the said banks. Well, usa officials are not stoopid like you. Hsbc bank had a similar case as Tinubu's compass investment bank. They only paid fine like Tinubu did. The hsbc and the owners are still in usa today.
Really?!!
Tinubu had an investment bank in the US? Wonderful!! Please what's the name of the bank and where is it located?
Muntula.
There money was a confiscated based on suspicion of it being proceeds of drug related crime. True or not? Suck on that
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Elibaba1: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Hopefully, the clown called David Hundeyin and the other idiots calling Tinubu a convicted drug trafficker can get him arrested when he lands in London or US.

If Tinubu returns from this trip without being arrested, then it’s a big shame to all you idiots talking rubbish about him.

He could Travel under the senate president or Chief of staff (Gambari) diplomatic passport and nothing will be done to him.

Remember Atiku and Saraki USA Visit pre 2019 General elections.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by diadem10: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Really?!!
Tinubu had an investment bank in the US? Wonderful!! Please what's the name of the bank and where is it located?
Muntula.
There money was a confiscated based on suspicion of it being proceeds of drug related crime. True or not? Suck on that

Your depleeeeted brain couldn't remember compass investment company despite the fact that it was mentioned! You need a transplant.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by jrex(m): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
You say whatttttt?
The same Tinubu?

Hmmmmmm
Camera rolling....
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:03am On Nov 30, 2022
diadem10:

Your depleeeeted brain couldn't remember compass investment company despite the fact that it was mentioned! You need a transplant.
Are you really daft or you're trying it out?
Is it a company or a bank?
Which one?
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by diadem10: 8:06am On Nov 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Are you really daft or you're trying it out?
Is it a company or a bank?
Which one?

Depleeeeted brain doesn't know investment company again? Go read on that first before foaming in my mention like a pigggg
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2022
diadem10:

Depleeeeted brain doesn't know investment company again? Go read on that first before foaming in my mention like a pigggg
Can you just clarify if it's an investment bank or an investment company abi English is troubling you ni
You first claimed it's an investment bank
Now you don change to investment company
Stay one place abeg and stop jumping around like a mad man
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by diadem10: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Can you just clarify if it's an investment bank or an investment company abi English is troubling you ni
You first claimed it's an investment bank
Now you don change to investment company
Stay one place abeg and stop jumping around like a mad man

Investment company is the same as Bank that's if you've got a brain. It's all about investing/saving your money before withdrawing it after a length of time. Go get a brain I repeat.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
diadem10:

Investment company is the same as Bank that's if you've got a brain. It's all about investing/saving your money before withdrawing it after a length of time. Go get a brain I repeat.
grin grin grin grin

Bloody ignorant illiterate asswipe

I've got what I need from you. Kindly fucck off
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by diadem10: 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

grin grin grin grin

Bloody ignorant illiterate asswipe

I've got what I need from you. Kindly fucck off

Depleted brain, go get a transplant and stop foaming on my mention. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
diadem10:

Depleted brain, go get a transplant and stop foaming on my mention. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune.

You just keep advertising the fact that you're a numbskull and the class olodo at every opportunity

You're the same ignoramus who was claiming Tinubu brought Econet to Nigeria because he mentioned "Telecommunications" inone of his empty speeches.
When I showed you what one of the pioneer investment brokers in telecoms industry known as Victor Asemota said about how telecoms came to Nigeria, you claimed he's IPOB in your typical dumb manner. Meanwhile Asemota is an Edo name not Igbo
I ignored that obvious daftness and showed you how Econet CEO Steve Musiyiwa said he brought Econet to Nigeria and who the core investors were. You still advertised your dumbness by deriding the Econet CEO's narrative
I then asked you how come Lagos did not have a representative on the Econet board if they were core investors as you claimed, you daftly claimed they do not nedd to because they are a state.

So, in all honesty, I am not at all surprised you can claim Tinubu had an investment bank in the US, then turn round to say investment bank and investment company mean the same thing. The only shock is how fast your brain keeps deteriorating.

Blu blu bulabala
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by diadem10: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You just keep advertising the fact that you're a numbskull and the class olodo at every opportunity

You're the same ignoramus who was claiming Tinubu brought Econet to Nigeria because he mentioned "Telecommunications" inone of his empty speeches.
When I showed you what one of the pioneer investment brokers in telecoms industry known as Victor Asemota said about how telecoms came to Nigeria, you claimed he's IPOB in your typical dumb manner. Meanwhile Asemota is an Edo name not Igbo
I ignored that obvious daftness and showed you how Econet CEO Steve Musiyiwa said he brought Econet to Nigeria and who the core investors were. You still advertised your dumbness by deriding the Econet CEO's narrative
I then asked you how come Lagos did not have a representative on the Econet board if they were core investors as you claimed, you daftly claimed they do not nedd to because they are a state.

So, in all honesty, I am not at all surprised you can claim Tinubu had an investment bank in the US, then turn round to say investment bank and investment company mean the same thing. The only shock is how fast your brain keeps deteriorating.

Blu blu bulabala

First, microfinance bank for example is an investment company. Sink that into your skull.

And yeah I remembered you. You're the hateful phool who couldn't hear telecommunications listed among the ideas Tinubu stated in the clip I provided until your loser self was called out. And yeah, Tinubu was involved in bringing Econet which is Airtel into Nigeria.

Just like Tinubu stated, we're not here for your balabala and bolobolo. Our Town Hall meeting is different from your balabala and bolobolo. Go get a brain. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
diadem10:

First, microfinance bank for example is an investment company. Sink that into your skull.

And yeah I remembered you. You're the hateful phool who couldn't hear telecommunications listed among the ideas Tinubu stated in the clip I provided until your loser self was called out. And yeah, Tinubu was involved in bringing Econet which is Airtel into Nigeria.

Just like Tinubu stated, we're not here for your balabala and bolobolo. Our Town Hall meeting is different from your balabala and bolobolo. Go get a brain. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune.

grin grin grin
Ignoring the very dumb and ignorant claim that microfinance bank is an investment company

So, Tinubu owned a microfinance bank in the US? What was the name of the bank pls grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by diadem10: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

grin grin grin
Ignoring the very dumb and ignorant claim that microfinance bank is an investment company

So, Tinubu owned a microfinance bank in the US? What was the name of the bank pls grin grin grin

Depleted brain, microfinance bank was mentioned as an example. You need a brain. Tinubu had compass investment company/Bank in USA. Go get a brain. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
diadem10:

Depleted brain, microfinance bank was mentioned as an example. You need a brain. Tinubu had compass investment company/Bank in USA. Go get a brain. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune.
grin grin grin

Are you really daft or the sun is melting your brain

You said microfinance bank is an example of an investment company. As ignorantly foolish as that sounds, I ignored it.

Tinubu's so-called compass investment company. Was it a bank or not. Simple question. Give direct answer. Why is it so hard?

Let me guess. You're dull that's why
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by diadem10: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

grin grin grin

Are you really daft or the sun is melting your brain

You said microfinance bank is an example of an investment company. As ignorantly foolish as that sounds, I ignored it.

Tinubu's so-called compass investment company. Was it a bank or not. Simple question. Give direct answer. Why is it so hard?

Let me guess. You're dull that's why

Odensin, microfinance bank is an investment company. That's one thing your yuselessss brain should note first.

Secondly, investment company is the same as a bank. Difference is you operate a bank account solely whereas investment company have accounts you pay into to invest. Tinubu even had his own cities bank which was in link with his compass investment company. Investment company also have the bonus of having higher interest rates than Banks. However Both are for the same purpose. To invest/save your Money for future use.

See how I'm lecturing your depleted brain here. Like I already stated, go get brain and stop foaming on my mention like the loserrr you're. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
diadem10:

Odensin, microfinance bank is an investment company. That's one thing your yuselessss brain should note first.

Secondly, investment company is the same as a bank. Difference is you operate a bank account solely whereas investment company have accounts you pay into to invest. Tinubu even had his own cities bank which was in link with his compass investment company. Investment company also have the bonus of having higher interest rates than Banks. However Both are for the same purpose. To invest/save your Money for future use.

See how I'm lecturing your depleted brain here. Like I already stated, go get brain and stop foaming on my mention like the loserrr you're. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune.
grin grin grin
Dumbo.
If I start to lecture you now, you will start crying.
What I simply asked and you have refused to answer till now is: Did Tinubu own a bank in US? If yes, what is the name of the bank?
All this display of your crass ignorance and lack of proper education does not impress me one bit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration / Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.