Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Howdo I Repay My Grandma For Her Good Deeds? she is down with stroke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Howdo I Repay My Grandma For Her Good Deeds? she is down with stroke (290 Views)

She Wasted Her “good Girlness”- Man Says After Dumping Girlfriend To Wed Another / After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Howdo I Repay My Grandma For Her Good Deeds? she is down with stroke by Worldlychild: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
truth be told average nigerians come online to complain of suffering, but people dont take them serious that is why majority lie to get food money etc.
No one will love to beg, personaly I myself go out everyday to search for work but our country and community failed us.
Forgive me for bringin this up am going through hell i need help.
I know people will think we are lazy, we should learna skill or wash car, sell gala, trust me we do thinks way more low than that its just not working.
I dont consider suicide as an option but i need any help you can render.
Please save someone today, we rise by lifting other.
i have an old grandmother whom depend on me because she is down with stroke, i myself am striving to survive.
I wont be able to make it anymore without help from you.
Am not feeling entitled i am seeking for support.
She trained me it ismy turn to repay her.
Please
Give what you can Please.

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Make Call With Glo For Pass Three Days / Man Storms His Girlfriends Houses To Collect Back Iphone He Gifted Them / Social Media Isn't Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.