Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December (15498 Views)

US And UK’s Interest Threatened By A Kleptocratic Ruling Class - Chatham House / Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by God1000(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
What's he gonna say
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
hahaha grin cheesy grin grin that comment for first page gat me rolling on the floor

when they both open men go craze grin Bar & Bra

anyway watin Thiefnibu wan go tell those white folks @ Chatham house .... abi na those his Balablue bulubla ....... abi na cassava &agbado

heavenly father may Thiefnibu never smell also Villa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
Lies. He's going to recharge his batteries with the manufacturer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
There's trouble in paradise grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
To say what? Baba blue blue baba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by MrCGPA(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
W
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Babaken(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Hopefully, the clown called David Hundeyin and the other idiots calling Tinubu a convicted drug trafficker can get him arrested when he lands in London or US.

If Tinubu returns from this trip without being arrested, then it’s a big shame to all you idiots talking rubbish about him.
As educated as you are supporting that man for president are you not ashame of yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Rilwayne001: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Penguin2:
Am I the only one that saw “according to campaign sources”?

So the handler making these tweets is not even sure of what he’s saying.

I can bet my life that Tinubu will not go to the US.

You don't own your life, so you cant bet with it. Bet your money instead. lets bet 100k each.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Memphis357(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
sreamsense:

Get use to it, that is your president for another eight year. However, if you have more competent father; tell him to join Nigeria politics so Nigeria can decide if he has better offer than Tinubu to give Nigeria.

As for Obi, he is not prepared yet for presidency. He is just an emergency candidate that usually run away from challenges. He is too coward for running away from PDP primary to structureless party. Obi is also political prostitute moving from party to party looking for easy way out in politics unlike Tinubu that has remained in one party during good and bad periods
Nigga, shut your gay-bitchass mouth up!!
If not for our Psychiatric hospital system that's not working. bitchass gays like you supporting a blabbering man to be President are potential patients in the ICU of a Psychiatric hospital.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by nkemoma(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hahahahahaha

Get ready for an International HIT single

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Hopefully, the clown called David Hundeyin and the other idiots calling Tinubu a convicted drug trafficker can get him arrested when he lands in London or US.

If Tinubu returns from this trip without being arrested, then it’s a big shame to all you idiots talking rubbish about him.
Why will they arrest him after a plea bargain

He could be running from justice for identity theft and impersonation though

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by ORIAYO70(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
Naira20:
Waiting for another gaffe

Continue waiting
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by sonature1: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Okay till then. I am always careful of news from the social media. OBIdient slaves rule the internet.

Otele, where do you rule?

Oh, drugs?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by zelnababa(m): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jones4190:
There is no different between a bar and bra, when both are open men go crazy, imagine a lady called Barbra
so na my wife name you dey mock

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by jcross19: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Okay till then. I am always careful of news from the social media. OBIdient slaves rule the internet.
you are the clown!! Tinubu is going for his medical trip... Nothing more at the time of campaign, is embarking on trip, is he going there to campaign

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by drololaaof: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jones4190:
There is no different between a bar and bra, when both are open men go crazy, imagine a lady called Barbra
How do you denigrate another person name like this .I vex with you oh dere is God oh. My wife go they angry now.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Don't bet on nonsense. He can go to the US. The case had been concluded after a plea bargain leading to forfeiture

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Babaken(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
Obalacam:
A man that cannot address his supporters even to speak in his local dialect want to go and speak in USA and England?
If he does that make I bend.
He will just arrange international urchins plus local ones that fly with him in one hall take pictures vomit rubbish am come back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Cheapgadget(f): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
I no fit laught grin
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by tolue42(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Please jokes aside, always be mindful of what you say online... Even if you're against his presidency, don't "bet" with your life. Please and please.

Always know when to stop talking..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Bennycollins: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
This is not good for Tinubu. Those that arranged this are not helping him. A man that can't even read a written script well to go and speak on a global stage? How?. If he goes to say ' mutiliplication' again, na them Sabi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Tonyblessed(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Mumu. Who takes this news seriously. Tinubu that talks incoherently in Nigeria will now go to abroad to disgrace himself. Very funny.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Aboguede(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
Since he refused to speak to Nigerians now they said come and speak to oyibos

I am just afraid of how it will end shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by OblorOblor: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
I heard he's planning a remix of his hit single "Blablue Blablablue" with Jay-Z.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Validated: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
Naira20:
Waiting for another gaffe

He don go patch his leaking bladder

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by matrixme(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
If he likes let him go to the moon to seek the support of aliens, what we know is that Nigerians have rejected muslim-muslim ticket and old, corrupt politicians. Tufiakwa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by gonkin(m): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
We all know he wants to go recharge his batteries
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Atlantis585: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
Say it ain’t so!

This gaffe machine and social media material darling going where?

To do what?

I bet most skit makers are so excited about this great opportunity that would provide plenty of matetials.

Let’s hope and pray he doesn’t change his mind about this opportunity before then.

The lying, backgroundless, crook and drug baron along with shameless and the most disgraceful SAN Festus KeeYaAmu (who has made lying an art) be exposed by foreign media after running from local media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Trustyourself: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
Baawaa:
The tinubu all the way
Coconut head like you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Obalacam(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
Babaken:
He will just arrange international urchins plus local ones that fly with him in one hall take pictures vomit rubbish am come back.
I pray he doesn't go because if he does, it will be the greatest national disgrace because he is aspiring to be the president of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni / Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement / Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.