Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe (34626 Views)

Canada Releases Damning Report On Nigeria, Issues Travel Advisory To Citizens / Nigeria Issues New Travel Protocol For China, US, Europe-bound Passengers / Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by bdon123(m): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/nigeria-issues-travel-advisory-to-nigerians-going-to-us-europe/
Even though we are supposed to bliev u Mr liar we jst cant .U are already known to be a chronic liar of high repute.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by copyrites: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thinkam:
grin who steals a Nigerian passport grin

Things wey immigration dey use do promo and giveaway ..

Atiku is coming

You just spoilt this beautiful post by mentioning the Dubai indigene.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by Monaboo(m): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
All I can read in this post is...

"Bla bla bu. Bu bu bla bla".

In summary,

You can not discourage us Nigerians from travelling to UK

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by mukthar2000(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
I hardly believe this man information, thank you shaa.
Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by onyibest2k(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
IF WE VOTE ANOTHER WRONG PERSON TAKE IT FROM ME AGHANA GO BANNED US FROM COMING INTO THEIR COUNTRY

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
Even if they say chad is on fire...Nigerians prefer to go there than stay here in naija
Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by osigiepurr(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
ChangetheChange:

grin grin grin
Small ynash dey shake oh
Who dey steal the very useless Nigerian passport
Buhari and his fellow APC ministers and Governors will still be the first to travel to those Same countries for medical treatment and vacation.

Once your Naija passport is endorsed with a visa stamp, it becomes one of the most powerful documents in the world. Just know this, stop your ignorance and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by lukency(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Realguyman1:
Most of this stealings happening in Europe especially pocket picking, luggages and bags snatching and passport thiefs are mostly been done by the Africans themselves.

And the Nigeria government needs to do proper investigation on the matter, because most of all this traveling agents do conspire with others to seize the passport of their clients.
Pls I want ask, if they snatch a a passport from the owner, what would they do with it.
Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by Patriotsleague: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
citygarden:
Lai Muhammed, how true is this before the country ambassador denied this News. Because we need to verify before we accept your warnings.
But if released by American government, you will believe promptly.
Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by Cheapgadget(f): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Just imagine
Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by Nobleou(m): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
Shut up that dirty unclean stinking toilet of yours

Ijot...
Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by Ekpekus(m): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by MoneyMitch: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Useless APC.so this is enough reason to issue a travel advisory.so Lame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by Realguyman1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
lukency:
Pls I want ask, if they snatch a a passport from the owner, what would they do with it.
Most traveling agents that their clients haven't completed paying them their money or they have agreement of paying them certain amount of money after travelling out of Nigeria always end up seizing their clients passport as a way of holding them down to complete their payments. But the problem is that they do always do it in form of stealing

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by Juoflife1(f): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nigerians listen to your government. USA is a dangerous country to live in. You life can be paused at anytime by a bored spoilt brat. A lot of places in Nigeria is very safe. I sleep with my 2 eyes closed. The govt say you should be careful when you travel to these places. It is an advice.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by thehappyone: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You're right. My Blackberry android Key2 was stolen in CDG in 2017. I got to the airport late so I couldn't catch the last train going to town. I had to sleep somewhere close to the platform within the airport. I used my laptop bag as head rest while putting my phone beside my chest and slept off. By the time I woke up, I couldn't find it anymore. I approached the airport security who said they couldn't do anything about it. Okay, I asked them to play the cctv footage so we couid see what had happened while i was sleeping but they said they can't. Thank God my Samsung tablet was inside my luggage. I had to use the sim to communicate throughout my stay in Paris. It was a terrible experience for me. The airport security, a lady now spoke to me politely at a corner that, she's sorry for the experience, that...sadly, most of those stealing at the airport are afreicans. Once they steal, they don't wait. They jump inside the train and leave. Meanwhile, I forgot my phone inside dusseldorf airport in Germany sometime ago. The moment I remembered, I ran speedily to the place, thinking I was in Nigeria. On getting there, one man said they've been looking for me to collect my phone. He just showed me where I left it and I picked it up.
Nice experience!!!!. By God's grace, I hope to travel outside of this country one day.
Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by Voiceofthestree: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=phyl123 post=118747409]

This is not true, there’s very high pick pockets in Barcelona and London and it’s mostly done by Eastern Europeans especially Romanians.[/quote

Which one pass the one in Lagos before
Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by phyl123: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=Voiceofthestree post=118749746][/quote]

The one in Lagos is on a different level, they will steal your head if you’re not careful.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by Kingkamba(m): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
HE HAS JUST STYLISHLY CALL UK THIEF. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by blueAgent(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
Useless government, dey form caring.

If countries like US and UK dey give travel advisory this shithole country too dey fellow dey give

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by viodemus: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
This is not a time for joking from the Nigerian side. You haven't even developed to the level of their outskirt cities, and you are issuing emotional warning.

Nobody is serious in govt if it's not about corruption and accounts redirecting.

Nowhere is 100% safe. So the Nigerians should get busy instead of making a mockery of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by Okoyeeboz: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
Irupetepete:
Ok
Someone told me, I don't know how true this is that, Lai Mohammed and fashola told emabsies to stop issuing visa until after election and it seems so cos the level of denial at embassies now is alarming

So, Minister of Works will go to Embassies and ask them to stop to issuance of visas.
Omo, you intelligent o.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by Talawaka: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
Muhammed said, “It has come to the attention of the government that Nigerian travelers to the United States and some countries in Europe are having their belongings, especially, money and international passports, stolen at an increasingly high rate.

“The most recent victims of this are travelers to the UK, most of whom were dispossessed of their belongings at high brow shops, particularly in the high street of Oxford.

Oxford street <> the high street of Oxford

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by doggedfighter(f): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

So, Minister of Works will go to Embassies and ask them to stop to issuance of visas.
Omo, you intelligent o.

Ever since US denied him visa . He's been dishing out conspiracy theories.
Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by citygarden(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
Who tell you American don't lie? But we all know uncle lie is greater. Didn't dispute what he said is not true but we need to verify simple

Patriotsleague:

But if released by American government, you will believe promptly.
Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by Okoyeeboz: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
doggedfighter:

Ever since US denied him visa . He's been dishing out conspiracy theories.

And he will never get that visa.
Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by Talawaka: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

Well if that is true, it shouldn't be taken lightly

Too right, it should not be taken lightly.

Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by doggedfighter(f): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

And he will never get that visa.

That's harsh.

I hope he gets it some day.

He went unprepared and was denied
Re: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe by Grandemperor(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
Stealing is deprivation of property without the owner's consent or permission, etc. Foreign governments, especially Finland, Russia, Germany, Italy and Japan are wont to falsely label a foreigner's travel document as fake or forged, and destroy or confiscate same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) / 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents / Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.