Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

What Is That One Thing You Got From Ur Ex And Still Using - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That One Thing You Got From Ur Ex And Still Using (955 Views)

I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend / Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That One Thing You Got From Ur Ex And Still Using by richmond500: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2023
What is it?
Re: What Is That One Thing You Got From Ur Ex And Still Using by richmond500: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2023
For me, I think it's my dreams
Re: What Is That One Thing You Got From Ur Ex And Still Using by Ynix(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2023
richmond500:
What is it?
her phone charger
Re: What Is That One Thing You Got From Ur Ex And Still Using by donbachi(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2023
Back pack
Re: What Is That One Thing You Got From Ur Ex And Still Using by ifihearam: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
wickedness
Re: What Is That One Thing You Got From Ur Ex And Still Using by Godsongang: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nothing!!! Only for her to steal from me.
Re: What Is That One Thing You Got From Ur Ex And Still Using by Culer: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Romance section and IQ reducing topics. Smh
Re: What Is That One Thing You Got From Ur Ex And Still Using by DonroxyII: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
richmond500:
What is it?
I should use My Sense Not Emotions!
Be a Husband/Father Material Not Boyish grin ...

It's always Good to have these Ogbanje Efiko Ambitious Girls as First Relationships they will teach You What Your Mama n Papa Never Teach You ....

You shall Be Femme Fatale and Learn Life Only for those who wanna learn because life dey samma some people ten times for floor before dem learn grin
Re: What Is That One Thing You Got From Ur Ex And Still Using by DonroxyII: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Culer:
Romance section and IQ reducing topics. Smh
Na you get smaller IQ oo ... Are you sad ... this is a Good topic ... where is Ya Joy
Re: What Is That One Thing You Got From Ur Ex And Still Using by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
EXPERIENCE...
Re: What Is That One Thing You Got From Ur Ex And Still Using by kelspinall(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
never trust a #0e what I got
Re: What Is That One Thing You Got From Ur Ex And Still Using by labake1(f): 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Wrist watch,. I couldn't throw it away
Re: What Is That One Thing You Got From Ur Ex And Still Using by TyroneP(m): 6:19am On Apr 23, 2023
Rosary... It's been 7 years though.
richmond500:
What is it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! See My Naughty Pretty Dark Brown Eyes that drives girls crazy [18+] / I Am Older Than Him And He Wants To Marry Me! / Money Ladies In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.