Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

How Can I Treat A Woman Better .. ? Being Woke No Dey Pay ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Treat A Woman Better .. ? Being Woke No Dey Pay ! (977 Views)

Good Girl No Dey Pay!! / This Is How I Treat Guys Without Beard (Pictured) / Yahoo No Dey Pay Again Na Girls Dey Use Their Head Dey Carry Am Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Treat A Woman Better .. ? Being Woke No Dey Pay ! by Shortcut2life: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
I seem to walk out on women easily even when they’re in love and into me …
I just like to put myself first and I have heard different ladies say this about me lol ..
what can I do to drop my pride and ego in a relationship cuz mehn I don’t trust this girls and my guard is always up .
This alpha male stuff Dey mess with women mind .

1 Share

Re: How Can I Treat A Woman Better .. ? Being Woke No Dey Pay ! by incandescentena: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
tongue

Pained girl ....

Girl is trying to use a psychological weapon to set in your mind and really mess with your Alpha male conceptions

Well done Op

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Treat A Woman Better .. ? Being Woke No Dey Pay ! by siofra(f): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
Na loneliness go kill all these redpillers and alphamails Las las grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Treat A Woman Better .. ? Being Woke No Dey Pay ! by incandescentena: 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
siofra:
Na loneliness go kill all these redpillers and alphamails Las las grin

He is caught in a reality, you are caught in an illusion grin

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Treat A Woman Better .. ? Being Woke No Dey Pay ! by tochez24(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
Ye author=Shortcut2life post=118753776]I seem to walk out on women easily even when they’re in love and into me …
I just like to put myself first and I have heard different ladies say this about me lol ..
what can I do to drop my pride and ego in a relationship cuz mehn I don’t trust this girls and my guard is always up .
[/quote]

Congratulations bro..... Now you have made yourself available for quality and virtuous women to have access to. Once more congratulations!!!!!
Re: How Can I Treat A Woman Better .. ? Being Woke No Dey Pay ! by Fahvvy: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
First off...
There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong in putting yourself first undecided....

If you don't put your growth, your development and your well-being first, who will put it first for you? undecided...

And those girls you're contemplating putting yourself 2nd or 3rd for, do you think that they would value you in the long run? undecided...

Ladies love winners...
And winners come first...
If you want a woman to love you...
Then put yourself FIRST!!!!

Secondly...
If your guard is always up and you don't trust this girl, then you best follow your gut and back off, unless you don't trust your instincts undecided...

And finally...
Pride and ego has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to with the whole alpha thingy undecided...

The alpha thingy I read and the one I practice is founded on SELF DEVELOPMENT IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS - physically, financially, emotionally etc undecided...

So this talk about pride and ego in relation to alpha is not something I am understanding, abi na aba-made-alpha you dey practice? grin...
Re: How Can I Treat A Woman Better .. ? Being Woke No Dey Pay ! by Autobot05: 1:23am On Nov 29, 2022
Shortcut2life:
I seem to walk out on women easily even when they’re in love and into me …

It's better that way bro ... guard yourself, love yourself first so you can learn to love others

As for that lady .. she's pissed cause you ain't worshipping her ( she likes you tho ) ... you're not am0ng the simps she can manipulate that's why she's pissed

I gat lots of them

Re: How Can I Treat A Woman Better .. ? Being Woke No Dey Pay ! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:18am On Nov 29, 2022
OP,it seems you need validation from a woman.you never still mature yet.Stop expecting hype from women.Be a man and stop worshiping women.Am not saying you should be harsh or bitter to women,I mean be firm and never apologize when you are not wrong.Unless dem go use you do footmat
Re: How Can I Treat A Woman Better .. ? Being Woke No Dey Pay ! by Dreadlock69(m): 8:37am On Nov 29, 2022
Kilo jan mi

Sha no let dem use your head
Re: How Can I Treat A Woman Better .. ? Being Woke No Dey Pay ! by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2022
Anything wey Una do, remember say na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: How Can I Treat A Woman Better .. ? Being Woke No Dey Pay ! by SPAMBOX7: 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Na that yiur sticker dey hungry me cheesy
Re: How Can I Treat A Woman Better .. ? Being Woke No Dey Pay ! by Pells1: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Na that yiur sticker dey hungry me cheesy
Lol that sticker is the bomb
Op upload that sticker please
I want to download it
Shortcut2life
Re: How Can I Treat A Woman Better .. ? Being Woke No Dey Pay ! by Streetmovement(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If she like make she cry blood cuz the minute you loseguard she go mount you like Mtn mass for your area, don't be suprise she will still come lurking, girls full everywhere cool

Onto the next cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Attracting Beggars? / What Is That One Thing You Got From Ur Ex And Still Using / As You Wish Position �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.