Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) (6786 Views)

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by siofra(f): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Meet Silas Adekunle
Let me introduce you to Silas Adekunle the highest paid Robotic Engineer in the world!

The British-Nigerian who undoubtedly became a pride everyone wants to associate with at the age of twenty-six.
He is no doubt a good ambassador of Nigeria and has since become a subject of discussion in and outside the shores of the country.

A glimpse into Silas Adekunle’s background
Born in Lagos, Nigeria, Adekunle studied in Nigeria before relocating to the UK as a teenager.

After completing his secondary school education, Adekunle proceeded to the University of the West of England where he graduated with a First Class in Robotics.
In 2013, he founded Reach Robotics and developed a lot of experience on robotics within a space of four years. He is a Nigerian inventor and technology entrepreneur known for creating the world's first intelligent gaming robot.

Professional life
Adekunle is the co-founder and former CEO of Reach Robotics, an augmented reality gaming company that creates robots for gaming and STEM education. The startup has developed a 4 legged robot with lifelike movement called MekaMon.
The platform brings video game characters to life by combining robotics with augmented reality. Reach Robotics has also developed an app, which controls the MekaMon and acts as a portal to digital content.
Adekunle has received $12 million from investors, including London Venture Partners, allowing the UK-based company to expand to 65+ full-time employees at its peak.

Nigeria to the world! �����

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by siofra(f): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
He's so handsome.

This is my ultimate crush! I have no other crush but him grin

Please how can I get his number? I need him to mentor me on AI and in the other room cool

7 Likes

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by God1000(m): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
We are proud of him

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by VeryWickedGoat: 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
siofra:
He's so handsome.

If not that you have already been used I would have said your type is prime rituals ingredient.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by siofra(f): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

If not that you have already been used I would have said your type is prime rituals ingredient.

What do you mean

I'm a virgin, please. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by Kollins11: 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
He's a real nigga. I'm glad to see our Nigerian brothers advancing the world.

We have many youths with great talent & brilliant minds wasting and fading away in this shit hole country. Many of our brilliant baby girls are now into hook-up while many of our handworking guys are into online bombers like me.

Nigeria system will never make your dreams come true. I'm a graduate in Electrical Engineering, I spent 5 good years in the university but Today I'm a proud online bomber.

Make my certificate just dey lie-down for my wardrobe, I'm gonna make use of my certificate to work probably in my next life.

Bombing is the only way, the truth and the life. ...No vex!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by longetivity(m): 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
YORUBA LAGBA!!!

11 Likes

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by longetivity(m): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
siofra:

What do you mean

I'm a virgin, please. kiss
Omo ase, you dey talk like person wey dem don use true true cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by fman(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
siofra:
He's so handsome.

keep crushing!! No go learn skill and also create a milestone for yourself!!!
And leave hookup.
Ashawo no be handiwork

4 Likes

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by siofra(f): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
fman:
keep crushing!! No go learn skill and also create a milestone for yourself!!!
And leave hookup.
Ashawo no be handiwork
Eyah!!! Cry more, honey.

I'm a virgin and you'll never smell my pristine, innocent virgin pussy kiss

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by Suunnn(f): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
siofra:
Meet Silas Adekunle

Impressive!

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by fman(m): 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
siofra:

Eyah!!! Cry more, honey.

babe, am not interested in ya püssy. My interest is only for you to learn a skill and be useful.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by virginprincess(f): 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
This is the kind of man i want,an handsome man with brains and cashcheesy cheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by siofra(f): 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
fman:
babe, am not interested in ya püssy. My interest is only for you to learn a skill and be useful.

Dear, you mistake me for your mother and sisters. I actually have a skill and I'm not a prostitute like them embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by fman(m): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
siofra:

Dear, you mistake me for your mother and sisters.I actually have a skill and I'm not a prostitute like them embarassed
I see
Hookup skills!!
This cheap olosho wey I get ya WhatsApp number.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
siofra:
He's so handsome.

So, what are you supposedly bringing to your Crush’s table?�
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by BanyXchi: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kollins11:
He's a real nigga. I'm glad to see our Nigerian brothers advancing the world.

We have many youths with great & brilliant minds wasting and fading away in this shit hole country. Many of our brilliant baby girls are now into hook-up while many of our handworking guys are into online bombers like me.

Nigeria system will never make your dreams come true. I'm a graduate in Electrical Engineering, I spend 5 good years in the university but Today I'm a proud online bomber.

Make my certificate just dey lie-down for my wardrobe, I'm gonna make use of my certificate to work probably in my next life. Bombing is the only way forward now.. No vex!
where are you from?
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by siofra(f): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
fman:
I see
Hookup skills!!
This cheap olosho wey I get ya WhatsApp number.

Oya! Post it so I can get more clients. Thank you kiss
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by BanyXchi: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
Proud Omoluabi.

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by Kollins11: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
virginprincess:
This is the kind of man i want,an handsome man with brains and cashcheesy cheesy.
No hardworking man with cash will settle down for a Nigerian liability woman with hundreds of body cunt and still goes by the name virginprincess

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by siofra(f): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
Moniya4Real:

There's nothing like table in our relationship. We don't do that shiiii

We will be a power couple.
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by fman(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
Moniya4Real:

Siofra has nothing to offers!! Instead she will sell the table and buy make-up

5 Likes

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by fman(m): 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kollins11:
No hardworking man with cash will settle down for a Nigerian liability woman with hundreds of body cunt and still goes by the name virginprincess
I swear!!

2 Likes

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by virginprincess(f): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kollins11:
Stop being pained by my comment you yahoo boy.

2 Likes

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by fman(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
siofra:

I can't just post ur number here. I respect your privacy.
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by Kollins11: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
virginprincess:
Stop being pained by my comment you yahoo boy.
I would rather believe my grandmother is a virgin than to believe you (virginprincess) is a virgin.

Virgin my foot. Abeg tell me your price make I book you for this weekend joor!

7 Likes

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by Guyman01: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
I used to think like this guy in terms of inventions, my brain been dey hot but you guys decided to foist analogue old men on Nigeria and now all I think about is where the next meal will come from cry

2 Likes

Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
siofra:

There's nothing like table in our relationship. We don't do that shiiii

We will be a power couple.

No be only power couple.
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by Pringles101: 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
siofra:

Fman you don leave sisterfire come the follow Siofra? grin

Foolish Tiv man grin
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by Chaos14: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
siofra:

Eyah!!! Cry more, honey.

Have you forgotten about your abortion posts here on nl
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by fman(m): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
Pringles101:

Fman you don leave sisterfire come the follow Siofra? grin

Foolish Tiv man grin
ode!!
Life is all about choices
Re: Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos) by Cryofigbos: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
I know say na yoruba he go be.......if na highest drug carriers nw nah developers he go be grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Now Traditionally Married But She Still Wants Me! / 5 Reasons Why Some Women Dislike Condoms / Share Your Emotional Moments Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.