Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Zulum Apologises To Atiku Over Attack On Convoy In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Apologises To Atiku Over Attack On Convoy In Borno (15724 Views)

Buhari’s Military Junta Persecuted Atiku Over 53 Suitcases – Titi Atiku Abubakar / Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB / International Media Query Emergence Of Atiku Over Suspicious Source Of Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum Apologises To Atiku Over Attack On Convoy In Borno by iwaeda: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
casualobserver:

I don’t need your fake story if you talk like someone who was not around. SDP and NRC do not count because they were artificial parties created by Babangida. But even so you will notice a trend.

You are not talking like someone with any brain cells. Core UPN are not in APC, where them are they? Do you expect the true Awo disciples to still be in politics? Bisi Akande, Osoba which party are they in. The others are retired if not tha Adebanjo refuses to let go of his grudges and see out his old age In Peace

Why will they not count? Core members of SDP formed PDP and almost everyone in South West embraced SDP. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zulum Apologises To Atiku Over Attack On Convoy In Borno by casualobserver: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
iwaeda:

Why will they not count? Core members of SDP formed PDP and almost everyone in South West embraced SDP. grin grin grin grin grin

they do not count because politicians had no choice but to join one of 2 parties so you found people in parties they would ordinarily not belong to.

Please not bother to disturb me again.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Apologises To Atiku Over Attack On Convoy In Borno by iwaeda: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
casualobserver:

they do not count because politicians had no choice but to join one of 2 parties so you found people in parties they would ordinarily not belong to.

Please not bother to disturb me again.
Muitairu oni taxi grin grin grin
Re: Zulum Apologises To Atiku Over Attack On Convoy In Borno by casualobserver: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
iwaeda:

Muitairu oni taxi grin grin grin

you no dey tire?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole / Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Receives PDP Certificate Of Return From Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.