Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

How To Get 1 Year Grammarly Premium With Just 1k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get 1 Year Grammarly Premium With Just 1k (304 Views)

How To Get One Year Grammarly Premium With Just 1k! / Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating / My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 1 Year Grammarly Premium With Just 1k by Firstinfosite(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
If you clicked on this post, you should be familiar with Grammarly and what it can do, as well as the limitations of the free version.

If you are unfamiliar with Grammarly, please allow me to introduce you to this great software.

Grammarly is a writing aid that checks spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, engagement, and delivery. It can convert any document you input into a world-class article authored by English experts and professors, in layman's terms.

Grammarly can be used for a variety of purposes.

1. If you are a student who has to make grammatical modifications to essays or reports.
2. If you work as a secretary who is responsible for writing a lot of letters.
3. If you type a lot but your English isn't as good as Wole Soyinka's,

Grammarly can handle all of your grammar problems, whether you want to sound informal, official, convincing, confident, or educated.

The only drawback is that Grammarly is pricey. They charge $300 (242k) a year and $30 (23k) per month to use all of their features.

It is, in my opinion, overpriced. Habba! A whopping 242k for software? Nawa for them. 

But don't worry, the Naija boys have cracked the premium access . And now, for only $1,0001 thousand naira, you can gain access to the Grammarly premium account and all of the premium Grammarly features. And this will last you a full year.

Imagine using 1k to gain access to a 242k software.  OMO!

Now, if this is something that interests you and you have your 1K ready, you can message me privately on WhatsApp using this number, 08128756387,  and I will show you how to access the premium account with just that 1K in your hand, rather than spending it on a loaf of bread that you will eat and poop out in a few hours.

I'm not sure how long this update will be available, so I recommend you act quickly. Grammarly isn't stupid; one day, they'll find us out and try to block it, but by then, it'll be too late. People who access their own premium accounts now will have access to them indefinitely. So don't waste your time.

You can message me using this whatsapp number. 08128756387

Please, I dislike time wasters. If you know that ₦1000 is too much for you to spend on a 242k software, please do not message me. God bless you, you can go and pay Grammarly their 242k.

Before you message me, have your ₦1,000 ready. you can also message me directly with this link. https:///qgb99e

(1) (Reply)

This Actrreas Seems To Be Fully Loving The Moment / "Is He Throwing Baby Away?": Man Puts Child In Bag After She Pooped / In Need Of A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.