Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei (45599 Views)

We'll Deduct ₦242.53 Billion Fuel Subsidy From FAAC This Month - NNPC / A Bill To Allow States Generate Electricity Passed By House Of Representatives / Obasa’s Wife Receives N10m Illegal Monthly Allocation From Lagos Assembly - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by FODA(m): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You dey mind them. Awon poverty development party and Losing Party of Nigeria are in silent mode. They want to spread poverty and loss to the rest of Nigeria.
I remember when I was a corper @ ikenegbu girls school Owerri municipal,apart from cocoa cola depot,other business u can see around is beer parlor,hotel and akara and POF POF,and a typical igbo man already drunk by 6AM, when I see comments here sometime I m not surprised,I already know the comments Is coming from a drunk person, majority of them ultimate dream is to come to Lagos.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Cullinane: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2022
BATified2023:
don’t mind them especially those south east noisemakers

They are highly annoying

I ask all igbos here to tell us what south east add to Nigeria?
I am not Ibo, but let the Ibos carry all their wealth from across Nigeria and go back to the East to focus on their homeland. Let us see after 5 years if you will be making this tribalism noise you are making. In Lagos alone, how many Yoruba businesses contribute to Lagos wealth. It is Niger-Delta oil companies headquartered in Lagos (something the South South needs to reverse), foreign multinationals, banks headquartered in Lagos and Ibo man businesses that is carrying your region. So rest abeg. You guys make noise too much, let us drill down to the real data now and you no go get mouth again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by ItsTutsi(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2022
So that HIV/potopoto/erosion ravaged yeast region no dey generate anything

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Bennycollins: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2022
BATified2023:

They are highly annoying

You don't even understand the comment you quote here.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by LadyExcellency: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
So developers' State isn't among.

Where's , come give us the correct data

What are advantages of bloated IGR in Economic development and Human development index?

Sometimes, I shake my head for ignorance and dumbness of Nairalanders.

TAX breaks and duty waiver are economic and political policies of a given government for economic growth and development.

Having money in the Accounts of individuals is better for the government than the opposite.

When poverty is multiplying and IGR is growing, then there is a problem.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by BanyXchi: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2022
Manofnaija:

See all the gibberish you vomited.
Tell me, what less do expect from capital city of a country? Ogun state is benefiting due to it's nearness to the capital.
Moreover, Ibos contribute to over 50% of the assumed IGR in these states.
FG creates bottle necks in eastern development because of their fears. Like the Calabar and Warri sea ports.
Let FG make one of the eastern states capital of Nigeria and see what they will become in 10 years
only Lagos island was the capital and it stopped being the capital decades ago. Ibos are actually a net loss to us in our region with their 2by2 shops, you don't contribute anything tangible anywhere, why your whole region still has IGR less than Ogun state?

FG creates bottlenecks in east because of fears?? grin you people are very deluded. No other administration has done for the east as much as Buhari even if I don't like him. And Calabar and Warri ports does not belong to you land grabbing miscreants. Iboland is landlocked. The Minorities in Niger Delta are not easterners

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by BanyXchi: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2022
LadyExcellency:

What are advantages of bloated IGR in Economic development and Human development index?

Sometimes, I shake my head for ignorance and dumbness of Nairalanders.

TAX breaks and duty waiver are economic and political policies of a given government for economic growth and development.

Having money in the Accounts of individuals is better for the government than the opposite.
oga pls check the new stats in HDI and economic development, even with Yoruba regression the SW is far far developed than other regions in all indices. You can continue to deceive and console yourself, it doesn't change the fact that Ogun state has more IGR than the whole of SE.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by MarketDispatch: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2022
Superwave16320:
No Igbo will comment of this thread today

Awon eyan Obinomics Obipoverty

Wike does not generate 554 b yet he is building several bridges here and there without putting toll Gates.

A state that generates 554 b in addition to FAAC money wants to build only One bridge and put 3 toll Gates.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Yahami(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2022
And Ogunmokwa state is so backwards in terms of road construction and epileptic power supply? Ogun state governor na leadership miss road o
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by mradjoy(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2022
Banter boys ehn, ar don laugh taya reading comments, in other news:

Incase you are planning to travel/japa
I sell cheaper flight tickets to anywhere in the world, my DM is open or do it urself here: https://go.adjoytravels.com/NRLD
Help my hustle abeg. Kindly help share with family and friends thank you
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2022
Funny... how can ogun be getting 1.6billion from FAAC ?... I no believe... perhaps a typographycal error
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Jsucre(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2022
nakaman:
why is Anambra missing.

do u know how much soludo tax people for owning a fowl.

not to talk owning a bicycle.
lol
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Golan007: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2022
So na allocation Anambra people dey even take carry out any development?

No wonder.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by okorogodwin4(m): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2022
BATified2023:

They are highly annoying

run to your village and tell the Igbos to close there shop then you will come back and answer yourself EWU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Golan007: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2022
Cullinane:
I am not Ibo, but let the Ibos carry all their wealth from across Nigeria and go back to the East to focus on their homeland. Let us see after 5 years if you will be making this tribalism noise you are making. In Lagos alone, how many Yoruba businesses contribute to Lagos wealth. It is Niger-Delta oil companies headquartered in Lagos (something the South South needs to reverse), foreign multinationals, banks headquartered in Lagos and Ibo man businesses that is carrying your region. So rest abeg. You guys make noise too much, let us drill down to the real data now and you no go get mouth again.

What wealth?

You mean if they carry their import business away, others would be begging them to import?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Sltp: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
So na south east and south south dey feed nigeria.....
Mtcheeeeew.....
Yes. Do other states benefit from the IGR from these states? If yes, this means only these states are not much of a burden on the Niger Delta but most of the other 33 states are mostly dependent on the Niger Delta oil
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Tycyborg(m): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2022
[quote author=Racoon post=118766942][/quote]

IGR IS THE BEST WHEN WE TALK OF A COUNTRY... IGR IS THE CONTRIBUTION OF A STATE TO THE GROWTH OF A COUNTRY SO STOP TWISTING.
WITHOUT ANY STATE IGR THEN HOW CAN THE COUNTRY NIGERIA MOVE?

1 Like

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Allisgud: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2022
There is nothing sweet about IGR when common man in lagos been exhaustedly tax Lagos is the highest,it will be good if those tax are thrown on expatriates doing business in the country
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Cullinane: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2022
Golan007:

What wealth?

You mean if they carry their import business away, others would be begging them to import?
Is it only import business that Ibo men and women do in Lagos? Are they not the ones dominating the wholesale and retail business in Lagos and even across most of Nigeria? Please point me to what Yorubas do in Lagos, apart from the native Lagosians who are landlords in some areas of mainland & Lagos Island. How exactly do Yoruba people contribute to the wealth of Lagos? What sectors of the Lagos economy? Name the companies so we research their annual revenue, profit before and after tax. Lets have that discussion please, since you want to go there. I am a Delta man so I can afford to analyze this from a non-biased position having lived and worked in Lagos for 20 years before I relocated to the States.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by nedekid: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2022
Yeye people, which tax? Pay more tax so they will use it to marry more wives, drive in convoy of landcruisers and hilux, fly private jets? I arnt paying any more than I do now! Never!
Pay more tax so that one fellow with no visible source of income will be collecting 30% and using it to operate bullion vans. Funding his agbero nypho son to wear 300k Richard Mille wristwatch (while his praise singers on this forum have not had breakfast).
Arnt doing that crap meeeenn!!

1 Like

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Tingotoe: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2022
Cullinane:
Without access to the Nigerian market, the average Ibo man will be poorer than a church rat

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Fearyourcreator: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2022
Superwave16320:

I can never blame the igbos but those yoruba bastards

2 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Realists(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2022
Superwave16320:

It's not their fault that the Beer Company profits has been washed away with statistics lies of Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by BATified2023: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2022
Cullinane:
emeka

Y not leave now,have u forgotten d kaduna declaration so quick?
Did u igbos still leave kaduna?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2022
Yet one idiotic Lienus pandora who as governor was inept and lacked capacity wants to be president after failing woefully and doubling poverty during his time as governor

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Fearyourcreator: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2022
Afamed:

No be market to market economy we dey talk here. We are talking of serious business

No be 2metre square shop at Alaba we dey talk here.

No be Hero beer economy investment we dey talk here

No be next to nothing container economy we dey talk here

We are talking of $24B Dangote investment
We are talking of Eko Atlantic investment

Many dont even know how much them dey use run government...
When somebody said here that OBI will give us 60000MWatt electricity within 4 years... I was like the biggest hydro electric sef no generate 28KMW ... I just tire ... Not to talk of the time to build

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by BJanta: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/only-3-states-generate-igr-more-than-allocation-from-faac-dr-ayawei/

We know that South East is the poorest
region on earth, but where are those
lazy and indolent South South States
with all their 13% derivation?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Golan007: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2022
Cullinane:
Is it only import business that Ibo men and women do in Lagos? Are they not the ones dominating the wholesale and retail business in Lagos and even across most of Nigeria? Please point me to what Yorubas do in Lagos, apart from the native Lagosians who are landlords in some areas of mainland & Lagos Island. How exactly do Yoruba people contribute to the wealth of Lagos? What sectors of the Lagos economy? Name the companies so we research their annual revenue, profit before and after tax. Lets have that discussion please, since you want to go there. I am a Delta man so I can afford to analyze this from a non-biased position having lived and worked in Lagos for 20 years before I relocated to the States.

Point I am making is that importation is a simple business.

If Igbos leave, others would take over .

5 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by LadyExcellency: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2022
BanyXchi:
oga pls check the new stats in HDI and economic development, even with Yoruba regression the SW is far far developed than other regions in all indices. You can continue to deceive and console yourself, it doesn't change the fact that Ogun state has more IGR than the whole of SE.

This one is a core tribalist. I don't have your time. Education is not for you.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by onuman: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2022
Superwave16320:

Ogun generates N100billion but gets N1.6 billion from federal accounts.
How does that false statistics look to you? Why would an Igbo waste time commenting?

Let Igbos leave your Nigeria for their own country, you go de call Biafrauud, you no go gree.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by BanyXchi: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:

Actually, there is much more poverty in Ogun than in Anambra so clearly, the huge IGR is not making any difference. Which is more important to you, high IGR or low poverty? Maybe you should stop over-taxing your people. You do not need a huge IGR you only need to use the little you have.
more poverty in Ogun than Anambra because of population. Ogun is becoming very Cosmopolitan, leeches keep jumping on midnight buses to come and live here. Sagamu, Ijebu-Ode, Abeokuta are receiving a lot of non-yorubas everyday and they are poor people who fled their regions.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Aisha Buhari Shares Video Of Pantami Crying During One Of His Sermons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.