Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Help! Nothing Excites Me Anymore! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Nothing Excites Me Anymore! (603 Views)

Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore / Nothing Excites Me Anymore / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Nothing Excites Me Anymore! by Iamdbull: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2022
I used to be a social media freak but now I don't find it interesting again because I feel it's kinda out of touch with reality.

Then I moved on to reading motivational book but to be honest with you, reading those books in a country like Nigeria will make you depressed and fustrated, infact the more sound you are in this country the lonelier and more depressed you get.

In relation to what I said above most people around because of the Nigerian situation just wanna catch cruise, gossip and engage in small talks and frustratingly for me, it doesn't excite me at all.

Is it the girls, ooo my goodness if boredom is your problem, I will advice you to avoid our girls because they will triple the boredom for you while you waste your hard earned money on them. Using your money to bring dullness to your life.

In saner climes the best option is to double your hustle but you see this our obodo Nigeria It's a big risk to try and invest in something productive out of being depressed or fustrated because the so called hustle will add to your frustrations and depression.

All I do when am not working is to go and work out and work on some music even though no one might listen, then I try and read some books that doesn't involve the usual perspire to Maguire shit. Books on psychology and so.

Lord will help us!

3 Likes

Re: Help! Nothing Excites Me Anymore! by Candidlady: 11:12am On Nov 29, 2022
sad
Re: Help! Nothing Excites Me Anymore! by Pells1: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:
sad
You are a clown
Re: Help! Nothing Excites Me Anymore! by Pells1: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
Sweetheart Magnoliaa do you have advice for Op
Re: Help! Nothing Excites Me Anymore! by slickycee: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
You're not sick.
You've just Matured.

Really life is not exciting till you make yours exciting.
Social media is terrible, relationships are over hyped and all.
The fun starts with you.
Make out of your life whatever you desire

Books are cool, talent is cool, working out is cool. but living life with a purpose is the coolest stuff ever.

Girls , parties, gist and all are mere distractions.

Focus on your purpose and you'd realize there's so much meaning to your life.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Nothing Excites Me Anymore! by SisterFire(f): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
Iamdbull:
I used to be a social media freak but now I don't find it interesting again because I feel it's kinda out of touch with reality.

Then I moved on to reading motivational book but to be honest with you, reading those books in a country like Nigeria will make you depressed and fustrated, infact the more sound you are in this country the lonelier and more depressed you get.

In relation to what I said above most people around because of the Nigerian situation just wanna catch cruise, gossip and engage in small talks and frustratingly for me, it doesn't excite me at all.

Is it the girls, ooo my goodness if boredom is your problem, I will advice you to avoid our girls because they will triple the boredom for you while you waste your hard earned money on them. Using your money to bring dullness to your life.

In saner climes the best option is to double your hustle but you see this our obodo Nigeria It's a big risk to try and invest in something productive out of being depressed or fustrated because the so called hustle will add to your frustrations and depression.

All I do when am not working is to go and work out and work on some music even though no one might listen, then I try and read some books that doesn't involve the usual perspire to Maguire shit. Books on psychology and so.

Lord will help us!
Then join your fellow light seekers who searches for truth denied u by the satanic triangle( holy trinity headed by humans today in Israel ) billions of years back .
I pour out universal codes used by immortals...all you had to do is ask,
Supreme W( creator of my dad Yahweh aka Satan and millions of his immortal brothers and sisters ) , light, nature and knouscu are behind me.

https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/389#118765860
Re: Help! Nothing Excites Me Anymore! by Streetmovement(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Even though the world was meant for you I hope you don't get carried away because everybody will love you but not like the way you love yourself, go live your life just how you want, you're shining star, stick to the basics cuz the empire started from the basement and try your best to be true to yourself at all times.

Peace of mind cool

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Perfect Example Of A Simp / Why Can't People Be Real Online? / Excluding The North, Which State Has The Lowest Number Of Oloshos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.