Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy (4613 Views)

He Lick My P**sy And Gave Me #5million, !7yrs Lady / Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Bradford111(m): 7:01am On Nov 29, 2022
Okay I have this v*irgin gal that am dating just disflowered her last week tho it was very stressful took us a whole month before I could finally get in and there was a whole lot of blood but here is the kicker after my d*ick finally gained entrance inside her at first I could feel she was tight but don’t just know what happened after removing my dick and putting it it in back is like my dick went inside another hole and in there I didn’t feel a thing throughout the whole time

Can someone explain to me how this is possible please and thanks

1 Like

Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Christiansimon: 7:09am On Nov 29, 2022
D!ck gained Admission" grin grin grin

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Bradford111(m): 7:11am On Nov 29, 2022
Christiansimon:
D!ck gained Admission" grin grin grin

Can you help??
Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Aboks(m): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2022
Na inside well u put ur dick

1 Like

Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Illegal1(m): 7:13am On Nov 29, 2022
Nah realy admission....

1 Like

Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Christiansimon: 7:14am On Nov 29, 2022
Bradford111:

Can you help??
i Can't Cause I Don't Have Interest On sex.that Shit hurt me alot

1 Like

Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Bradford111(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2022
Aboks:
Na inside well u put ur dick

Is it possible for a virgin to be well?

2 Likes

Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Aboks(m): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2022
Bradford111:

Is it possible for a virgin to be well?
See mary see virgin
no deceive ursef
Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Kooldon(f): 7:32am On Nov 29, 2022
OP don marry o like play like play. Happy Married Life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Johnholmes: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2022
Make I shake table small

She probably used kayan mata to re virginize her kitty....
Kayan mata causes chemical vaginitis to simulate virginity by constricting the vaginal opening and likely the vaginal canal ...

How you will know a fake (kayanmata ) virgin is by the following :

1) they will bleed more than normal and will be in very severe pains because you will actually be creating a wound for her during sex

2) on repeat re entry ,the vagina will open up to it's real wide size( like In Your case cheesy

3) the opening of the vagina ,and the inner walls ,will feel rough on your joystick because of the scarification caused by the "kayan mata"

Ladies are upping their game these days so we guys have to update our info too grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by gonkin(m): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2022
The hymen is the only wahala, its like the older is the harder it is. I have popped 2, the 3rd was a skinny 26 year old but The matter tire me so i gave up

4 Likes

Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Johnholmes: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2022
Johnholmes:
Make I shake table small

Kayan mata causes chemical vaginitis to simulate virginity by constricting the vaginal opening and likely the vaginal canal ...

1) they will bleed more than normal and will be in very severe pains because you will actually be creating a wound for her during sex

2) on repeat re entry ,the vagina will open up to it's real wide size( like In Your case cheesy

3) the opening of the vagina ,and the inner walls ,will feel rough on your joystick because of the scarification caused by the "kayan mata"

Ladies are upping their game these days so we guys have to update our info too grin

I know of a lady currently in her 4th marriage ,and in each of her marriages ,she married as a virgin cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by headbasher96(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2022
Your girl u claim is a virgin has used your inexperience to scam u sex at first is a little bit tight after that the whole thing go bring out him body like mouth wey open with tongue out be wise bro if u disvirgin a virgin girl upto 3 month u go still the suffer before she go get used to it and u must get bite marks and finger nails scratch

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Shalommy(f): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
Chaiii... Op bought an Aba made as London made. cheesy cheesy Na scam!

6 Likes

Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by SisterFire(f): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bradford111:
Okay I have this v*irgin gal that am dating just disflowered her last week tho it was very stressful took us a whole month before I could finally get in and there was a whole lot of blood but here is the kicker after my d*ick finally gained entrance inside her at first I could feel she was tight but don’t just know what happened after removing my dick and putting it it in back is like my dick went inside another hole and in there I didn’t feel a thing throughout the whole time

Can someone explain to me how this is possible please and thanks
...Don't mind ur unserious friend.
Ur girlfriend had a quick orgasm , during orgasm vagina wideneds and later on goes back to it's tightness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...Don't mind ur unserious friend.
Ur girlfriend had a quick orgasm , during orgasm vagina wideneds and later on goes back to it's tightness
Story

Op, that girl scam u with fake virginity

2 Likes

Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by HillaryNelo(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
shocked
Johnholmes:

I know of a lady currently in her 4th marriage ,and in each of her marriages ,she married as a virgin cheesy
Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by TheChameleon: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
She faked it for you nah. Probably saw you as gullible.

3 Likes

Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by HandsomeHITLER(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin you're the Ol'Gee!!!
Johnholmes:
Make I shake table small

3 Likes

Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Mccallistas(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
headbasher96:
Your girl u claim is a virgin has used your inexperience to scam u sex at first is a little bit tight after that the whole thing go bring out him body like mouth wey open with tongue out be wise bro if u disvirgin a virgin girl upto 3 month u go still the suffer before she go get used to it and u must get bite marks and finger nails scratch

Aah!

On top wetin kwanu
Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by headbasher96(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mccallistas:

Aah!

On top wetin kwanu
date a virgin and experiment leave hookup girls

1 Like

Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by headbasher96(m): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mccallistas:

Aah!

On top wetin kwanu
go date virgin and experiment leave hookup girls na borehole them carry

1 Like

Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Mccallistas(m): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
headbasher96:
date a virgin and experiment leave hookup girls

Ah no Wan stress!
Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by headbasher96(m): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mccallistas:

Ah no Wan stress!
ok continue the swim for canal na
Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Mccallistas(m): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
headbasher96:
go date virgin and experiment leave hookup girls na borehole them carry

Maybe your p is tiny...

2 Likes

Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Pathfinder2090: 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Johnholmes:
Make I shake table small

E b lik u study virginology for school��

1 Like

Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Mccallistas(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
headbasher96:
ok continue the swim for canal na
I prefer moaning to cry cry.
Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Emma2Seconds: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
smiley
Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by headbasher96(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mccallistas:

I prefer moaning to cry cry.
every lady the moan na when u no sabi slow and sweet sex and come take enhancing drug na to just the thrust anyhow like mad man because to cum will become a issue sex is sweet if u want to enjoy it not do quick i want go kind of paro
Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by headbasher96(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mccallistas:

Maybe your p is tiny...
there is no small dick when it comes to sex dick na dick it takes experience
Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Mccallistas(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
headbasher96:
every lady the moan na when u no sabi slow and sweet sex and come take enhancing drug na to just the thrust anyhow like mad man because to cum will become a issue sex is sweet if u want to enjoy it not do quick i want go kind of paro
Abeg no stress me..

I no dey find virgin wey I go tear...
Re: Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy by Mccallistas(m): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
headbasher96:
there is no small dick when it comes to sex dick na dick it takes experience
Hnmm...

Lol. Even when you are rotating in 360 degrees.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Craving This Right Now! (Pics ins.) / Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde / [PHOTOS] How Much Could A Babe Stroke A Guy's D!ck Before Penetration? See PICS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.