Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei (45592 Views)

We'll Deduct ₦242.53 Billion Fuel Subsidy From FAAC This Month - NNPC / A Bill To Allow States Generate Electricity Passed By House Of Representatives / Obasa’s Wife Receives N10m Illegal Monthly Allocation From Lagos Assembly - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by obaaderemi: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:

First I was showing you clean and clear maths. Secondly, Lagos is 100% SW but it is a multi-tribal state hence I removed it so we can see the outcome in states that have a one-tribe majority.
Lagos has a one- tribe majority, Oga.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by SugarGirl44(f): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
AerialMapper:

Yes boss!... you sha know the IGR isnt coming from the agberos. You have confirmed that the Igbos are too many engaging in economic ventures contributing towards the IGR.

You wish!
If that were the case, we would love them to be around.
But no, we’re begging you and your people to go back home and develop it just like you’ve been developing Lagos.
We’ve had enough of you guys.

5 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by SugarGirl44(f): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:

First I was showing you clean and clear maths. Secondly, Lagos is 100% SW but it is a multi-tribal state hence I removed it so we can see the outcome in states that have a one-tribe majority.

So Lagos doesn’t have Yoruba as majority abi?
You people’s madness just keeps increasing daily.

4 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by gotnel: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
God help us
To always take every discussion to tribal abuse and name calling is totally unacceptable.
Nigerians are using social media for creating hatred and animosity.
Let us do away from abusive attacks.
No nation standing against herself will move forward

Let us make our availability for each other a possible alternative to abusing each other.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by SugarGirl44(f): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
Omodua:
Be honest for once.

Anambra ought to be in the list. But was painfully omitted. Ditto Abia State.

You’re joking right?
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by BanyXchi: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ublaize:

Say what you know and quote a reliable source.
https://twitter.com/thecableindex/status/1593949067540717574?t=5XZGH8Eh2c_G7P2YLUESYQ&s=19
oga check what you sent yourself, there's more poor people in SE compared to SW. SW has the least poor.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by SugarGirl44(f): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
seunjungle1:
Are those figures correct at all or the person that typed it already taken weed alongside gegemu?
Lagos state generates 554billion against 254billion he gets
Ogun state collected 1.6billion against 100billion they generated. While,
Kaduna state got 79billion against 89 billion it generated.

My concerns here is that is Ogun state mad or the data collation was error..

Restructuring would have better

I noticed it too.
It must be an error.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by BanyXchi: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:

Think about this, in 1970, almost everyone in the SE was poor now in just 52 years that has been cut to 49.5%. The did this without having political power or producing the president. The SW on the other hand with all the economic and political advantages has only gotten worse. Let that be food for thought.
before 1970, I mean during regional system, Western Region was not only better than eastern region but betterans ahead of both regions together until Aguiyi Ironsi a ibo man truncated our regional system.

Saying your people hasn't been in political power is laughable, you have produced vice president and been in several top political positions, even Good luck Ebele was your ijaw-ibo son that you controlled as your president. What's the economic and political advantage the SW has gotten? Obasanjo was never our choice, Olu Falae was the son we wanted as president. Obj did nothing for Yorubas except from murder yoruba youths. Next year we will produce our son as the next president and we will make sure we restructure.

Your region is literally becoming a afghanEastern again without any war, let that be a food of thought for you.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by SugarGirl44(f): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
Cullinane:
Is it only import business that Ibo men and women do in Lagos? Are they not the ones dominating the wholesale and retail business in Lagos and even across most of Nigeria? Please point me to what Yorubas do in Lagos, apart from the native Lagosians who are landlords in some areas of mainland & Lagos Island. How exactly do Yoruba people contribute to the wealth of Lagos? What sectors of the Lagos economy? Name the companies so we research their annual revenue, profit before and after tax. Lets have that discussion please, since you want to go there. I am a Delta man so I can afford to analyze this from a non-biased position having lived and worked in Lagos for 20 years before I relocated to the States.

You’re just a shameless liar like your obi.
Delta man kee you dia!
You guys are always impersonating others to prove a stupid point.
Your brothers are all over Twitter disgusting as Yoruba and Hausa people.
Na generational ment dey worry una, and there’s no cure.

3 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by AerialMapper: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You wish!
If that were the case, we would love them to be around.
But no, we’re begging you and your people to go back home and develop it just like you’ve been developing Lagos.
We’ve had enough of you guys.

You really are a knuckle head aren't you?
I left Lagos since 2000 and have never been back except when I had to take an Emirates flight to connect to my state of residence. Trust me, I couldn't wait for my flight to get out of Lagos.
I really hope you get the opportunity to live in a proper city then you will realise Lagos is a mega-slum.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
So developers' State isn't among.

Where's , come give us the correct data
And Ogun and Kaduna have hight numbers of poverty in Nigeria
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
LordLugard1:
2022 WORLD CUP HAD BEEN DONATED TO AFRICA -
SATGURU MAHARAJJI

https://www.nairaland.com/7453308/2022-fifa-world-cup-been#118766631

Thanks for the laugh.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
Peterobi90:
There is absolutely nothing to be joyful about IGR... it's just taxes from the common man, from the poverty and unemployment capital..

133m in poverty, what is there to celebrate about tax?

I would rather glorify the former Governor that met SGD goals, saved over 70bn, tarred over 800km of road while IGR was at a good level, that is proper example of cutting cost of governance...

So, IGR is not an indicator of the level of investment in a state?
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by SugarGirl44(f): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
Cullinane:
You are wrong. The Ibo man also has access to other markets within the African region. They dominate the spare parts market worth billions of Naira in most West and Central African countries. They are market dynamic and no other tribe in Nigeria has proven to be that dynamic on a large scale. It doesnt shame me a non-Ibo person to admit it. The mistake they are making however is not focusing their investment and wealth on the East, as such they give other areas of Nigeria power over them. If problem happen in the North for example, the jihadists there will attack their businesses and wealth goes up in flame. This thread started off with IGR information and some Yoruba people introduced tribalism into the whole thing. I graduated from Ife, lived and worked in Lagos for 2 decades before relocating abroad. I also lived 3 years in the East, I was born in the North and lived there early years and from all my collective experience, I know Yoruba people are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria. Anything they will blame "Omo Ibo"

Ajala the traveler, so you still don’t know the meaning of tribalism even as you claim to be living in oyinbo land.

We’re proud tribalists, drink sniper if it bothers you, but try and google the meaning first before you die for nothing.

Dominator, you guys are even dominating the entire world but you forgot to mention it, were alaṣọ.

5 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by CBR100: 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
[quote author=Racoon post=118766942][/quote]

so GDP of ondo is bigger than DAT of Ogun state and Oyo state interesting data from ipob bureau of statistic
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by uche393: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
totit:

Now, this is very funny.
Did Alaba boys also generate that one of Ogun, and Kaduna since we have three state on the list, Mr Uche Okoro?

Deluded lot.
Mtcheew grin

I just dey laugh you, igbos are MTN.... Every where you go. just travel and see, not seating your ass in Osun State and be talking shit.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by SugarGirl44(f): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:

It is either you are being intentionally dubious or you are poorly informed. Lagos has the Highest cosmopolitan population. It is also the state with the highest population of non-Yorubas yet it has only 27% poverty. How come the influx is making Lagos rich and Ogun very poor? Don't you see that something is wrong with you?
Also, rural poverty is far worse in rural areas than in cosmopolitan areas. I own a food logistics business. I constantly travel to the extremely poor villages of the SW.
I have seen rural poverty and I know how bad it is.
The truth is that the so-called leeches have increased the wealth of your state. Extreme poverty is not in Sagamu, Ijebu-Ode, and Abeokuta. Rather it is in Owode, Odeda, and Ipokia.
Again how come Anambra with a poverty rate that is half that of Ogun is the cause of your poverty? If you want to know the cause of SW poverty, ask me and I would tell you for free.
My workers just came back from Alabata, a town in Odeda LGA. It's full of poor people like all other rural areas in Ogun.
Most of the Ugu we sell in Lagos, we buy from Iperu and Ikenne both in Remo. I was surprised to learn that Awolowo is from Ikenne. It is a very poor town. Poverty is mainly in Ogun rural areas and not in Abeokuta.
Again if you want to know why the SW is so poor, ask me.

How come you chose the ‘poor’ SW to do your wretched business?
Why not do it in your rich region?

6 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by didisky(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
GreatBoss:
Ayawei is Ijaw name.

Yes, he is an izon man from Bayelsa state
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by BanyXchi: 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You’re just a shameless liar like your obi.
Delta man kee you dia!
You guys are always impersonating others to prove a stupid point.
Your brothers are all over Twitter disgusting as Yoruba and Hausa people.
Na generational ment dey worry una, and there’s no cure.
leave that Osu miscreant, they only thing they dominate is their 2by2 shops in alaba and ladipo, he is not from delta, he's Igbo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by totit: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
uche393:

I just dey laugh you, igbos are MTN.... Every where you go. just travel and see, not seating your ass in Osun State and be talking shit.

You didn't answer the question and besides, you are working with oral and stats-less rubbish like ya' all are know for. Below is how Lagos IGR is generated, I hope you learn something from me today. grin

Now, do you know what PAYE means or stands for? Yes, they are the Lagos Civil servant which is 98% occupied by Yorubas.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by uche393: 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
totit:

You didn't answer the question and besides, you are working with oral and stats-less rubbish like ya' all are know for. Below is how Lagos IGR is generated, I hope you learn something from me today. grin

Now, do you know what PAYE means or stands for? Yes, they are the Lagos Civil servant which is 98% occupied by Yorubas.
you've confirmed that you don't know dime, you think private firms don't remit tax payable to Lagos State? no dey make noise
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by saintrow1: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

See another one!!!!!!

Those people don't have time,why will they waste time doing that?! You nor get work?!

they don't have time but they have it online, but they have time on social media. if you have time to come online to talk trash then they should in real-life situations. You cant hide in your house/shop and keep beating your hairy chest. if you guys are brave and you really mean business, come out in public and talk trash. everything you are saying here about yoruba people only starts and stops here (online). Whenever I'm around you clowns, you guys are always calm, even when I provoke you guys in real life, you guys don't do anything. you guys are quick to call yoruba people cowards but we never see your braveness in public, it is only displayed online.

1 Like

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Ublaize: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
BanyXchi:
oga check what you sent yourself, there's more poor people in SE compared to SW. SW has the least poor.

If I call you a liar now, you will say I am insulting you. South west has 16.3M poor people and South East has 10.9M poor people from the data shared. What's there to check again. Deal with it and stop this rubbish propaganda
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by totit: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
uche393:
you've confirmed that you don't know dime, you think private firms don't remit tax payable to Lagos State? no dey make noise

I don't know a dime? What does that even mean to start with? cheesy

I have just provided you with stats and facts and it's obvious you lack comprehension of the table or rather, understanding of a simple data table else you'd have applied your sense and education to see that the table didn't exclude ' private firms ' like you put it, Olodo.

Just the table again. And well, glad Alaba is not on the table.

Lmao grin

Below is another table Olodo

5 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by totit: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
BanyXchi:

What's even there to check from his stupid link that's not linked to NBS except one dry twitter rubbish with one screen shot nonsense?

Many ignorant people and people who doesn't underhand data and aggregate has fallen victim of such nonsense and lies.

So far, all the news and data I have looked up have provided that SW has the least poverty in the country but some Ph D on papers who doesn't understand the word ' aggregate and intensity of poverty and stats be forming stupidity.

Abeg, no go fall victim of one screenshot without link stats made in Aba. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Ritchiee: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:
This is nonsense. Abuja was dominated by the Bwari people. You clearly don't know what you are saying.
lol
And how many are the Gwari people?
They are not even up to 800,000,so where and how can they dominate Abuja? grin
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Ritchiee: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
uche393:
Stop acting like the ostrich.SE has always been poorer than rhe SW even when Lagos has not developed and Ibadan was the most developed place in Nigeria.

This is Anambra just in August this year.Most of them have fled to the SW as usual bringing along their out of school children and the extremely poor.

6 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Sunrise258: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
So na south east and south south dey feed nigeria.....
Mtcheeeeew.....

The barrel of crude found in Ondo state alone is far more than what is found in both Imo & Abia states combined. You didn't know bc Yorubas are learned people, hence, unlike Igbo, don't make noise with it. I e never heard a Yoruba saying we get oil before bc we reasoned beyond oil. The entire oil found in Abia, Imo, Anambra is not up to what is found in Ondo and Lagos states. Only SS can brag with oil, not SE. After SS, SW is next. The fact is online, verify!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ritchiee:

lol
And how many are the Gwari people?
They are not even up to 800,000,so where and how can they dominate Abuja? grin
Oga what was the population of Abuja when It was chosen to be the capital? You said Abuja was chosen to replace Lagos because Lagos was dominated by one tribe.
You forgot that at that time, Abuja had much less diversity than Lagos.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
SugarGirl44:

How come you chose the ‘poor’ SW to do your wretched business?
Why not do it in your rich region?
Very stupid question. Next time you see an American or Chinese working in Nigeria you ask them the question. Of everyone I have debated on this topic, no one has asked a question this stupid. Please go and deal with your issues.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
SugarGirl44:

So Lagos doesn’t have Yoruba as majority abi?
You people’s madness just keeps increasing daily.
We can both insult ourselves but it would change nothing and I don't argue where there are no facts. Lagos is a huge city with multiple demographics represented. So until a comprehensive study of Lagos is carried out we really can't argue without hard facts.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by GoodLife4live: 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
nakaman:
why is Anambra missing.

do u know how much soludo tax people for owning a fowl.

not to talk owning a bicycle.
which work dey that barren land wey thief obi dey claim say him develop ?

Thiefobi is a shallow thinker and mediocrity achieval..... That man can lie .... He has perfected the logic of defending undefendable.... vote that talkative at your risk...

Majority supporters of obi are igbos who are just eagger to have an ignoman as president.... Dey knew dis man have nothing to offer. .

He use dis same pattern of campaign in anambra....till date anambranians are languishing in adject POVERTY....

Many of them are the causes of congestion in LAGOS... One of them is that Olodo musical artist call Peter okoye.. that guy is too dull.,.naa really money miss road

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally / Union Bank Advert Featuring Buhari (photo) / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.