Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December (15504 Views)

US And UK’s Interest Threatened By A Kleptocratic Ruling Class - Chatham House / Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by diadem10: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

grin grin grin
Dumbo.
If I start to lecture you now, you will start crying.
What I simply asked and you have refused to answer till now is: Did Tinubu own a bank in US? If yes, what is the name of the bank?
All this display of your crass ignorance and lack of proper education does not impress me one bit

Another gibberish from the piggg.

Lecture who? I have been lecturing you from time memorial, starting from when your yuselessss self was arguing against Osinbajo judgement on Lagos allocation funds and was spewing gibberish about local government allocation which you didn't know was an integral part of state funds. I asked your stoopid self back then to provide proof of local government funds but you couldn't. All you could do was provide state funds. Yuselessss armchair sitting in his comfort of his room to spew gibberish.

Or should we talk about how your stoopid self couldn't hear telecommunications listed as part of Tinubu's ideas when Tinubu was listing his ideas provided to your stoopid self?

Now what exactly is your yuselessss self crying over now? Considering your stupid self had first implied that USA officials entered plea bargain with drug criminal until you were called out for your stupidityyy because as far as everyone with a brain knows, USA officials don't enter plea bargain with drug criminals. Hence what is your yuselessss self crying about exactly? Are you that stupid that you don't know what an investment company means? Well, USA officials are not stoopid like you. And lastly, Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
diadem10:

Another gibberish from the piggg.

Lecture who? I have been lecturing you from time memorial, starting from when your yuselessss self was arguing against Osinbajo judgement on Lagos allocation funds and was spewing gibberish about local government allocation which you didn't know was an integral part of state funds. I asked your stoopid self back then to provide proof of local government funds but you couldn't. All you could do was provide state funds. Yuselessss armchair sitting in his comfort of his room to spew gibberish.

Or should we talk about how your stoopid self couldn't hear telecommunications listed as part of Tinubu's ideas when Tinubu was listing his ideas provided you your stoopid self?

Now what exactly is your yuselessss self crying over now? Considering your stupid self had first implied that USA officials entered plea bargain with drug criminal until you were called out for your stupidityyy because as far as everyone with a brain knows, USA officials don't enter plea bargain with drug criminals. Hence what is your yuselessss self crying about exactly? Are you that stupid that you don't know what an investment company means? Well, USA officials are not stoopid like you. And lastly, Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune.

Absolutely meaningless claptrap.

Did Tinubu own a bank in the US. Yes or No?

Every other dumb thing you're writing is drool from an slowpoke
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by diadem10: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Absolutely meaningless claptrap.

Did Tinubu own a bank in the US. Yes or No?

Every other dumb thing you're writing is drool from an slowpoke

My truth sank the yuselessss pigg.

Let me lecture you the more. When you see an investment Bank, it's an investment company and vice versa. Sink that into your dummmbe Brain again.

Yuselessss pigg went from USA officials entered plea bargain with drug criminals until his Yuselessss self was called out and then went to crying over investment Bank. Odensin.

Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune and that of your family.
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
diadem10:

My truth sank the yuselessss pigg.

Let me lecture you the more. When you see an investment Bank, it's an investment company and vice versa. Sink that into your dummmbe Brain again.

Yuselessss pigg went from USA officials entered plea bargain with drug criminals until his Yuselessss self was called out and then went to crying over investment Bank. Odensin.

grin grin grin
Why can't your just say Yes?
Did Tinubu own a bank in the US?

The thing choke the dummy
Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by diadem10: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

grin grin grin
Why can't your just say Yes?
Did Tinubu own a bank in the US?

The thing choke the dummy

Na Tinubu dey choke your yuselessss piggyyy self hence why you keep crying like the loserrr you're. And yeah, Tinubu had an investment Bank. Sink that into your dumb brain.

Re: Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
diadem10:

Na Tinubu dey choke your yuselessss piggyyy self hence why you keep crying like the loserrr you're. And yeah, Tinubu had an investment Bank. Sink that into your dumb brain.

Lol.

Well said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret / Bashir Ahmad Tackles Aliyu Atiku For Calling Buhari A Dictator / We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.