Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? (1644 Views)

Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by advanceDNA: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2022
Divoc19:
I love to hear this @ the bolded

You have ended the matter smiley

Of course....u like to hear what will not make u support with only pvssy grin
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2022
BigBashiru:
I hv many female friends - some harp on about how they should be treated like "eggs" (whatever that means....), others always say and reiterate how they should "be taken care". one told me all financial responsibilities dey the guy head because he is the head of the home and because "the two hv become one"... my question is who then takes care of the man? Is the man just a workhorse?

angry
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2022
BigBashiru:
I hv many female friends - some harp on about how they should be treated like "eggs" (whatever that means....), others always say and reiterate how they should "be taken care". one told me all financial responsibilities dey the guy head because he is the head of the home and because "the two hv become one"... my question is who then takes care of the man? Is the man just a workhorse?

U have females friends or u hav males pretending to be female friends??....40% of males pretending to be females on nairaland bro. Bevcare full sir angry
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by BigBashiru: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

Compete?? Who's competing with you??
Relationships are not black and white.. there is not text book for it... i can tell u for a fact..no man truly wants to share bills with his wife. ...nigerian men are too proud for that....But if unforseen situation arises ..what men want are women that will support them and not frustrate them even before the chips are down....

But Women like u already telling a man i cannot do this or that in marriage when u dont even know how tomorrow will be dont deserve good and rich men....yeah....

like u all say... only virgin men deserve virgin women.....y'all deserve men that earn the same like u....lets see if u will tell him to go and steal to do more for you or u will step up and keep ur marriage alive till things get better

No one is talking of sharing bills with a woman....I can take care of bills....the expenses I mean are if she wants to buy a new car she should make her own moni and use her own money to buy it....if she needs exotic foods beyond what I eat myself, she should use her own moni to buy it....if she wants Brazilian hair, she should use her own money to buy it.....

Wen it comes to children's fees, it needs to be divided....it's either I pay the school fees and she's in charge of their pocket money or I pay 70% and she brings 30% of both.

As for Nigerian men being too proud, that one is them that know....me I'm not a Nigerian man oh.....lol
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by advanceDNA: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
BigBashiru:

No one is talking of sharing bills with a woman....I can take care of bills....the expenses I mean are if she wants to buy a new car she should make her own moni and use her own money to buy it....if she needs exotic foods beyond what I eat myself, she should use her own moni to buy it....if she wants Brazilian hair, she should use her own money to buy it.....

Wen it comes to children's fees, it needs to be divided....it's either I pay the school fees and she's in charge of their pocket money or I pay 70% and she brings 30% of both.

As for Nigerian men being too proud, that one is them that know....me I'm not a Nigerian man oh.....lol

Bills na bills ....
School bills...
Child care na bills
House rent na bills...

Some women dont even want to do anythin some lady on this forum said she can never pay her own child's fee

..even if im rich enough to do all....i dont expect i have to tell a woman to be part of the expense of her own child....
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
kelspinall:
Same question I asked my selfish female colleagues and up till today they're speechless about it
Are they really selfish or just products made for certain clients? undecided
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
BigBashiru:
It cannot be 50 - 50....I agree with you on that.... I've never been an advocate of 50 - 50 as that's unfair to the female.... I'm just an advocate of fairness to everyone....
How is 50-50 unfair for the female? undecided

How can you achieve fairness for everyone is 50-50 is off the table? Look, just admit that like everyone else out there, you are simply looking for the product whose specification suits your taste same as everyone else out there, and stop pretending yours is the best way. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by BigBashiru: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How is 50-50 unfair for the female? undecided

How can you achieve fairness for everyone is 50-50 is off the table? Look, just admit that like everyone else out there, you are simply looking for the product whose specification suits your taste same as everyone else out there, and stop pretending yours is the best way. undecided

Where did I ever claim my way was the best way. You are a jobless man trolling nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World’s Oldest Pair Of Jeans Auctioned For 91 000 000m Naira / Please Help, I Am Obsessed With Big Ass / Try Not to masturbate while reading this (Dark Love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.