Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. (5460 Views)

You Won't Believe What Happened After I Took Her To An Hotel (pics) / How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw / I Can't Believe My FiancΓ©e Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by immortalcrown(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
Roseodd:

If e sure for you upload your picture guy
If e sure for you, upload your picture. Also upload your travel documents since you started the post with your travel.

Since you could not prove my comment wrong and you don't want to accept your mistake, you now want to try emotional games on me. Unfortunately for you, you cannot succeed in blackmailing me.
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by ekineme: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
If e sure for you, upload your picture. Also upload your travel documents since you started the post with your travel.

Since you could not prove my comment wrong and you don't want to accept your mistake, you now want to try emotional games on me. Unfortunately for you, you cannot succeed in blackmailing me.

Guy do you have a personal problem with the OP?
Just sieve through the write up, take the ones that relate to the topic and leave the rest.
I don't understand the scrutiny.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
immortalcrown:

Guy capless, upload am.
Whether we no go use you for treasure,I dislike all this shit.
Just upload your picture please.
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
ekineme:

Just sieve through the write up, take the ones that relate to the topic and leave the rest.

Leave am,him wan do over Sabi,we like his type die.
Xxxooo
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by immortalcrown(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
Roseodd:

Guy capless, upload am.
Whether we no go use you for treasure,I dislike all this shit.
Just upload your picture please.
Woman, upload your picture and your travel documents. Otherwise, continue with your childish noise.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by immortalcrown(m): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
ekineme:

I have no personal problem with her. I just pointed out the obvious. Instead of her to admit it, she tried to play smart. I am just resting. So I am using her to have fun. I have enough time to teach her that she cannot outsmart everyone. Instead of her to swallow her ego and admit the travel details were not necessary in the post, she wants to show she is wise.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Beebah321(f): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
Roseodd:

The guy nah wan idiot like this were I no know from Adam,my greatest regret will be me not slapping or punching that bastard!
Lol grin grin
Pray make you see am again, so that you go show am shege grin

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Sweetvie: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
Lol... Lemme rest here grin

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
Woman, upload your picture and your travel documents. Otherwise, continue with your childish noise.

Guy,why you day refer to me as her or she?
You Jonnns.
I go monitor you,I know say I go catch you

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Beebah321:
Lol grin grin

Waiting pain me pass nah,the idiot con day lick him lips oo.

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
I have no personal problem with her. I just pointed out the obvious. Instead of her to admit it, she tried to play smart. I am just resting. So I am using her to have fun. I have enough time to teach her that she cannot outsmart everyone. Instead of her to swallow her ego and admit the travel details were not necessary in the post, she wants to show she is wise.

Guy you know day safe again ooo just know that one.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
Beebah321:
Lol grin grin

If I catch am,nah to remove him two eye balls

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by immortalcrown(m): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Roseodd:

Guy you know day safe again ooo just know that one.
Nobody is safe. What matters is what makes each person unsafe. So, what makes me unsafe here?
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by immortalcrown(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
Roseodd:

Guy,why you day refer to me as her or she?
You Jonnns.
I go monitor you,I know say I go catch you
Catch me in or with what?

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
Catch me in or with what?

Guy capless,for it's onto thy
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by immortalcrown(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Roseodd:

Guy capless,for it's onto thy
Madam, your slang is for you, not for me.
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Rexymania(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
That was how a man greeted me on my way from work with a feminine tone, while I responded with a muscleline
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by dnawah(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
Roseodd:
Mennnn,I went to my traveling agent place today ooo,after everything I was so happy because every thing is going well.
Coming back,I decided to branch a well known super market,that's how a guy approached me and said he likes me and would love to have sex with me.
I was shocked and confused,my fellow guy.
Menn,I change am for am once, people gathered and I started to explain what the idiot told me, before you know the guy disappeared ooo(ran away)
So gay guys really day this country,spit.
I for blow im mouth my only regret!
waiting u mean be say make will the cover our yansh, before we go out?
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Beebah321(f): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
Roseodd:

Waiting pain me pass nah,the idiot con day lick him lips oo.
Jesu cheesy
LOL grin grin
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Chris2863(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
You did well. But I don't understand the relationship between what happened in the shopping mall and your travel arrangement.
Lol, the story has to start somewhere nah
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by LINTUNE(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Lol...one chatted me up, innocently I reply base on normal guy levels o, na so the idiot come toast me, tell me straight up say him wan Bleep me...I was so shocked I didn't reply, next him say him Sabi my type,say I be ashawo man say him go pay....guy I weak,block the bastard asap...is it a crime to look cute as a guy ?
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by BritishAirways: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
bukky1994:
Good one, you for slap am join
that will be wrong. It's better to just tell him off instead of physical confrontation
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
Roseodd:
Mennnn,I went to my traveling agent place today ooo,after everything I was so happy because every thing is going well.
Coming back,I decided to branch a well known super market,that's how a guy approached me and said he likes me and would love to have sex with me.
I was shocked and confused,my fellow guy.
Menn,I change am for am once, people gathered and I started to explain what the idiot told me, before you know the guy disappeared ooo(ran away)
So gay guys really day this country,spit.
I for blow im mouth my only regret!

Look at your moniker.

I am sure you look gay like a moniker.

Why do I have the feeling that your story is a sort of an advertisement?

Don't be misled, I have nothing against gays as long as they respect boundaries.
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Streetmovement(m): 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Chai, Op you Bleep up

You for play along carry the manchi go area make them blend am wotowoto

Chai, if na me ehn

Na all this kind people I dey find, by the time wey we don keep am for devil's pit drill am drilling upon drilling no be person go tell am say make he choose another profession.

The last one wey we drill, today na pastor him be for Apostolic

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 5:40am On Nov 29, 2022
Chris2863:
Lol, the story has to start somewhere nah

Don't mind the idiot obotΓ©.
I go catch im papa
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 5:42am On Nov 29, 2022
LINTUNE:
Lol...one chatted me up, innocently I reply base on normal guy levels o, na so the idiot come toast me, tell me straight up say him wan Bleep me...I was so shocked I didn't reply, next him say him Sabi my type,say I be ashawo man say him go pay....guy I weak,block the bastard asap...is it a crime to look cute as a guy ?

Any day I catch any gay guy,I go do am strong thing.
Very disgusting set of humans
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 5:44am On Nov 29, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Chai, Op you Bleep up

You for play along carry the manchi go area make them blend am wotowoto

Chai, if na me ehn

Na all this kind people I dey find, by the time wey we don keep am for devil's pit drill am drilling upon drilling no be person go tell am say make he choose another profession.

The last one wey we drill, today na pastor him be for Apostolic

Mennn........
The guy no day fear self to approach me,me know say I go catch next time e sure me.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 5:48am On Nov 29, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Look at your moniker.

I am sure you look gay like a moniker.

Why do I have the feeling that your story is a sort of an advertisement?

Don't be misled, I have nothing against gays as long as they respect boundaries.

You are a big fool,go check the meaning of rose in Roman.
I use roseodd because of gamble.
You are a gay,and you will be exposed soonest
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 5:49am On Nov 29, 2022
BritishAirways:
that will be wrong. It's better to just tell him off instead of physical confrontation

Another gay spotted
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 5:50am On Nov 29, 2022
LINTUNE:

Nah bastard them be bro.
All of them will be exposed soon.
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 5:52am On Nov 29, 2022
Beebah321:
Jesu cheesy
LOL grin grin

I am telling you,those gay guys nah real demons, before you know the guy don disembark ooo,no trace of him again.
Chai e pain me day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inter-tribal Marriages: What's Your Take? / Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You / My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.