Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) (4055 Views)

Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by damilola4162(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
Sex worker faints after guys who picked her up promising to pay 15k, carry out ritual prank on her; Nigerians react (videos)

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FoD5INxzGk][/url]

Reactions have trailed a video on social media showing a sex worker in apparent shock after her 'client' pulled a ritual prank on her.

In the video posted on Twitter on Monday, November 28, the sex worker is seen making her way into a hotel room and undressing.

But to her surprise, the supposed client suddenly enters the room dressed in a red garment and with his face painted white.

A supposedly dead human is also conveyed out of the hotel restroom, suggesting her client might be a ritual killer.

Seeing this, the sex worker sprung up from her bed in shock and made for the room’s exit but she was stopped by the guys.

As this happens, the lady passes out .

In the footage, the men are seen attempting to wake her while screaming into her ears that it was a prank.

In another video, a sex worker screams upon seeing the traditionally clothed men.

She threatens to stab the men and hits one with a bottle as he screams that it was a prank.

The video has generated mixed reactions on social media..

“People are crossing it these days. You filmed someone without their consent and get them traumatised then say it’s a prank.”

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/sex-worker-faints-after-guys-who-picked-her-up-promising-to-pay-15k-carry-out-ritual-prank-on-her-nigerians-react-videos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by Illegal1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
Atleast she go leave ashawo work wen she wake up....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by habsydiamond(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Na wetin she sabi chop for carry her go hell now... that down side na refinery wey no dey dry of oil.
Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by CEwog91(m): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
damilola4162:
Sex worker faints after guys who picked her up promising to pay 15k, carry out ritual prank on her; Nigerians react (videos)

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FoD5INxzGk][/url]

Reactions have trailed a video on social media showing a sex worker in apparent shock after her 'client' pulled a ritual prank on her.

In the video posted on Twitter on Monday, November 28, the sex worker is seen making her way into a hotel room and undressing.

But to her surprise, the supposed client suddenly enters the room dressed in a red garment and with his face painted white.

A supposedly dead human is also conveyed out of the hotel restroom, suggesting her client might be a ritual killer.

Seeing this, the sex worker sprung up from her bed in shock and made for the room’s exit but she was stopped by the guys.

As this happens, the lady passes out .

In the footage, the men are seen attempting to wake her while screaming into her ears that it was a prank.

In another video, a sex worker screams upon seeing the traditionally clothed men.

She threatens to stab the men and hits one with a bottle as he screams that it was a prank.

The video has generated mixed reactions on social media..

“People are crossing it these days. You filmed someone without their consent and get them traumatised then say it’s a prank.”

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/sex-worker-faints-after-guys-who-picked-her-up-promising-to-pay-15k-carry-out-ritual-prank-on-her-nigerians-react-videos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
hahaha.
Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by damilola4162(m): 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
CEwog91:
hahaha.
Echoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by Toluwanise247(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
I no do again ooooooooooooooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by Kollins11: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
@VeryWickedGoat will not be impressed.

@VeryWickedGoat love real life rituals and not some mumu ritual pranks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by VeryWickedGoat: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kollins11:
@VeryWickedGoat will not be impressed.

@VeryWickedGoat love real life rituals and not some mumu ritual pranks.

I hate games. Go straight to the point and chop off her head or leave me alone. angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by wordbank(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
grin
If na the real pipu, which mouth she wan use shout i no do again?
Na the new currency she for be, straight spending

2 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by Kollins11: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

I hate games. Go straight to the point and chop off her head or leave me alone. angry
grin grin
Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

na only the head? wat of the two bress
Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
I watched it on Twitter.
It wasn't funny one bit. grin grin grin :

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by temitope27(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
I hope it's real
Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by ASAPFERG1: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
Leave ashawo you say no
Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by okoroemeka(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
safesurfer:
I watched it on Twitter.
it is still a miracle someone has not died from heart attack due to the numerous mischievous pranks been invented on a daily basis,some of this pranks could even be lethal to the prankster,imagine snatching someone's phone and smashing it,such thing if done in onitsha,aba or uyo can get you seriously beaten up with Tyre and fuel coming fast behind

3 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by ObalendeCMS: 4:20am On Nov 29, 2022
Ibo boys and Ibo girl
Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 29, 2022
This one na real native fowl.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by Bankowner: 6:23am On Nov 29, 2022
True! It isn't funny one bit.

But it is funny two bit. Infact, it is hilarious �
safesurfer:
I watched it on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by Truvelisback(m): 6:27am On Nov 29, 2022
Such prank is too expensive na.
Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by Nwaotu10(m): 6:49am On Nov 29, 2022
Olosho no be work. You say na lie!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by Dshocker(m): 6:50am On Nov 29, 2022
Some people were saying that the prank/joke was too expensive..... Like they didn't know that the useless prostitution they were doing wasn't risky in the first place.

I pray every girl that exchanges her body for money, all in the name of hookup/runs/olosho/ashawo must die or turn out to be useless.
Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 29, 2022
These pranksters are getting way to comfortable. One should catch a bullet and serve as a lesson to another.
Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by TANID(m): 8:13am On Nov 29, 2022
Illegal1:
Atleast she go leave ashawo work wen she wake up....
hope so
Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2022
Bankowner:
True! It isn't funny one bit.

But it is funny two bit. Infact, it is hilarious �
Lol. I'm sure they will think twice before going for any hookup gig.
You know, two factor authentication just to be sure of where they're going and who they're seeing.
Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by Piptocoin: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2022
O foolish foolish girl...what if that day was your last on earth?
Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by ednut1(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2022
Its high time governments comes for these pranksters. They are useless set of people. What if they girls had pre existing medical conditions and died nko

3 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by kushma(m): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2022
You go for hook Up problem sup then you remembered Jesus, Chaai this name dn suffer plenty people just Dey abuse am.
Re: Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) by Kobicove(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2022
This could have ended badly undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

So I Think I'm Pregnant / A Ceo's Reply To Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband / Kenya’s Baddest Girl Huddah Monroe Flaunts Buttocks, Twerks For The Gram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.