Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs (72720 Views)

Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs / Senator Adeleke Will Sack Oyetola’s Newly-Employed 12,000 Workers - PDP / Edo House Of Assembly ‘Sacks’ 12 Lawmakers-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Lightorder: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
ZeroAccess:

Is it that you are so dumb to read the reasons.
don’t mind him. Na to slap am dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Omodua(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
It won’t be Adeleke’s fault, it is a failed system, 4 years from now, they will get rid of Adeleke & put back Oyetola.
Put back who - Oyetola? You must be joking. Many of you who are Tinubu and APC supporters believe you're always Right and others wrong.

Abeggi, go sit down!

6 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Reference(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
blueAgent:

Africans and blacks are really confused.

Even in small state and communities we still play politics of ethnicity.

Latter we would accuse Europeans of racism.

The black man cannot govern himself successfully.... cannot build a viable society for himself and his people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Lightorder: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
temitope27:
Shey no be wahala be this now

Does he even av the right to sack monarch
but he has sacked them. So what?

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Dchampion65: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
He can as well dethrone the Ooni of Ife.

It is well with Osun State.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by mrksquare: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
blueAgent:

Africans and blacks are really confused.

Even in small state and communities we still play politics of ethnicity.

Latter we would accuse Europeans of racism.

I'm telling you. The man just singled out his Ikwerre bretheren in a multi ethnic state like Rivers state and employed them. There was no amptitude test, no interview. Just issuance of appointment letter. And yet the man is always banditing about equity in PDP.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by longifilis(m): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
adioolayi:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-adeleke-sacks-12000-workers-dethrones-three-monarchs/

In less than 24hrs , I spund around to see what had happened
Huh!
Siuuuu

I am beginning to loose my mind
Slow and steady
He is not decisive
Decisively, he should have given it a second thought
The committee people does this
What a lash
What a rubbish
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by garfield1: 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
zealousayo:

Did you know that one of the deposed monarchs (Owa of Igbajo) is the immediate past chairman of Osun State APC. I'm talking of Gboyega Famodun. And then, many lives have been lost because of Akirun stool.
Can atiku win Osun
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by jamace(m): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
OmoOdua3:
You guys should try to at least do some research before rushing to comment.

One of the said Monarchs mentioned is Mr Gboyega Famodun.
His Coronation was rushed within the last 1 week after it became totally clear that Oyetola wasn't coming back. They were hoping on another Supreme Court Governor, but that didn't materialize.

Who is he? Up till the time of his Coronation barely 6 days ago, he was the Osun State Chairman of APC. Are you still wondering about what was going on?

His Father (Adelani Famodun) was the Owa (King) of Igbajo before the last one (Retired Major Femi Fashade) died 2 years ago.
The throne is rotated among 5 Families. So, how could it be his/his Family's turn?
These Politicians want to turn everything to Emilokan. Not his turn (Oun ko lokan).

The same thing that happened in Igbajo was replicated in the 2 other Towns (Iree and Ikirun. These 3 Towns (as well as Ada and Iragbiji - Tinubu`s Home Town) are in the same Vicinity - barely 5 to 8 Kilometers separating each of them.

These Politicians are subverting not only our Traditional Institutions, but all other aspects of our lives. I really don't understand Nigeria's so-called Democracy. It is too destructive.

The quickly Installed Permanent Secretaries were clearly warned 5 days ago of the consequences of accepting the would-be Appointments.

And, how can you start employing thousands of unnecessary Workers after you lost your reelection? Insanity!

Kudos to Adeleke! Remove all the Boobytraps planted by Oyetola before commencing actual Governing Work.
Long live Osun State!

Most times, it is really tiring explaining things on Nairaland. It's like rushing to comment is more important than everything else.
Great clarifications. Thanks;

This is worth reading by all.

7 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by PlanktonX: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
THATS WHAT I CALL POWER WELL USE.
How can a governor be award positions and recruitment after losing the election, what has he been waiting for, all over the years to do the right thing.
Infact Nigeria politicians are criminals.

Immediately, Oyetola lost the election, he deemed it fit to do what he should had done.

That's what change is important in every system, and a new change is coming to Nigeria come 2023.

God bless all the OBIDIENT. Nigeria shall be great again.
Just one asshole to kick off..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by fabianiyobosa(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
The worst governor Edo state ever had was Igbinedion despite his fathers popularity and wealth.

I will not be shocked if Adeleke becomes the worst governor in Osun state.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Kajaard: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
OmoOdua3:

His Coronation was rushed within the last 1 week after it became totally clear that Oyetola wasn't coming back. They were hoping on another Supreme Court Governor, but that didn't materialize.

Who is he? Up till the time of his Coronation barely 6 days ago, he was the Osun State Chairman of APC. Are you still wondering about what was going on?

His Father (Adelani Famodun) was the Owa (King) of Igbajo before the last one (Retired Major Femi Fashade) died 2 years ago.
The throne is rotated among 5 Families. So, how could it be his/his Family's turn?
These Politicians want to turn everything to Emilokan. Not his turn (Oun ko lokan).

The same thing that happened in Igbajo was replicated in the 2 other Towns (Iree and Ikirun. These 3 Towns (as well as Ada and Iragbiji - Tinubu`s Home Town) are in the same Vicinity - barely 5 to 8 Kilometers separating each of them.

These Politicians are subverting not only our Traditional Institutions, but all other aspects of our lives. I really don't understand Nigeria's so-called Democracy. It is too destructive.

The quickly Installed Permanent Secretaries were clearly warned 5 days ago of the consequences of accepting the would-be Appointments.

And, how can you start employing thousands of unnecessary Workers after you lost your reelection? Insanity!

Kudos to Adeleke! Remove all the Boobytraps planted by Oyetola before commencing actual Governing Work.
Long live Osun State!

Most times, it is really tiring explaining things on Nairaland. It's like rushing to comment is more important than everything else.

Thanks for this explanation. This makes perfect sense.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by seunowa(f): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Afamed:
This one has ended his tenure long before it started. There should have been another approach to the sack of the monarchies
He is starting on the wrong footing. Instead of him to focus on delivering good governance to his people but stupidly creating enemity for himself
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Kindledlight(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
If not that my Osun people not serious and to some large extent hypocrites (apologies) is that the illiterate and thug that suppose to be governor of revered state of Omoluabis

It is a pity.

I weep for my state.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Johel(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by edungene7: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
This is not the right way to go u can't sack 12000 workers without a means and not consult and engage them and for the mornaches what r their offences he should be uniting is people not dividing them

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by DarkJeddi(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
temitope27:

He has EVERY right..

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by DarkJeddi(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
temitope27:
Adeleke will be the worst governor ever in osun
Is that a wish and a prayer?

4 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Eniitankorede: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by LesbianBoy(m): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
Adeleke just broke a rule in 48 laws of power. grin grin

I can't remember exactly how it was written but the law talks about how you should never change things so much so fast because even though it's for better, people will protest against you. Look the comment here, dem don dey beef am already and I am sure in osun state now they will be angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
ZeroAccess:

Is it that you are so dumb to read the reasons.
He isn't just dumb, but too dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by LegendHero(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
He should calm down.

I wish him best of luck.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by joyandfaith: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Goodcitizen1: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nigeria style of politics
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Moblux(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
ogub:
He shouldn't start on the wrong foot.

He did well. A state struggling with pension payments of retirees now adding 12,000 workers on the wage bill without budgetary provisions for the year under review. Employment into government offices is not how to create job.

The deposed monarchs were appointed in contravinance to extant laws on traditional rulers and chieftancies gazette of Osun State. That of Ikirun for example.

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Chemlite: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=kettykin post=118748913]He should have waited

Till when?
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by blackpanda: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Osun is already upside down. There was a serious fight this morning as thugs loyal to PDP attempted to forcefully take over the control of Osogbo garage from NURTW leadership.

Now, he has dethroned three traditional rulers. I wish the good people of Osun state well.

its their vote that is counting grin
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by joyandfaith: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
temitope27:

Governor can sack monarchs. But i think he shouldn't have done that.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by thedio(m): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
Oyetola made him vengeful and bitter....the vengeance got the best of him and he gladly but his leg into the trap set by the bitter former gov.
Senate should pass a law to stop an outgoing gov from employing six months to the expiration of their tenure .
Also they should not conduct local govt election 18months to the end of their tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Integrafamoo: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by delpee(f): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
OmoOdua3:

Long live Osun State!

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 / Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.