Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) (4077 Views)

Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by Nawa4unaoo: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Illegal1:
Atleast she go leave ashawo work wen she wake up....
FUNNY GUY grin grin grin
Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by BanterHustle: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Do you know that you can get in touch with your clients locally no matter where they are in the world?

Do you know that you may easily have the phone numbers of two different countries on one SIM card?
No monitoring, no blocking, and reasonable tariff.
It sounds impossible, yes.

It's quick and simple to obtain.

Purchase a SIM card that is compatible with 180 nations.

https:///message/4VCHGCHYUFAZK1

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Know If A Girl Admires Me? / When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife / Groom Kissing Bride Aggressively-Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.