Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Advise On The Best Skill To Learn Before Traveling Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advise On The Best Skill To Learn Before Traveling Abroad (789 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad / What Are Top Skills I Need To Learn Before Leaving For USA? / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise On The Best Skill To Learn Before Traveling Abroad by leetech93: 7:06am On Nov 29, 2022
Hello my brother and sisters in the house, please I need your candid advice on future life endeavor. Presently, I am a professional smartphone repairer and I also sell accessories on the island here in Lagos state. However, i intend relocating abroad in the next two years and as such I want to get myself prepared. As a black person and non citizen, I understand it will be very difficult to keep doin my current job in oversea country due to their laws, environment and other factors. For this reason, I want to equip myself with a skill that is easily tenable and can put food on my table when I finally get there. My favorite is hair stylist( Unisex). Please , I need your candid suggestions.
Re: Advise On The Best Skill To Learn Before Traveling Abroad by MoneySEASON: 7:12am On Nov 29, 2022
Learn soft skills like coding, graphic design.

That phone repair is good, you can expand to laptop repairs too.

Just know you can't be jobless abroad as they value any little knowledge you come with, so they'll definitely be a place you can fit in and start earning money.

The saloon is good too, abroad peeps value haircut and will always want to patronize anybody that does it better.

Unlike here people go about and don't give a f^ck about their hairdo grin

1 Like

Re: Advise On The Best Skill To Learn Before Traveling Abroad by leetech93: 7:15am On Nov 29, 2022
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Would You Not Travel To Even If You're Given A Free Visa? / No NIN Slip Just An Email With The NIN Number / What Is The Cost Of Travel(airfare)from Lagos/abuja To Apia The Samoan Capital A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.