Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,541 members, 7,850,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Man Tells Date To Pay For Her Own Meal After She Refused To Have S£x With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tells Date To Pay For Her Own Meal After She Refused To Have S£x With Him (602 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Tells Date To Pay For Her Own Meal After She Refused To Have S£x With Him by coxyfoxxy: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
A woman records a man telling her to pay for her own meal after she clarifies that she doesn’t have sex on the first date in a now-viral TikTok.

In the video posted by TikToker Talisa (@talisa0913) on Nov. 22, she offers to “cover” her half of the meal, which her date quickly refuses.

“Thank you so much, it was delicious. I’m probably going to head up because it’s late, and I have to get up early in the morning,” she says to her date.

He asks if he can “walk [her] to [her] room,” which she declines by saying that the hotel might not allow it since he “isn’t staying in the room.”

“Oh, I get it… It’s alright… nope. Nope. A man pays for your dinner and then,” the man says.

Talisa explains that she doesn’t “Bleep on the first date.”

“You just wanted a free meal,” the man replies. After she reiterates that she has “no problem paying” for her meal, he tells her to “go for it” and “pay for your own bill.”

The text overlay reads, “Finally decided to go on a date and he made me so uncomfortable.”

Watch the video below:
https://alreadyviral.com/man-tells-date-to-pay-for-her-own-meal-after-she-refused-to-have-sx-with-him/

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Date To Pay For Her Own Meal After She Refused To Have S£x With Him by Abfinest007(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
If sex on d first date makes him see u as cheap so which day ,makes him see as"classic

Educated is a thing of d mind u can still be education but an illiterate

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go Into Forex Trading / Valentine Is Coming! What's The Best Gift You Can Get Right Now? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.