Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Tempting The Devil - Feather's Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tempting The Devil - Feather's Stories (272 Views)

A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen / The Devil In The Suit / The Handsome Devil I Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tempting The Devil - Feather's Stories by Samuelcyprial(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2022
TEMPTING THE DEVIL

INTRO

Daddy sends British Luciano to protect his daughter, but once the hot mob boss( Luciano’s son) meets Natalie, he wants her for himself—on multiple continents.

★★★★

Natalie is a grad student who’s suddenly thrust into the world of a business tycoon. She has nothing to lack as everything was there for her even before she would ask for it.

Her father placed her under the care of Lucky Luciano, one of his friends to take care of her while he leaves for work at Russia.

Natalie’s stay has been a dreadful one as Mr Luciano’s son wasn’t as heartful as she had thought.

The business trip was supposed to last for six months, but unfortunately, Natalie’s father had to spend a year at Russia.

She’s terrified of her stay with a man who could just as easily kill her as kiss her … now, the only way she’ll stay safe is if she makes him fall in love with her.

CLICK ON BELOW LINK TO READ COMPLETE NOVEL

https://feathersstories.com.ng/feathers-stories/tempting-the-devil/
Re: Tempting The Devil - Feather's Stories by Marilian: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2022
We get a lot of fun out of playing games on the internet. run 3 is a highly fascinating and engaging endless runner game, and I play it around once per work hour.

(1) (Reply)

The Guide And Protector - Feather's Stories / Who Needs A Content Writer? I'm Available / Odeshí (An African Curb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.