Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,844 members, 7,824,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei (45617 Views)

We'll Deduct ₦242.53 Billion Fuel Subsidy From FAAC This Month - NNPC / A Bill To Allow States Generate Electricity Passed By House Of Representatives / Obasa’s Wife Receives N10m Illegal Monthly Allocation From Lagos Assembly - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Ublaize: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
BATified2023:
the tears of an Igbo person is the fuel to this great nation so continue

Address the issue if you have better information rather come here share your illiteracy which the East is not responsible. How has your IGR bettered your economy by reducing poverty? Why does the East have the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria? If you have a brain provide the answer with proof you smelling piece of shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
BanyXchi:
idk why you're combining States here, did you consider the FAAC given to both Anambra and imo compared to Oyo? Your region is the smallest in size and population, they enjoy more FAAC per capita and enjoy less deductions compared to other regions but it's still poorer than SW. Where did you get the figure of Ogun state population. Ogun has nothing less than 6.5m people and it's becoming the next cosmopolitan state after Lagos. There are more non-yorubas trooping here to Ogun compared to non-igbos trooping into Anambra and majority of these non-yorubas are poor. Like I said earlier on, instead of accusing me of being tribalistic why not focus on your region, you have the likes of Gburugburu, Hopeless uzodinma and Ipob in your region but you are more concerned with other regions.

Oga you have an issue with mathematics. Let's do some maths. If 68.1 % 0f Ogun state is poor and 68.1% = 3.8 million, then what is the population of Ogun state? Ans 5.92 million. Where did you see 6.5 million?

Again the non-yorubas trooping to Ogun state actually makes Ogun richer, not poorer. The poorest parts of the state are the villages, not the cosmopolitan cities. That is why Lagos with a much greater non-Yoruba population has far lower poverty than Ogun. again, rural poverty makes up over 80% of all poverty in Nigeria. Simply put, the poor people in Ogun state are in the villages (Yorubas)

2 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
BanyXchi:
oga pls check it on @Statsense on Twitter, it is more than this. SW is the least poor in the country. Just check it up yourself on Twitter or their website.
I have shown you the stats. You are still in denial. don't worry, you would come to terms.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by forgiveness: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:

It is either you are being intentionally dubious or you are poorly informed. Lagos has the Highest cosmopolitan population. It is also the state with the highest population of non-Yorubas yet it has only 27% poverty. How come the influx is making Lagos rich and Ogun very poor? Don't you see that something is wrong with you?
Also, rural poverty is far worse in rural areas than in cosmopolitan areas. I own a food logistics business. I constantly travel to the extremely poor villages of the SW.
I have seen rural poverty and I know how bad it is.
The truth is that the so-called leeches have increased the wealth of your state. Extreme poverty is not in Sagamu, Ijebu-Ode, and Abeokuta. Rather it is in Owode, Odeda, and Ipokia.
Again how come Anambra with a poverty rate that is half that of Ogun is the cause of your poverty? If you want to know the cause of SW poverty, ask me and I would tell you for free.
My workers just came back from Alabata, a town in Odeda LGA. It's full of poor people like all other rural areas in Ogun.
Most of the Ugu we sell in Lagos, we buy from Iperu and Ikenne both in Remo. I was surprised to learn that Awolowo is from Ikenne. It is a very poor town. Poverty is mainly in Ogun rural areas and not in Abeokuta.
Again if you want to know why the SW is so poor, ask me.

Ikenne very poor town!? shocked shocked is Ikenne a rural area?

Is Iperu a rural area?
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
forgiveness:

Ikenne very poor town!? shocked shocked is Ikenne a rural area?

Is Iperu a rural area?
Yes they are very rural and under developed.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by jaxxy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
nakaman:
why is Anambra missing.

do u know how much soludo tax people for owning a fowl.

not to talk owning a bicycle.

why is osun missing?

Atiku said tinubu is campaigning with roads built by the military rigmes.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by jcross19: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Yeah, I thought so. I'm myopic, empty and dumb haterwhi does not even know what is best for me.
fixed... You are ineffectual slowpoke!!!.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by BanyXchi: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:
I have shown you the stats. You are still in denial. don't worry, you would come to terms.
oga you're the one in denial, you people are more concerned about other regions while yours is literally turning to 'afghanEastern' under ipob. We are doing better than other regions, and we know things will change when BAT restructures the country.

2 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
BanyXchi:
idk why you're combining States here, did you consider the FAAC given to both Anambra and imo compared to Oyo? Your region is the smallest in size and population, they enjoy more FAAC per capita and enjoy less deductions compared to other regions but it's still poorer than SW. Where did you get the figure of Ogun state population. Ogun has nothing less than 6.5m people and it's becoming the next cosmopolitan state after Lagos. There are more non-yorubas trooping here to Ogun compared to non-igbos trooping into Anambra and majority of these non-yorubas are poor. Like I said earlier on, instead of accusing me of being tribalistic why not focus on your region, you have the likes of Gburugburu, Hopeless uzodinma and Ipob in your region but you are more concerned with other regions.
The only reason why the Yorubas are getting poorer by the day is that they have stopped leading in education. Other regions are now slowly catching up economically.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by BanyXchi: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:

Oga you have an issue with mathematics. Let's do some maths. If 68.1 % 0f Ogun state is poor and 68.1% = 3.8 million, then what is the population of Ogun state? Ans 5.92 million. Where did you see 6.5 million?

Again the non-yorubas trooping to Ogun state actually makes Ogun richer, not poorer. The poorest parts of the state are the villages, not the cosmopolitan cities. That is why Lagos with a much greater non-Yoruba population has far lower poverty than Ogun. again, rural poverty makes up over 80% of all poverty in Nigeria. Simply put, the poor people in Ogun state are in the villages (Yorubas)
no they are not making it richer except from foreign expatriates, majority of those moving in are poor and many are also across the villages. I'm sure the population of Ogun is more than that but no need to argue about that again.

You didn't see the details of the poverty level of each region.

Meanwhile, the South-West region recorded the lowest MPI rate at 0.151, followed by South-East and South-South with 0.183 and 0.25 respectively.

https://witng.com/2022/11/21/sokoto-bayelsa-designated-poverty-capital-of-nigeria/

3 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by OVB123: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
nakaman:
why is Anambra missing.

do u know how much soludo tax people for owning a fowl.

not to talk owning a bicycle.
You people voted for him. Please kindly enjoy him.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
BanyXchi:
oga you're the one in denial, you people are more concerned about other regions while yours is literally turning to 'afghanEastern' under ipob. We are doing better than other regions, and we know things will change when BAT restructures the country.
Lol, you bring up a tweet when you could look at the NMPI 2022 data your self. That tweet is fake news. SW poverty is 50% according to the NMPI data quoted by your tweet. Just leave Twitter and go to the NMPI 2022 data. Oga you went to school na.

The problem with the SW is not restructuring. You are now the out-of-school children capital in southern Nigeria. You are losing touch with what matters.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by BanyXchi: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:

The only reason why the Yorubas are getting poorer by the day is that they have stopped leading in education. Other regions are now slowly catching up economically.
as much as Yorubas have regressed, (thanks to the Unitary System created by Aguiyi Ironsi) the region is still ahead of other regions. And Yorubas still produce the highest number of graduates every year. Academically the SW has really regressed I totally agree, doesn't change the fact that they still produce the largest technocrats every year. Lagos, Ogun and Oyo has the highest number of graduates from secondary till tertiary level. Still has the highest number of passes from JAMB to NECO, though I still agree we've regressed a lot sha. But make everyone focus on their own problems.

5 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by BanyXchi: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:

Lol, you bring up a tweet when you could look at the NMPI 2022 data your self. That tweet is fake news. SW poverty is 50% according to the NMPI data quoted by your tweet. Just leave Twitter and go to the NMPI 2022 data. Oga you went to school na.

The problem with the SW is not restructuring. You are now the out-of-school children capital in southern Nigeria. You are losing touch with what matters.
send the NMPI data then, how can you that tweet is fake? Are you on Twitter at all, it's the large star page and they got their datas from the NMPI themselves. I sent you a link here already, check the MPI in SW compared to SE. You should be more concerned that half of SE are poor which is a homogeneous region which means all the 10 are Igbos.
Yes our problem is restructuring, and it's what we must focus on next year. Out of school children in the south I agree which shows how much the SW has regressed but at the same time they have the highest number of children in school and Unis according to NUC. I love NUC stats because of their policy on State of Origin. We still have more educated people than the SE and SS combined.
https://witng.com/2022/11/21/sokoto-bayelsa-designated-poverty-capital-of-nigeria/

3 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by forgiveness: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:
Yes they are very rural and under developed.

Underdeveloped with hotels, stadiums, schools, hospitals, estates, mansions, etc.

Dey lie give yourself.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
forgiveness:

Underdeveloped with hotels, stadiums, schools, hospitals, estates, mansions, etc.

Dey lie give yourself.
Oga hotels, stadiums, schools, hospitals, and mansions are not putting food on the plates of the people. I do business there. Again, Ikenne and Iperu have zero standard hotels, no stadiums, no estates, and mostly mud houses. I guess you are calling mud houses mansions.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ublaize:

It's obvious you're not only a bigot but an illiterate. Just a quick reminder the east has the least poverty rate in Nigeria you piece of shit

Lol. Continue fooling yourself. By the way, it is always laughable when IPOBians, the most hate-filled and bigoted folks alive, call others "bigots".

This is 2022 and we know the undisputed champions of bigotry like Kanu and his disciple, a jobless 21 year old Chinasa Michael from Anambra , who went and burnt a BRT bus park in Lagos because of nothing other than hatred of Yorubas.

Come and yarn about bigotry and ethnocentric malevolence towards other Nigerians when you can show even a single Yoruba who is carrying out hate and terrorist crime in the SE that is hosting him because of mindless and evil hatred of Igbo such as Igbos have been proven to be guilty of against others. Shameless hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by ibtommy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
1.6b is way too meagre for Ogun State. That's unfair. Well, South Westerners are enjoying the evil alliance. Wetin come be my own?

EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/only-3-states-generate-igr-more-than-allocation-from-faac-dr-ayawei/
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by BanyXchi: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Animal talk.
If you and them don’t go, then you’re all bastards.
I wonder who’s holding you back.
that's a Igbo pretending to be another ethnic group, very mischievous lots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by totit: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ublaize:

Address the issue if you have better information rather come here share your illiteracy which the East is not responsible. How has your IGR bettered your economy by reducing poverty? Why does the East have the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria? If you have a brain provide the answer with proof you smelling piece of shit

Below is the Poverty index with SW being the least poverty-ravaged region as usual.

So, my nigga where you got yours from to start with?

Why do you yeebos lie a lot tho? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by obaaderemi: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:

Here are the stats
SW Population -32.5 million people Number of poor people-16.3 million

SE Population-22 million. The number of poor people-10.9 million.

Now without counting Lagos; The SW population is about 18 million people Number of poor people- is 12.1 million

Lagos population is about 20m. So without counting Lagos, the population of the SW will be around 16m and number of poor people will be around 8m.
The SE is poorer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by youn(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
I have been shouting tribalism for a very long time now but I never knew this was how much the Yoruba hate the Igbo
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by totit: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
BanyXchi:
send the NMPI data then, how can you that tweet is fake? Are you on Twitter at all, it's the large star page and they got their datas from the NMPI themselves. I sent you a link here already, check the MPI in SW compared to SE. You should be more concerned that half of SE are poor which is a homogeneous region which means all the 10 are Igbos.
Yes our problem is restructuring, and it's what we must focus on next year. Out of school children in the south I agree which shows how much the SW has regressed but at the same time they have the highest number of children in school and Unis according to NUC. I love NUC stats because of their policy on State of Origin. We still have more educated people than the SE and SS combined.

The dude na running water tap as usual, what a typical village yeebooo man is known for, lies, fake stats, figures throwing about and around without real stats and the reality on the ground. They mostly focus on half-baked facts and that's what exposed the dude and why he dare not provide any data as requested. He ain't bringing shit.

Lmaaooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by sultry69(m): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
[quote author=Racoon post=118766942][/quote]The news about IGR not GDP pls.

Ijaw man who made the statement was talking about IGR not GDP may be you are in your deep slumber.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Ublaize: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Continue fooling yourself. By the way, it is always laughable when IPOBians, the most hate-filled and bigoted folks alive, call others "bigots".

This is 2022 and we know the undisputed champions of bigotry like Kanu and his disciple, a jobless 21 year old Chinasa Michael from Anambra , who went and burnt a BRT bus park in Lagos because of nothing other than hatred of Yorubas.

Come and yarn about bigotry and ethnocentric malevolence towards other Nigerians when you can show even a single Yoruba who is carrying out hate and terrorist crime in the SE that is hosting him because of mindless and evil hatred of Igbo such as Igbos have been proven to be guilty of against others. Shameless hypocrite.

Illiterate, you have no opinion. Face the issue. What has IGR done for you. Did it reduce poverty in the west? Did it give jobless urchin and a piece of shit like you job whose only business is rant online while waiting for 30K peanut.The East still has lowest poverty rate in Nigeria. Can you counter it bigot
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by forgiveness: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:

Oga hotels, stadiums, schools, hospitals, and mansions are not putting food on the plates of the people. I do business there. Again, Ikenne and Iperu have zero standard hotels, no stadiums, no estates, and mostly mud houses. I guess you are calling mud houses mansions.

No hotels but what is this?

1&2Blfa hotel - Ikenne
3 & 4 Ogere resort - Iperu (after boundary was adjusted)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by BanyXchi: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
totit:

The dude na running water tap as usual, what a typical village yeebooo man is known for, lies, fake stats, figures throwing about and around without real stats and the reality on the ground. They mostly focus on half-baked facts and that's what exposed the dude and why he dare not provide any data as requested. He ain't bringing shit.

Lmaaooo
lol the was trying to gaslight me and call me a tribalist. The way Igbos project their complex issues eenh... The SW has the least poor people in the country and his region is going through a lot rn but he's more concerned about ours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by BanyXchi: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ublaize:

Illiterate, you have no opinion. Face the issue. What has IGR done for you. Did it reduce poverty in the west? Did it give jobless urchin and a piece of shit like you job whose only business is rant online while waiting for 30K peanut.The East still has lowest poverty rate in Nigeria. Can you counter it bigot
not true... The West has the lowest poverty rate.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by forgiveness: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:

1. Blfa hotel Ikenne

2&3 living spring - Iperu

The 100 rooms hotel with 18 golf course in Iperu will soon be commissioned.

4 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by forgiveness: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:

Where is this stadium? In Anambra?, grin

Remo stars football club. Next time don't tell lies here.

3 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Ublaize: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
totit:

Lmaaooo

When I said you are an illiterate I was very certain because most bigots are psuedo illiterates or full blown illiterates. You just corroborated my assertion. It's a shame you couldn't decipher a simple statement. Below is the summary of the report your illiteracy didn't allow you understand. Go and used your IGR to get education MUGU. Keep defending corrupt politicians in name of triablism and religion while poverty kills you and your family

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
obaaderemi:
Lagos population is about 20m. So without counting Lagos, the population of the SW will be around 16m and number of poor people will be around 8m.
The SE is poorer.
Oga are you using the data or creating your own data.
According to the data, SW's population is 32.5 million and the same data gives Lagos a population of 14.3 million
Hence without Lagos, the SW population is 18.3 million with 12.1 poor.
Simply put, 2 out of every 3 people in the SW outside Lagos is poor.
Please do your maths.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why We Refused To Sell Cobra Helicopters To Nigeria - US / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.