Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Try Not to masturbate while reading this (Dark Love) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Try Not to masturbate while reading this (Dark Love) (1646 Views)

Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training / "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said / Step Aside Maheeda - Meet This Dark Cameroonian Nudist Bushgirl 237 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Try Not to masturbate while reading this (Dark Love) by Haljardon(m): 12:06am On May 31, 2023
It almost Took Femi 2 Hours to Do the Deed.

With Every Inch , he Kept Crawling His Hands Slowly, Down Her Skirts, His Heart Beat Quite visibly faster, Shit he said I must wake Her up.

Just as Femi slid down Mrs Bisiola's pant, who was still asleep.

Revealing the Engorged Vulva , with It's Reddish And Fleshy Looks as Femi Caresses Them Properly With His THumb and Middle Finger, the Clits Pointing Apex to Has Just been Stimulated.

Slowly, the Moist Reddish Mass of flesh separated By Two Labia , Started Spuring out Clear Viscous Light Mucus .

The Oblivious Mrs Bisiola Gave a Faint Moan.

The Mid Fingers Went In and Came Out with Very slimy Liquid, from His Prized Possession,
Which he Licked and Relished , the savory Taste of the Liquid that Emanates From the Stimulated Clit . ….Just Then An Epiphany Of Satisfaction.

As he Kept Thrusting His Little Hands , while Imitating The scenes He has Just Finished from Xhamsters, while Using His Spiky Bearded Chin In Unison with His Tongue, he Kept Lapping The Creamy Mucus From The V u lva Of The 42yr old Mature Female.

He Had Just Spit into Hands , While
Just as He Pulled Out his 16cm Long Teenage Cock and And Slowly Rubs The Head At The Groove of The CLIT.

1/3 way In as He Push The Cock In , Mrs Bisola Gave A Moan .

Just In A Flash , He Heard A Voice ,

"So Femi ,it has Come To Having Sex With Your Pregnant Mother ".........

To Be Continued…

1 Like

Re: Try Not to masturbate while reading this (Dark Love) by SkengRay: 8:52am On May 31, 2023
astaghfirullah auzubillah
Re: Try Not to masturbate while reading this (Dark Love) by Samfloxin(m): 11:05am On May 31, 2023
Be useful

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Her Marriage Ended After Her Husband Found Out That She Was Calling Her Ex VIDEO / Love And The Responsibilty Accompanied With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.