Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

"Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) (2012 Views)

What I Did To My Female Neighbour That Came To Seduce Me. / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by uchebest20(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2022

"Release my husband" – Nursing mother storms female neighbour’s house (Video)

A Nigerian woman was caught on tape raising concerns that her husband was having an affair with a female neighbor.

Because the nursing mother suspected her husband was in the young lady's room, she stormed her apartment.

In a video, she can be seen knocking on her neighbor's door and window, pleading with her to let her husband go.

The girl known as Precious said she was not with the woman’s husband but the wife said she saw her husband’s slippers by her doorstep.

She stated that she did not invite the man to her house and as such refused to release him.

The woman continued to create a scene until the girl was forced to open the main door but she refused to unlock the inner entrance.

Watch the video below:

https://metastar.com.ng/2022/11/29/release-my-husband-nursing-mother-storms-female-neighbours-house-video/

Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by neonly: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2022
Who say gbola no dey sweet if I hear

2 Likes

Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by marwanafrica: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2022
Uhnmm Womenly
Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by Beebah321(f): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2022
Chai! Men! Women!
You get wife for house, u still go dey cheat.
If I start to dey curse them ehh, them go surely open the door. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:21am On Nov 29, 2022
Na women dey do women

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by BestDicker: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2022
That is how my dick thrill them.
They can't get enough of it.
Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2022
Selfish wife. She wants to keep the dic.k all to herself.
Gbola sweet, na only mumu dey go for dil.do.
Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by Solofresh2: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2022
grin grin
Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by Bankerboy: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2022
Small time na , the will say they don't need men.
Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by Mercury12(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
cheesy
Dem dey seize person husband again abi nah your husband go chop ogbono soup for another woman house.

Madam ur husband nah professional footballer wey dey play for two clubs
Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by Jeon(f): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nigerian Women should open their eyes and start the standard of open relationship if they really wanna involves in anything relationship.

4 Likes

Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by Mrkindness: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Beebah321:
Chai! Men! Women!
You get wife for house, u still go dey cheat.
If I start to dey curse them ehh, them go surely open the door. grin grin
cheating mostly when you are married is wickedness.

1 Like

Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
I'll never fight another woman over a man, even if he cheats with my neighbor.
Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by tydi(m): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:

If I hear
Talk is cheap.

2 Likes

Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
I like giving out the same amount of energy that I receive from others.

So, since he would've decided to cheat first, I'll turn the relationship or marriage into an open one and also find myself another man and openly cheat on him too.

I wouldn't even go around shouting at him, or anything like that.

Since he'd be enjoying another woman, then I'll also enjoy another man. No need for us to fight.. grin grin grin
tydi:

If I hear
Talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by tydi(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:
I like giving out the same amount of energy that I receive from others.

So, since he would've decided to cheat first, I'll turn the relationship or marriage into an open one and also find myself another man and openly cheat on him too.

I wouldn't even go around shouting at him, or anything like that.

Since he'd be enjoying another woman, then I'll also enjoy another man. No need for us to fight.. grin grin grin

You can't enjoy another man when he's giving it to you to your satisfaction. You will always run back to him.
Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Sex doesn't prevent one from having an affair.

Since he'll be giving another woman more attention than me, then I'll look to get the same amount of attention that he's giving to the other woman somewhere else.

I won't leave him or even try to confront him, or shout at him for cheating on me.. As long as I have enough evidence that he's cheating, I'll just look for another companion elsewhere while I continue staying with him and life goes.

And I wouldn't expect him to be mad at me, since he'd be cheating too.
tydi:

You can't enjoy another man when he's giving it to you to your satisfaction. You will always run back to him.
Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by tydi(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:

Since he'll be giving another woman more attention than me, then I'll look to get the same amount of attention that he's giving to the other woman somewhere else.

I won't leave him or even try to confront him, or shout at him for cheating on me.. As long as I have enough evidence that he's cheating, I'll just look for another companion elsewhere while I continue staying with him and life goes.

You are still at the receiving end my dear.
And the ball still in his court.
Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by marlow1962(m): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:

It’s a dumb idea, the lady will lose at the end.
Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
The ball is still in his court how
tydi:

You are still at the receiving end my dear.
And the ball still in his court.
Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
Interesting, tell me more.. smiley smiley smiley
marlow1962:

It’s a dumb idea, the lady will lose at the end.
Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by tydi(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:
The ball is still in his court how

I don't want to go deeper or further.
But if he catches you cheating he can kick you out but we can't say such for you.

Have a nice day
Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
I can take good care of myself, so him kicking me out would be nothing, he'll be doing me a favor and I'll finally get to be free from his unfaithfulness.

Have a nice day too.
tydi:

I don't want to go deeper or further.
But if he catches you cheating he can kick you out but we can't say such for you.

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by SWATMan: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:

It's easier said than done.
Re: "Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
I know what I'm capable of. cheesy cheesy cheesy
SWATMan:

It's easier said than done.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Recounts Her Interesting Encounter With A Tall, Dark Handsome Man (vid) / Must Read -my Friend Is Dating Two Friends - One Knows, The Other Doesnt Know - / OYO quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.