Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei (45656 Views)

We'll Deduct ₦242.53 Billion Fuel Subsidy From FAAC This Month - NNPC / A Bill To Allow States Generate Electricity Passed By House Of Representatives / Obasa’s Wife Receives N10m Illegal Monthly Allocation From Lagos Assembly - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Omodua(m): 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You’re joking right?
How? Do you know the IGR of Abia and Anambra States?
Find out and revert back. Everything is not politics.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by GoodLife4live: 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:
Very stupid question. Next time you see an American or Chinese working in Nigeria you ask them the question. Of everyone I have debated on this topic, no one has asked a question this stupid. Please go and deal with your issues.
shutup don't ever compare your GUILIBLE poorswlf to the Chinese and Americans.... Nyamiris are poor economical refugees/ migrants that came to Lagos for greener's pastures.....

The Chinese and Americans are investors... Dey came with thier forengn currencies to invest... But your ancestors came with lylon bag with no shishi for greener's pastures.

U meant those miscreants from cursed barren alaigbo selling gala on Lagos highway are investors

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
Cullinane:
I am not Ibo, but let the Ibos carry all their wealth from across Nigeria and go back to the East to focus on their homeland. Let us see after 5 years if you will be making this tribalism noise you are making. In Lagos alone, how many Yoruba businesses contribute to Lagos wealth. It is Niger-Delta oil companies headquartered in Lagos (something the South South needs to reverse), foreign multinationals, banks headquartered in Lagos and Ibo man businesses that is carrying your region. So rest abeg. You guys make noise too much, let us drill down to the real data now and you no go get mouth again.
What is stopping them from doing that?
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
BanyXchi:
before 1970, I mean during regional system, Western Region was not only better than eastern region but betterans ahead of both regions together until Aguiyi Ironsi a ibo man truncated our regional system.

Saying your people hasn't been in political power is laughable, you have produced vice president and been in several top political positions, even Good luck Ebele was your ijaw-ibo son that you controlled as your president. What's the economic and political advantage the SW has gotten? Obasanjo was never our choice, Olu Falae was the son we wanted as president. Obj did nothing for Yorubas except from murder yoruba youths. Next year we will produce our son as the next president and we will make sure we restructure.

Your region is literally becoming a afghanEastern again without any war, let that be a food of thought for you.

We both agree that the Yorubas used to be ahead. And yes you are right, Igbo's had the vice president seat for 3 years since 1970. Saying OBJ was not your choice is just a lazy excuse. The presidency has never been decided by just one tribe.

You claim he killed Yoruba youths yet in 2003, you gave him over 80% of your votes. We're you trying to reward him for killing your youths? Look for a better excuse.

Even if we agree that GEJ is our in-law how does that make sense? Vote for Atiku then. He is your in law he has a Yoruba wife. And when you vote for him, we all would agree that is is from the SW.
I agree the Igbos have big issues especially in security. But from being the poorest region 52 years ago when no Igbo had more then 20 pounds in the bank to having the least poverty today, we deserve some accolade.
On the other hand, since the time of the Brits the SW was number one but you guys kept messing up. There has been zero progress since the 70s. It's just a sad story of failure. The Yorubas were known for education but today they lack behind.
We can all do better but first we must stop the tribalism and the blame game.
We most learn to look inwards and recognize our short comings as a people. Only then can we grow.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
GoodLife4live:
shutup don't ever compare your GUILIBLE poorswlf to the Chinese and Americans.... Nyamiris are poor economical refugees/ migrants that came to Lagos for greener's pastures.....

The Chinese and Americans are investors... Dey came with thier forengn currencies to invest... But your ancestors came with lylon bag with no shishi for greener's pastures.

U meant those miscreants from cursed barren alaigbo selling gala on Lagos highway are investors
I said it, you have issues. Do me a favor and allow me to continue the argument with intelligent people while you keep reading to learn how intelligent people discuss.
If you want me to reply you next time, speak with some intelligence. I always love to discuss with everyone but in your case I don't even know where to begin.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by GoodLife4live: 12:22am On Nov 30, 2022
LadyExcellency:

This is 2022. The facts don't lie.

Sharing poverty with high IGR
olodo... Pathological furking lieing nyamiri miscreant....

2022 NBS STATISTICS POVERTY INDEXIES

2022... Statistics showed that south west has the highest numbers of Rich peoples...

Southwest with the population of 36m
Poor people 16.3m
Rich people. 19.7m

Southeast with populations of 22m

Poor people. 11.5m
Rich people. 10.5m
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by GoodLife4live: 12:28am On Nov 30, 2022
tctrills:

I said it, you have issues. Do me a favor and allow me to continue the argument with intelligent people while you keep reading to learn how intelligent people discuss.
If you want me to reply you next time, speak with some intelligence. I always love to discuss with everyone but in your case I don't even know where to begin.

do not run away from the question... Counter my quotes...

Attack the message not the messenger...

I repeat igbo are economical refugees/ migrants from barren alaigbo....

Don't ever compare your GUILIBLE poor nyamiris wit Chinese and Americans.....

You meant those miscreants selling gala on Lagos highways are investors ? Answer me..

2 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 12:29am On Nov 30, 2022
GoodLife4live:
do not run away from the question... Counter my quotes...

Attack the message not the messenger...

I repeat igbo are economical refugees/ migrants from barren alaigbo....

Don't ever compare your GUILIBLE poor nyamiris wit Chinese and Americans.....

You meant those miscreants selling gala on Lagos highways are investors ? Answer me..
ok bro you are right now let me discuss with people I can understand. One love.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by BanyXchi: 8:03am On Nov 30, 2022
Ublaize:

If I call you a liar now, you will say I am insulting you. South west has 16.3M poor people and South East has 10.9M poor people from the data shared. What's there to check again. Deal with it and stop this rubbish propaganda
you're so ignorant. The population of SW is a lot more than SE and SE has the least population in the country, this doesn't change the fact that there's less poverty in the SW compared to SE
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by BanyXchi: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2022
tctrills:

We both agree that the Yorubas used to be ahead. And yes you are right, Igbo's had the vice president seat for 3 years since 1970. Saying OBJ was not your choice is just a lazy excuse. The presidency has never been decided by just one tribe.

You claim he killed Yoruba youths yet in 2003, you gave him over 80% of your votes. We're you trying to reward him for killing your youths? Look for a better excuse.

Even if we agree that GEJ is our in-law how does that make sense? Vote for Atiku then. He is your in law he has a Yoruba wife. And when you vote for him, we all would agree that is is from the SW.
I agree the Igbos have big issues especially in security. But from being the poorest region 52 years ago when no Igbo had more then 20 pounds in the bank to having the least poverty today, we deserve some accolade.
On the other hand, since the time of the Brits the SW was number one but you guys kept messing up. There has been zero progress since the 70s. It's just a sad story of failure. The Yorubas were known for education but today they lack behind.
We can all do better but first we must stop the tribalism and the blame game.
We most learn to look inwards and recognize our short comings as a people. Only then can we grow.
'We must stop tribalism' coming from a clown who's also a tribalist that feeds on anti-yoruba propaganda and lies... Oga your region is still a shithole and it's not the least poverty. Even before the Brits came the SW had kingdoms and they were better during regional system and today the SW is still ahead of other regions in all indices, there's a reason your people keep jumping on ifesinachukwu midnight buses to my region and calling themselves developers.

GEJ was not just your in-law, you took him as a son and almost 60% of your people were in his administration, Obasanjo was never our choice, there was voters apathy in SW in 2003 but the few that voted chose him over the fulani Buhari. That doesn't mean that he was never our choice and we didn't benefit anything under his 8 years... Like I said earlier focus on your own region and I'll focus on mine. You have a lot going on in your region but you're deluding yourself with 'Zero progress in SW and 52yrs ago they were poorest'. When Tinubu becomes president next year we will restructure and that will start a new movement for the disintegration of the British contraption. You live somewhere in Yorubaland and can't even go to your region today but you're more concerned about a region that's far better than yours in everything, oga oh.

And btw like I said, the Yorubas still produce more graduates than both the SW and SE together. Check the numbers of State of origin by NUC.... We produce the highest no of technocrats in the country every year. We have regressed but still far ahead of every region.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2022
BanyXchi:
'We must stop tribalism' coming from a clown who's also a tribalist that feeds on anti-yoruba propaganda and lies... Oga your region is still a shithole and it's not the least poverty. Even before the Brits came the SW had kingdoms and they were better during regional system and today the SW is still ahead of other regions in all indices, there's a reason your people keep jumping on ifesinachukwu midnight buses to my region and calling themselves developers.

GEJ was not just your in-law, you took him as a son and almost 60% of your people were in his administration, Obasanjo was never our choice, there was voters apathy in SW in 2003 but the few that voted chose him over the fulani Buhari. That doesn't mean that he was never our choice and we didn't benefit anything under his 8 years... Like I said earlier focus on your own region and I'll focus on mine. You have a lot going on in your region but you're deluding yourself with 'Zero progress in SW and 52yrs ago they were poorest'. When Tinubu becomes president next year we will restructure and that will start a new movement for the disintegration of the British contraption. You live somewhere in Yorubaland and can't even go to your region today but you're more concerned about a region that's far better than yours in everything, oga oh.

And btw like I said, the Yorubas still produce more graduates than both the SW and SE together. Check the numbers of State of origin by NUC.... We produce the highest no of technocrats in the country every year. We have regressed but still far ahead of every region.
We took GEJ as a son and so what? How does that make a difference.
You say the SE is a shit hole yet your data proves you wrong. Your data shows that it is the region that has pulled more people out of poverty in the last 50 years.
You speak about the greatness of old Yoruba kingdoms. You forget that you were not born and you never enjoyed the glory of such kingdoms. You live in a different reality. You live in a failed Yoruba nation. And this failure was projected by people like you.
Again you fool yourself that restructuring is the ultimate solution. Politicians always have fancy words to fool you. Restructuring on its own would do nothing.
The key to reviving the so called greatness you spoke about is a cultural reset and education.
Finally let me talk about your tribalism. I noticed you get uncomfortable when we talk about Yoruba land. You keep saying focus on your region. But you forget that we are all Nigerians.
Because of your tribalism you get sad when other Nigerians with equal stake in the country discuss the fall of Yoruba greatness.
Pride comes before a fall and you have chosen the path of foolish pride.
I advise you to change your ways. Tribalism would not put food on your table. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by uche393: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2022
Ritchiee:

Stop acting like the ostrich.SE has always been poorer than rhe SW even when Lagos has not developed and Ibadan was the most developed place in Nigeria.

This is Anambra just in August this year.Most of them have fled to the SW as usual bringing along their out of school children and the extremely poor.
you have shifted from my point, we are not talking of out of school children. I can never compare logos economy to Anambra because we don't have equal opportunities. my stand still remains that Igbo still contribute to Lagos from the onset till now.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Kfed4ril(m): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2022
BATified2023:
don’t mind them especially those south east noisemakers

They are highly annoying

I ask all igbos here to tell us what south east add to Nigeria?

Nothing
Then allow them to go
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by BanyXchi: 9:20am On Nov 30, 2022
tctrills:

We took GEJ as a son and so what? How does that make a difference.
You say the SE is a shit hole yet your data proves you wrong. Your data shows that it is the region that has pulled more people out of poverty in the last 50 years.
You speak about the greatness of old Yoruba kingdoms. You forget that you were not born and you never enjoyed the glory of such kingdoms. You live in a different reality. You live in a failed Yoruba nation. And this failure was projected by people like you.
Again you fool yourself that restructuring is the ultimate solution. Politicians always have fancy words to fool you. Restructuring on its own would do nothing.
The key to reviving the so called greatness you spoke about is a cultural reset and education.
Finally let me talk about your tribalism. I noticed you get uncomfortable when we talk about Yoruba land. You keep saying focus on your region. But you forget that we are all Nigerians.
Because of your tribalism you get sad when other Nigerians with equal stake in the country discuss the fall of Yoruba greatness.
Pride comes before a fall and you have chosen the path of foolish pride.
I advise you to change your ways. Tribalism would not put food on your table. A word is enough for the wise.
No I just see through the bullshit of people like you that comes from regions that has its own problem but is more fixated on SW issues. Dude the SW is still light-years ahead of your region, check up all the stats and HDI, you have a whole lot of problems happening in the SE but you're more concerned about my region. Why should I take you serious when you have Ikpeazu, Hopeless Uzodinma, Gburugburu ruling y'all in your states, so much insecurity and problems in your region. You live in my region where you don't get shot for going out on Mondays but you are less concerned about your region. I'm not a tribalist abeg. We know why we want Restructuring, so focus on your own region.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2022
BanyXchi:
No I just see through the bullshit of people like you that comes from regions that has its own problem but is more fixated on SW issues. Dude the SW is still light-years ahead of your region, check up all the stats and HDI, you have a whole lot of problems happening in the SE but you're more concerned about my region. Why should I take you serious when you have Ikpeazu, Hopeless Uzodinma, Gburugburu ruling y'all in your states, so much insecurity and problems in your region. You live in my region where you don't get shot for going out on Mondays but you are less concerned about your region. I'm not a tribalist abeg. We know why we want Restructuring, so focus on your own region.
I see both of us do not agree. I always love seeing people like you who would even fight the facts and hard data just to continue in their ways.
Anyway, I am sure we would have many more discussions in the future. For now, it was excited talking with you. Enjoy your day my man.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by SugarGirl44(f): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2022
Omodua:
How? Do you know the IGR of Abia and Anambra States?
Find out and revert back. Everything is not politics.

Here they come!!
Victim players.
So they didn’t include those states cos they hate them abi?
Tell me.
Disgrace yourself pls.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by SugarGirl44(f): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2022
tctrills:

We can both insult ourselves but it would change nothing and I don't argue where there are no facts. Lagos is a huge city with multiple demographics represented. So until a comprehensive study of Lagos is carried out we really can't argue without hard facts.

The question is why are y’all so focused on Lagos and wish to steal it from Yorubas?
Why are you obsessed
We don’t care about the demographics in your damn region, why do you care so much about us??
Why
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by SugarGirl44(f): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2022
tctrills:
Very stupid question. Next time you see an American or Chinese working in Nigeria you ask them the question. Of everyone I have debated on this topic, no one has asked a question this stupid. Please go and deal with your issues.

You’re a mad man for comparing you wretched migrants to Chinese investors.
Go and seek help.
You attach too much importance to yourselves, you crazy ibos, and it’s so nauseating.

Ok we don’t need your development again, go and develop your region or is it by force?

2 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by SugarGirl44(f): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2022
AerialMapper:

You really are a knuckle head aren't you?
I left Lagos since 2000 and have never been back except when I had to take an Emirates flight to connect to my state of residence. Trust me, I couldn't wait for my flight to get out of Lagos.
I really hope you get the opportunity to live in a proper city then you will realise Lagos is a mega-slum.

You may have left but your village people still keep trooping in daily.
Be kind enough to tell them to leave too.

This mega slum is still the japa dream of your people.
I’m sure you know that.

1 Like

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Ublaize: 10:35am On Nov 30, 2022
BanyXchi:
you're so ignorant. The population of SW is a lot more than SE and SE has the least population in the country, this doesn't change the fact that there's less poverty in the SW compared to SE

More by how much? Go and rest, use your knowledge to get yourself job. The statistics remain the east has lower poverty rate. Deal with it bigot
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by nakaman: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

Indeed why do you think, as seen below, Yoruba leaders are the only one's in Nigeria today demanding that everyone go and control their resources, fortune and future under regional governance?

We now know we are being horribly short-changed and held back by 'one Nigeria' mainly benefitting the barren SE and the human resources-deficient North.

Yorubas know they can have a region similar to at least Turkey in 5-8 years and the UK in 10-15 years if free of the encumbrance of 'one Nigeria'.

This is why Buhari's own APC Governors were willing to fight him to gain that advantage for their region.

Contrast with Igbos who are the worst in Nigeria. Vapid and hopeless busy bodies who are always malevolently in the business of those far better off than they are while their house is on fire.

They made noise for years but when Yorubas moved with purpose they hid their face like Obi always does.

Amotekun, Yoruba uncompromising precedence through their State houses of assembly when security crumbled in the South. Nothing was heard from Igbos.

Ban on open grazing, Yoruba led also through their State houses of assembly after Fulani herdsmen were going on a rampage across the South. Again, nothing from Igbo leaders.

Agitatation for resource control and return to regional governance, solely Yoruba battle. Igbo leaders, expectedly, completely absent and silent.

VAT challenge against FG, Lagos-led. I could go on all day.

Yet the pattern is clear. Only Yorubas are fighting impunity because they know their worth and do not believe they are slaves to anyone.

Unlike Igbos who will naked themselves shouting they are not slave and are "Freeborn" yet their cowardly silence and absence when Nigeria is highly troubled speaks volumes about who they really are. Let us all agitate for regional governance. It is best for Nigeria if separation cannot happen.
how do you mean, 'One Nigeria ' favour igbos, do you know what your saying. as a matter of fact, Igbos are the disadvantaged tribe in this country on federal benefits.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by nakaman: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Yes. Go! You’re more of a nuisance.
No worry, time will tell
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by nakaman: 10:43am On Nov 30, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Just shut the fvck up!!! Empty barrel, can’t you just rest with the chest beating for once? Even with this disgrace your mouth is still sharp.
what disgrace, its normal if you don't admit.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You’re a mad man for comparing you wretched migrants to Chinese investors.
Go and seek help.
You attach too much importance to yourselves, you crazy ibos, and it’s so nauseating.

Ok we don’t need your development again, go and develop your region or is it by force?
ok have a nice day
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2022
SugarGirl44:

The question is why are y’all so focused on Lagos and wish to steal it from Yorubas?
Why are you obsessed
We don’t care about the demographics in your damn region, why do you care so much about us??
Why
No one is stealing Lagos. Everything we have we bought from the owner. So don't fear no one would steal from you ok?
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by BanyXchi: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2022
Ublaize:

More by how much? Go and rest, use your knowledge to get yourself job. The statistics remain the east has lower poverty rate. Deal with it bigot
if you're so lazy to check the details of what you sent, then you're on your own. The SW is the least poor. I'm not a bigot.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by SugarGirl44(f): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2022
tctrills:

No one is stealing Lagos. Everything we have we bought from the owner. So don't fear no one would steal from you ok?

No, y’all want more than that.
You’re simply obsessed.
Kilode??

If it was possible to exchange regions, y’all would be the first to propose it.
It didn’t just start now, your silly forefathers behaved the same way.
The solution is just to divide naija so everybody can rest.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by AerialMapper: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You may have left but your village people still keep trooping in daily.
Be kind enough to tell them to leave too.

This mega slum is still the japa dream of your people.
I’m sure you know that.

Na wa for “my people o”

But you know if not for “my people” , “your people” will not have spare parts for your vehicles, you will not have okrika cloth to buy as well. Please note spare parts doesn’t mean human parts oo… that is the expertise of …. “Your people”
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 11:38am On Nov 30, 2022
SugarGirl44:

No, y’all want more than that.
You’re simply obsessed.
Kilode??

If it was possible to exchange regions, y’all would be the first to propose it.
It didn’t just start now, your silly forefathers behaved the same way.
The solution is just to divide naija so everybody can rest.
Oga how do you mean by obsessed? I am yet to hear of one Igbo man who stole land or business from a Yoruba man in Lagos.
If you don't understand a word the least you could do is check your dictionary.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2022
nakaman:
how do you mean, 'One Nigeria ' favour igbos, do you know what your saying. as a matter of fact, Igbos are the disadvantaged tribe in this country on federal benefits.

If you cannot fathom the obvious then I have no time or inclination to teach you anything. Ask others how 'one Nigeria' favour Igbos. They may be more patient than I am.

2 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
tctrills:

Oga how do you mean by obsessed? I am yet to hear of one Igbo man who stole land or business from a Yoruba man in Lagos.
If you don't understand a word the least you could do is check your dictionary.

Continue to pretend you don't know of the covetousness and usurpation spirit that has always been historically a part of the Igbo psyche back from even when Azikiwe wanted to foist Igbo as heads of Universities in the SW

Trying to take over the land, resources and wealth of others has always been in the blood of you arrogant and greedy folks. If you don't know, part of the reason your forebears resent Awolowo, as you lot today resent Tinubu, was because Awolowo prevented the ultra-arrogant Azikiwe from trying to foist Igbo leadership on Yorubas in Yorubaland.

Same way you lot hate Tinubu today because you feel he prevents you making headway in Lagos politics. You will always talk about "Igbo man will be governor of Lagos" when Yorubas, because they are not covetous and greedy like you people, never contemplate being Governor of any Igbo State even as such can never happen in a million years under the most clannish and bigoted Nigerians to exist.

The lady knows what she is talking about. We all do so stop pretending. Go and educate yourself about the legendary covetousness of Igbo the entire world is aware of.

Go and read history to know attemptsat dominating others is in the blood of all Igbos who think they are smart yet Yorubas always deal with them as Awolowo did with Azikiwe to see him flee back to the East with tail between his legs. I only pity Yoruba who do not know history and the Igbos.

The 1951 elections: How Awolowo forced Azikiwe out of western Nigeria

In March 1951, Awo and his mostly Yoruba supporters established the Action Group (AG) party to prevent Zik from winning the western election, and in effect becoming the most powerful political leader in the entire southern Nigeria.

Accordingly, the main themes in AG’s campaign messaging that year were opposition to Zik, the idea the west should be for “Westerners”, and the threat of “Ibo domination.”

Awo’s Nigerian Tribune newspaper claimed Zik’s “political and social activities had this Ibo-domination inclination” for years. The paper also urged Zik, who was contesting a seat in the Yoruba-majority city of Lagos, to stay out of western politics since he did not belong to the region “by birth”.

An editorial in Tribune stated it was “an insult to all westerners” for Zik, an Igbo, to be contesting in their region. Why could he not go and contest in his eastern “homeland”?

Meanwhile, AG campaign posters urged “true born” western Nigerians to vote AG because it stood for “western solidarity”.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Omodua(m): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Here they come!!
Victim players.
So they didn’t include those states cos they hate them abi?
Tell me.
Disgrace yourself pls.
Find out. You're too sugary for my liking.

I am not interested in your bogus list of IGR States with least or highest allocation. Everything not politics!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) / Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told / Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.